Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

The Ps2 "god Of War" Game - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Ps2 "god Of War" Game (1435 Views)

Games Beaten On The Ps2 Game Libary / Is There Pc Version Of God Of War 3 / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ps2 "god Of War" Game by Zeta(m): 3:54am On Jan 02, 2008
Has any one here played that game god oooof war in PS2?i think the game is absolutely wonderful.From the part 1 to the part2.the scenery,storyline.intro clips.the thinking puzzles,the whole shibang.
With the way the part 2 ended i hope do geniuses are working on a killer part 3.
So what do you guys think.
Re: The Ps2 "god Of War" Game by iice(f): 8:30am On Jan 02, 2008
Prolly one of my best games on the PS2. . .
Very tite not to mention i love the whole theme cheesy
Re: The Ps2 "god Of War" Game by ravenzord(m): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2008
love d game,i actually didn't know i was supposed 2 sleep with d females,nd so i never went past dat 2nd stage,until i finished.one of my best adventure games,2nd 2 DMC
Re: The Ps2 "god Of War" Game by turn2: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2008
i'm currently in dat stage of d sisters of fate,nd i can't pass d stage where u're supozd 2 creep nd dere's dis mouth opposite throwing out fireballs,how do i get past dere?
Re: The Ps2 "god Of War" Game by Zeta(m): 12:50am On Jan 05, 2008
@turn2
if u have gotten to the part where when you beat one of the sisters,she falls and a green glowing object will show on her body.it means you can now slow down time so that you can beat the other sister.Hope this info has solved your problem if you haven't already figured it out already.Kratos killed Athena unintentionally.
Re: The Ps2 "god Of War" Game by cooljoe(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
I am the God of War. Nice game.
Re: The Ps2 "god Of War" Game by cocoduck: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2008
I have ended the game
Re: The Ps2 "god Of War" Game by seun001(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2008
well,God of war is the best game i have ever come across.
Re: The Ps2 "god Of War" Game by tobidaflava(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2008
I can't talk on this but I'll say the game is nice though I never played it before. I bought the CD to play it on PC but failed to play. How do I run it on computer as I don't have a playstation?

(1) (Reply)

CALL OF DUTY, Any Help Please / Real Life Chun Li Doing Lightning Kick / Used Ps Vita Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.