Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,971 members, 7,863,466 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Rebels Tends To Take Over Nigeria Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebels Tends To Take Over Nigeria Government (786 Views)

Why Did Nigeria Government Changed Bight Of Biafra To Bight Of Bonny / An Open Letter Of Some Marine Students In Georgia To Nigeria Government For Assi / Amaechi’s Deputy Defects To PDP, Says “APC Is A Party Of Rebels, Founded On.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebels Tends To Take Over Nigeria Government by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2008
there are some groups of militants in the Niger Delta Planing to Take Over Bayelsa state and Bomb out the military base and even proceed to other states, they are called RFFND REBELS FOR FREEDOM IN NIGERDELTA, Beware nigeria might soon be like sierra leone,liberia, sooooo please pray for nigeria, Amen cry undecided undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Rebels Tends To Take Over Nigeria Government by swing4real(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2008
Pray what?They should go ahead with it.That´s what Nigeria need now?
Re: Rebels Tends To Take Over Nigeria Government by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2008
angry angryam sure u don't live in nigeria, thats why u saying these huuuh , u want my shares in NSE to be wasted my house,my cars dude please pray
Re: Rebels Tends To Take Over Nigeria Government by ndubest(m): 8:19am On Jan 02, 2008
I hope Goodluck Jonathan and friends are listening
Re: Rebels Tends To Take Over Nigeria Government by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2008
embarassed embarassed let hope so cuz this is botherin me am scared maybe i will just have to move to Ghana soon
Re: Rebels Tends To Take Over Nigeria Government by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2008
@jayon

What are u waiting before you move to Ghana? Ghana is even too far. All u need do is just walk into cotounu.
I bet you cannot account on how you got your cars and money for shares.
"Your cars, NSE blah blah" grin

(1) (Reply)

Deleted post / Other Cute Blogging Sites And Forum / Get Latest Info On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.