Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

A Police Officer Jumped Into My Car And Cause A Fatal Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Police Officer Jumped Into My Car And Cause A Fatal Accident (457 Views)

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) / Look At What A Police Officer Did To This Guy Because Of Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Police Officer Jumped Into My Car And Cause A Fatal Accident by Demoguls: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2012
At Okigwe round about owerri a traffic officer jump into my car on motion in a go-slow and I zoomed off, I was demanding to know from him what my offense is and before I know it he has started wrestling the car steering with me and consequently an ice cream seller was hit, and now the police is trying to put every thing on my head,

please somebody should help advice and proffer me solution.

(1) (Reply)

Orji Aligns With Governors Forum On The Creation Of State Police / Housing In Nigeria; The Abia / Performance Contract: Aganga Gives Directors, Ceos Deadlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.