Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Wenger: I Know Who I Will Add Again In The Current Transfer Market - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wenger: I Know Who I Will Add Again In The Current Transfer Market (493 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Best Transfer In This Years European Transfer Market / Chelsea And The Transfer Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wenger: I Know Who I Will Add Again In The Current Transfer Market by Ivanexy: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2012
Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has already shattered his low-spending image and aims to go even further with a plan to add another star to his squad before the transfer window closes for the summer, as claimed by London24.

Wenger has already splashed over £40 million for the transfers of Lukas Podolski, Olivier Giroud and Santi Cazorla. However, this has also been a summer of heartbreak for Arsenal fans as skipper Robin van Persie moved to rivals Manchester United whereas midfielder Alex Song shipped out to Spanish giants Barcelona.Click www.arsenalinterest..com for the details.

(1) (Reply)

Prediction Poll: Vote Chelsea To Slaughter ManUtd, Or Vice Versa. / No Coach Can Satisfy Chelsea Fans / Manchester City Coach, Roberto Mancini Must Retain The EPL To Save His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.