Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians (13118 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Iweala’s Latest Jobs Raise Concern Over Abuse Of Office And Conflict Of Interest / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by sambos994(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2012
Tribal wars, tribal wars....can I read an article which has intelligent responses for ONCE. Not this tribal crap.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by kunlekunle: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
what of the igbo lady in US, NKEM
she had nine at once, requested stay for sister for assistancs , but her mums' was refused.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Compudoms(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yorubas na UK dem dey. Edo girls full ITALO
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by uncleu(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Nigerians like abusing things. The other day, a lady told me she was going to South Africa to have the baby. What Nigerians do now is go to South Africa with a tourist visa, stay some days in a hotel or rented apartment and wait for labor to start. At onset of labor they will rush to hospital claiming they just got into the country and had unexpected labor. They are taken as emergencies and delivered free of charge. They say the baby gets South African passport after 10 years. It is shameful what we put ourselves to in this country.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by phreakabit(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
kunlekunle: what of the igbo lady in US, NKEM
she had nine at once, requested stay for sister for assistancs , but her mums' was refused.

Quote from thread title: [size=18pt]"UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By YORUBA Nigerians"[/size]. . . Stick to the topic.

4 Likes

Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by chyziani: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2012
Osho Free! Na wa o! I wonder when immigrant 'll be seeking visa to come deliver 'em bäbies here in Nigeria.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Bosuntop: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
I dont know why british govt is complainnig upon all the attrocites they are comitting here.they colonise us,steal all our antiques,steal our oil everyday,deny us visa free which we are entitle to been a former british colony,non refundable visa fee for visa applicant..any small thing about nigerians they make it public..many of their citizens have been caught smuggling out crude oil in nigerdelta region nothing happen.as far as am concern they are still owing us and they must pay bullshit..

1 Like

Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Chyz2: 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yoruba again!!! Gawd , you people will do absolutely anything for money. smh.

1 Like

Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Mandelaguy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
obo_man: Are they now gonna be doing pregnancy test for Nigerian women @ British Embassies in 9ja b4 issuing visa? grin grin grin grin grin

Why are they complaining, how about the non-refundable Visa application they swallow? It should worth £millions every year... Do you know how many 9jas are denied visa every year and how much they swallow? because of their 'non-refundable' policy?

They never see anything. Anyhow wey dem want,mak dem overhaul am,Naija no de cari last!
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Nwoka(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
Dear yoruba people won't you talk!!! Ara agba ndi ara!!
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by dasparrow: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
@Post

Na wa oh! But the thing is, it is not fair to the taxpayers in the UK to foot the bill of pregnant Nigerian women who come to the UK to come and birth their babies. Did this advanced nation give the woman belle? So why must their taxpayers foot the delivery bill? Illegal acts like this is the reason why I work and work my fingers to the bone and then don't see my money because of the huge chunk of taxes taken out of my paycheck.

It is from the tax we residents of these advanced countries pay that these kind of programs are financed from. Nigerians, let's be careful oh because a time may come when females maybe asked to take a pregnancy test just to ascertain that there is no fetus growing in their womb before being granted a visa. You sure don't want it to come to that.

On a side note, if this was an Igbo woman, the thread would have gotten to 15 pages of ethnic bashing and downright tribalism by now. Just stating a humble observation that's all. Shalom!
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Man51ut(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
you guys have no shame. so because they denied you visa that's why someone should go there and give birth and cut and run? did they beg you to try go to their country? did you not see the money was unrefundable before you decided to apply? and seeing that it was unrefundable, why the hell did you not make sure everything was on point. people prove here that they can't even read simple instructions or read an article, then they want to form like they can fill uk visa form. then they'll come and be typing nonsense here.

meanwhile what most of you eeediots praising her and saying naija no dey carry last (except when you're getting rejected for a visa) is that it is things like this that make it hard to get visas in the first place. the next time a pregnant woman decides to apply for a visa, what do you think the response will be?

maybe if you clowns weren't so dodgy and stupid about it to begin with, maybe visa issuance rates would be higher. epic twats.

rant over.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Okijajuju1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2012
Where those anchor babies Bluetooth and Dayokanu dey sef!? grin

Shey now wey Yoruba people wan defraud UK, una don't hide..
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by owo2000: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
The U.S has been implementing this subtly. A lady was denied entry through the JFK Int. Airport because she was owing the state of New York some thousands of $$ during a visit to one of the county hospital. The U.S Consulate granting a VISA does not guarantee automatic admittance into the U.S. Its left to the discretion of the U.S Homeland Security and Customs service.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Abrantie: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2012
The funny thing is, her babies would grow up to become unproductive 419 criminals in UK.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Okijajuju1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2012
Abrantie: The funny thing is, her babies would grow up to become unproductive 419 criminals in UK.

