Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo (1262 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / Angels On Guard? Pastor Chris Protected By Bulletproof Wearing Body Guards / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by PastorKun(m): 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
No comment!

Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
it is no more jesus,but now oyedepo! this is mumulogy grin grin grin
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by Joagbaje(m): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2012
Sir Are you into graphic design now?
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by Goshen360(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2012
@ Pastor Kun,

Please, where did you get this sticker from?

1. Did you design it yourself?
2. Did someone else designed it and you saw it?
3. Was it designed and produced by the church - Winners' Chapel?
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by OmoAlata(f): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2012
I really hope Bishop Oyedepo had nothing to do with this sad

Acts 12:23
Instantly, an angel of the Lord struck Herod with a sickness, because he accepted the people's worship instead of giving the glory to God. So he was consumed with worms and died.
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by CrazyMan(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2012
No comment lipsrsealed
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 27, 2012
undecided
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by aletheia(m): 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
Was about to start a thread on this same issue. . .then I saw this. In the words of the OP:

Pastor Kun: No comment!
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by PastorKun(m): 7:38am On Aug 28, 2012
Goshen360: @ Pastor Kun,

Please, where did you get this sticker from?

1. Did you design it yourself?
2. Did someone else designed it and you saw it?
3. Was it designed and produced by the church - Winners' Chapel?

I would NEVER design such filth by myself. angry I got the picture off the wall of a contact on facebook whom I assume is a Winner's member. I posted it here to show the extent our people are into pastor worship. I have no evidence that Oyedepo or the church is involved in designing the heretic contraption. But it demonstrate the extent to which false doctrines preached in sect's like winner's chapel is leading believers away from true christianity to idol worship.
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by mkmyers45(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2012
People worship this dude even on NL so its not suprising...he may not be aware [i doubt] but shouldnt he have people on the ground to checkmate all these?
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by automania: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2012
let us not feign ignorance here please, we all know that you hardly enter a winners members property such house, office, car etc without seeing a frame or calendar with Oyedepo's pix(in some cases with his wife)on it. What is the reason for this if i may ask?
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2012
See as the crook eye resemble wetin tithe don close.. too much money... your fools call themselves your kids.. lmao..
Ur a great crook, Sir. The Lord blessed you abundantly with deceptive wisdom.The word of God has made you fat with tithes, and your generation free from poverty. You've reaped beautifully and wonderfully from the ignorance that pervades the nation. For their breakthroughs, they pay you tithes. For their healings, they attend your conventions. For their education, they have helped you build schools.. glory to the highest...

while they trek, you fly above them with private jets. They will get there one day.. one day all winners will have a private jet of their own.
. ameenn..

1 Like

Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by exago(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2012
The issue here is not to attck men of GOD, but to dissuade people from worshiping men, and give the Saviour of Souls HIMSELF, JESUS the place HE deserves.
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by dorox(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
musKeeto: See as the crook eye resemble wetin tithe don close.. too much money... your fools call themselves your kids.. lmao..
Ur a great crook, Sir. The Lord blessed you abundantly with deceptive wisdom.The word of God has made you fat with tithes, and your generation free from poverty. You've reaped beautifully and wonderfully from the ignorance that pervades the nation. For their breakthroughs, they pay you tithes. For their healings, they attend your conventions. For their education, they have helped you build schools.. glory to the highest...

while they trek, you fly above them with private jets. They will get there one day.. one day all winners will have a private jet of their own.
. ameenn..

Nice post.

exago: The issue here is not to attck men of GOD, but to dissuade people from worshiping men, and give the Saviour of Souls HIMSELF, JESUS the place HE deserves.
You are wrong. The issue is to expose men of fraud masquerading as men of God.
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by Olutboy: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
i reserve my comment undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by truthislight: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
mkmyers45: People worship this dude even on NL so its not suprising...he may not be aware [i doubt] but shouldnt he have people on the ground to checkmate all these?

what then does he teach his followers that make them so bankrupt mentally?

Is he feeding them well and yet they are still malnurish and cant tell their left from their right?
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by truthislight: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
exago: The issue here is not to attck men of GOD, but to dissuade people from worshiping men, and give the Saviour of Souls HIMSELF, JESUS the place HE deserves.

that is if he is feeding them the truth then they will see the light, but ant they deceitful?
Re: 'protected' By The 'annointing' Of Oyedepo by okeyxyz(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
Btw what is wrong with one christian exalting and celebrating another christian whom he believes to be specially anointed and his "father" in faith? How does such amount to worship? Has any of such followers proclaimed him to be "The God"? Since when did it become human-worship to honor a prophet in order to receive the prophet's reward? You guys simply speak without knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

Am A Gay Man Thats Renouncing My Catholic Faith / Major Religions Of The World Ranked By Number Of Adherents / 7 Popes Who Wouldn't Qualify For TIME Person Of Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.