Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

No Coach Can Satisfy Chelsea Fans - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / No Coach Can Satisfy Chelsea Fans (490 Views)

Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Coach Can Satisfy Chelsea Fans by franchizy(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2012
At the begining of the 2012/2013 EPL season, Chelsea FC were unbeatable and on top of the league. There Fans were busy making all sorts of noise like 'Chelsea For Life' 'No Chelsea No EPL' "Chelsea Till Thy Kingdom Come" "Bluez the King of England".
I am suprise that today Chelsea Fans are criticising the club and players just because they lost or drew a match. It is obvious that in every game there must be a winner and a loser.
I still believe that no matter the amount of play, the players cannot satisfy there fans. A New coach Benitez just took over, rather than fans allow him to settle down, they keep criticising him.
Arsene Wenger has been in Arsenal for many years even without trophies, yet the club stick to him. Sir Alex Ferguson has also spent many years in Manchester United both for better for worse.
I think Chelsea fans should be appointed as the coaches of Chelsea FC and let's see if they can make the difference.
Re: No Coach Can Satisfy Chelsea Fans by franchizy(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2012
I hate chelsea with my last blood
Re: No Coach Can Satisfy Chelsea Fans by Caseless: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2012
Wetin be chelsea? That AKPU club? Rawbisssh! Dem and their fans de craze.
Re: No Coach Can Satisfy Chelsea Fans by Napolitano(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2012
It's not about no coach satisfying Chelsea fans. It is about no coach satisfying Chelsea's owner - Abrahimovich.
Re: No Coach Can Satisfy Chelsea Fans by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2012
cool Continue Hating Chelsea, When we r spending our Money anyhow... @Op u r an Idiotic I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e... Mumu.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Coach, Roberto Mancini Must Retain The EPL To Save His Job / Where Is Dele Adeleye? / How Income Of Teams In The Champions League Is Been Calculated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.