Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) (37610 Views)

4 Reported Dead As Soldiers Gain Entrance Into Nnamdi Kanu’s Compound / Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by smuth(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2015
The new SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives)
Hon. Kawu Sumaila was one the lawmakers who climbed the gates when a combined team of security operatives barricaded the entrance to the main complex of the National Assembly to prevent then Speaker Hon. Aminu Tambuwal from gaining access to the floor of the chamber last year.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/photos-this-is-hilarious-internet-truly.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by smuth(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2015
Thugs in Government... Sai Buhari

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Chai! shocked shocked He's rebellious but nobody is perfect sha. Maybe he's changed, we all deserve a second chance

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by ochejoseph(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2015
‎Out of the over 360 Members that served in that chamber's last tenure alone only this Man was found worthy of being the Liaison between the HOR and the executive! Hnmmmm

Ita Enang who should at least have been given a special Adviser Status as was the tradition with former senators  but demoted to SSA must seek for ways to mend fences with his former Oga Akpabio ( Senate Minority Leader) If anything meaningful is to come out of his sojourn to the senate! 

I wish them all the Best!!!!

God Bless Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by 4reala(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2015
They were once upon a time thugs nah grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by xreal: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Everyone got past.

But this gate climber gidi gaan.

5 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2015
The man is a thug. But that's not a problem, as long as he's from the north, He's good to go.

All he needs to do is scream "Sai baba" grin and his sins will be forgiven.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by dayo23(f): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Linda ikeja ma dey wail grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by dayo23(f): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Chai! shocked shocked He's rebellious but nobody is perfect sha. Maybe he's changed, we all deserve a second chance
"maybe" That a gamble

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Emade(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Everybody has his own story even the op so I think PMB made a good decision
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2015
That was in the last administration when GEJ decided to send policemen to block the NASS gate and teargas them

8 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by busuyem: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Change has changed the man!

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2015
dayo23:
"maybe" That a gamble
Yeah! PMB knows best for now
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by brize(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Remember that Buhari appoints only men with integrity........ Yeaaahh!!!!!!! Integrity is buhari..... All liars

25 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by davuvid(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmmm....So-called credible men of the north

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by mars123(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Buhari change my country for me...when you fail to do that one, me and you go get big problem.

2 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 28, 2015
great action....defending democracy is the most important in our lives now grin
if he could do this for national assembly, imagine what he can do for PMB and CHANGE adminstration grin
his actions have not gone unnoticed...ask Orubebe grin
i see him delivering letters from the executive to legislature even on public holidays and weekends shocked

9 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
lol...see as the man dey breath
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
smuth:
The new SSA to the President on National Assembly Matters (House of Representatives)
Hon. Kawu Sumaila was one the lawmakers who climbed the gates when a combined team of security operatives barricaded the entrance to the main complex of the National Assembly to prevent then Speaker Hon. Aminu Tambuwal from gaining access to the floor of the chamber last year.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/photos-this-is-hilarious-internet-truly.html?m=1

Annnnnd.........

But still......lol.
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
lol
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Firefire(m): 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheesy

Synonymous with APC.

grin

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by DICKtator: 12:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
WHAT!!!

uh-oh!!

You don't mean it!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
IT'S NOT AN OFFENCE grin

EXCESS OF WAR FILMS grin
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided

I DONT KNOW WHY THE IGBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER BUHARI'S APPOINTMENT. THIS MAN PROMISED CHANGE AND IF IGNORING FEDERAL CHARACTER IN THE APPOINTMENTS DOESN'T EQUATE TO CHANGE FROM OLD WAY OF DOING THINGS THEN WHAT IS CHANGE Y'ALL SHOULD KEEP CRYING AND WEEPING. WE THE YORUBAS INVESTED SO MUCH IN HIS PRESIDENCY BUT WE ARE NOT SCREAMING MARGINALIZATION. IF HE LIKES, LET HIM APPOINT CAMEROONIANS IN ALL POSITION WHAT MATTERS IS THE FULFILMENT OF CAMPAIGN PROMISES AND AN ENABLING ENVIROMENT FOR EVERYONE TO THRIVE. YOU IGBOS VOTED FOR GEJ IN MASS AND YOU ALL SHOULD EXPECT NOTHING IN RETURN. Y'ALL ARE A CONFUSED BUNCH. TODAY U WANT Biafra, THE NEXT DAY U SCREAM MARGINALIZATION FROM THE SAID ZOO AS PROCLAIMED BY YOUR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU. BUHARI CAN CHOOSE 100% NORTHERNERS. NOBODY CARES undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by chinex276(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
i swear i no knw wetin i go comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by sonnyudoh(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
At least he is healthy n fit to jump gates i wish him all the girls

2 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Lordtrillion(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Anoruo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
public school affected him
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by Anthony0094(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by yungpowers(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Baba Buubuu has always been a terrorist from birth.
An old kunu drunkard.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation and terrorism,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.

4 Likes

Re: Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
sh1t CHNAGII

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Mailafia: "Presidency Is After My Life, Even My Wife Doesn't Know Where I Am" / Buhari’s Return To Nigeria Sparks Twitter Trend #babawhileyouwheregone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.