Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians (13115 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Iweala’s Latest Jobs Raise Concern Over Abuse Of Office And Conflict Of Interest / #PHOTO Boko Haram Fights With Snakes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by tunnytox(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU:

IS BIMBO AYELABOLA AN IMO NAME? STUPID OFE MANU.

You're a lobotomised ape! And so what? did she carry drugs or kill anybody? What she did is not a CRIME so get that into your thick skull, it's just an abuse of the system and she can make amends by paying back.

No matter how one try to be civil on this forum cretins like you will always make it impossible. Stupeed fucckking baboon.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by AjanleKoko: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
You wonder why the UK and US persist in offering free medical services to people, in the name of 'emergency' or 'humanitarian grounds'. Only to turn around and complain when that gets abused.
There's no magnet like 'Osho-Free'. They should reform their procedures, and not offer such services to pregnant women. As far as I am concerned, pregnancy is not an emergency. If you must have your baby abroad, be good as to pay for the service. Why is NHS assistance even offered to people who are not resident in the UK? Doesn't add up.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by charles424(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
obo_man: Are they now gonna be doing pregnancy test for Nigerian women @ British Embassies in 9ja b4 issuing visa? grin grin grin grin grin

Why are they complaining, how about the non-refundable Visa application they swallow? It should worth £millions every year... Do you know how many 9jas are denied visa every year and how much they swallow? because of their 'non-refundable' policy?

Thanks jare,...UK GOVT 'SHUT DA Bleep UP!!!!!This is payback time,Remember all our resourses your forefathers have stole away from Nigieria my fathers land,Oil,Gold,Human resources..etc. PAYBACK TIME
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by mufasa(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2012
Why not clamour for an overhaul of the Nigerian health system than bashing this lady. There is no reason why Nigerian can't have a reputable health system. Medical tourism is big business only if the stake holders can open their eyes.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by tpia5: 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU:

IS BIMBO AYELABOLA AN IMO NAME? KUNTA KUNTE STUPID OFE MANU.

you're either unbelievably s.tupid or a fake i.diotic poster.

so, are you saying it's my fault you dont know your s.perm donor?

1 Like

Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by coogar: 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
tpia@:

you're either unbelievably s.tupid or a fake i.diotic poster.
so, are you saying it's my fault you dont know your s.perm donor?

excellent post!
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by phreakabit(m): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
CHIDI EJIOGU:

IS BIMBO AYELABOLA AN IMO NAME? KUNTA KUNTE STUPID OFE MANU.

Flawless post done with finesse.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by Tinyemeka(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2012
Okija_juju: Is it just me or are all the Criminals mentioned in that article all Yorubas?!!

I think the Mods missed that and let this on to the frontpage.. grin

Guy honestly I also thought as well O. Had to even go back and re-check the mod who allowed this one.
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by kunlekunle: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2012
phreakabit:

Quote from thread title: [size=18pt]"UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By YORUBA Nigerians"[/size]. . . Stick to the topic.

that na reference now.
[Igbo lady with nine kids all ezpenses on the state, even child care expenses.
she even wanted another pregnacy.....................[b]
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by anicho(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2012
binger: Always having issues with 9ja.a time will come when british nationales and foreigners wil kum to 9ja 4 medical treatment...i will see to that, God willing. They shudn't expect us to b dependent forever

lol...you mean to say they would come to consult our 'babalawo' and buy 'oroki'
lmfao
Re: UK Fights Abuse Of NHS By Nigerians by annavanpraagh: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi, I am a freelance journalist writing for a British newspaper about the phenomenon of Nigerian women coming to the UK to have their babies on the NHS. If you have done this, or know someone who has, and would be prepared to speak to me on a named or anonymous basis I would be very grateful. Thanks so much, Anna

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sani Abacha - 15 Years After / Three INEC Staff Died In Benue / Photos From Today's Senate Plenary Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.