Correction..

Her babies would grow up to be unproductive, snitching, cowardly, 419ing, Yoruba Criminals in the UK

1 Like

Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
Yaba Left. Hmmm.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by tunnytox(m): 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
I could see some tribal bigots hovering over this thread like vultures grin grin grin seriously what this woman did is NOT A CRIME but an abuse of the system. She will be served the bill for her delivery and if she pay it then no biggie cool cool I believe she may even be able to pay the bill and should be compelled to do so ( i don't believe she's poor as she's is a havard graduate) otherwise she will be banned from UK simples. cool cool
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by FSU: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2012
UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Yorubas
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by tpia5: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2012
chyziani: Osho Free! Na wa o! I wonder when immigrant 'll be seeking visa to come deliver 'em bäbies here in Nigeria.

as soon as the govt starts paying that N500 or N5000 per delivery as rumoured.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by tpia5: 12:15am On Aug 28, 2012
@ topic

without a name, the woman could be from anywhere, imo.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Rhino5dm: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2012
Chintua is back . . .my favourite Blazay is back.

Callotti: Oh dia! Na Double Double Post!

Let us see what will come out of this. I wish the USA will implement such against abuse of it's healthcare system too! I tire for these 'free-loaders'! A proud Nigerian should patronize Nigerian goods and services abi? cheesy
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2012
Good,and may i ask who discharged her and how she 'escaped' cos i can't just think of a way to escape from them?the UK is not saying everything,even if dhe escaped she won't be able to do that with her babies nau?
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Yeske2(m): 7:25am On Aug 28, 2012
Just two pages since yesterday, not surprised though.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by tunnytox(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2012
tpia@:
@ topic

exactly!
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by gbokukueba(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2012
@ all,

I personally disagree with those Nigerians and foreigners abusing the health system in other countries it is not right and it is very shameful. However there is nothing stopping you from paying if you can not afford it just stay back home or borrow money. I used to be against women giving birth in foreign countries until i got my dose of Nigeria Hospital/Doctors stupidity where my wife lost a pregnancy of 7month and the stupid doctors left the dead fetus in her womb for 1 week saying its the best option rather than take it it out.

On my own personal experience it best you plan towards it and pay your bills.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by ZeusI: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2012
phreakabit: [size=28pt]Yoruba. . .[/size]
Don't mention dear. They don't need to be greedy, but they desire all that avarice produces. Awouf life. mcheeeew
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Gozzzy(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2012
naija no dey kari last!
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by ZeusI: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2012
phreakabit: [size=28pt]Yoruba. . .[/size]
Don't mention! Yorubas are not avaricious like xxxxx but they desire satisfactory life. 'I bon my pikin 4 london nou'. Charlatans.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by ektbear: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2012
Unfortunate. And the UK should certainly close this loophole.

However, at those shouting "Yoruba", note that we don't know the identity or ethnicity of the most recent woman.

And, even if she turns out to be Yoruba (not certain of course....didn't you guys also say that the Lagos killers of that Facebook chick would be Yoruba grin), objectively her crime is quite a bit smaller than that of your brothers in Malaysia, who are currently facing the death penalty. She can easily make amends by paying the bill.

On the other hand, your kinsmen on death row in Malaysia have no such recourse.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by CHIDIEJIOGU: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2012
tunnytox:

exactly!

IS BIMBO AYELABOLA AN IMO NAME? STUPID OFE MANU.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by CHIDIEJIOGU: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2012
tpia@:
@ topic

IS BIMBO AYELABOLA AN IMO NAME? KUNTA KUNTE STUPID OFE MANU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shake-up; New GOC, Theatre Commanders, Others Appointed To Tackle Boko Haram / NAF To Take Delivery Of 55 Fighter Helicopters In December / Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.