Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari (31092 Views)

REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / IBB Threatens Niger Deltans / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari’s corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by jesuspikin(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2012
i have always seen buhari as a chicken hearted weakling,who is always seeking for attention,he should dare ibb the man who disposed him from office and face the music of been play to the great beyond.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by yemi2plus(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2012
Will dis reduce d cost of garri in oba market?...or wil it stp BH boiz 4rm bombin?
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by CeaserB: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2012
[size=15pt]I hope this will reduce the price of garri by this evening.
Man Need To Chop Eba Tonight! grin[/size]
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by ujchief(m): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2012
Whats he gona accuse buhari of? And why is he taking it personal when Gej said 'past leaders? Is he the only past leader we'v had? Gej and his 'godfather' should stop boring us wit e-wars.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by gigz31: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2012
[b][/b]Where the hell are the garri sellers?Where the hell are the garri sellers?Where the hell are the garri sellers?

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by ujchief(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2012
yemi2plus2: Will dis reduce d cost of garri in oba market?...or wil it stp BH boiz 4rm bombin?
and the virus keeps spreading...
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by CastleandGreen: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2012
Pls IBB Nigerian's will be so grateful if you will
tell and expose the truth about Buhari that has been hidden
for years.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by vislabraye(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2012
Ibb is a master of deceit and blackmail. This looks like a cheap blackmail to me. Let's see what he has in store.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2012
honeric01:

Now, we are waiting for him to tell us what we don't know about Buhari ASAP.

We're waiting o and if he does not talk, then he's a liar as usual.

Contrary to popular opinion, Buhari is not the saint that he's being made out to be. He was indeed the minister of petroleum under Obasanjo in 79; under his watch $3B disappeared from the account of the NNPC. When Buhari overthrew Shagari's govt, the first port of call was the office of the NNPC where all documentation relating to the money promptly disappeared to this day.

I do realise that IBB has no right to any moral high ground though.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Okijajuju1(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2012
And people said Buhari was a saint!!

If the Evil Genius says you are a criminal, then YOU ARE INDEED A CRIMINAL.

2 Likes

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by inereunwa1(m): 9:00am On Aug 28, 2012
Hmmm wonders shall never end imagine kettle calling pot black!gringrin
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by InfoDemo(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2012
If only by exposing each other is what will make things better, its okay by me and u live by it ... So Patiently waiting for IBB to expose him... And if not he's a Arrow..
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by nagoma(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2012
CastleandGreen: Pls IBB Nigerian's will be so grateful if you will
tell and expose the truth about Buhari that has been hidden
for years.

You will wait for ever. What have you done about the ones you know?what have you done about IBB himself?
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by sirp2007: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2012
what is he going to say tht we dont already know.IBB still think their secret is covered,that we in in d 80`s or 90`s where information was hoarded. Somebody should tell IBB, Buhari and theirs likes tht their evil and corrupt deed are in public domain (open secret),and sooner than later they will pay for it.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by hercules07: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2012
naijababe:

Contrary to popular opinion, Buhari is the saint that he's being made out to be. He was indeed the minister of petroleum under Obasanjo in 79; under his watch $3B disappeared from the account of the NNPC. When Buhari overthrew Shagari's govt, the first port of call was the office of the NNPC where all documentation relating to the money promptly disappeared to this day.

I do realise that IBB has no right to any moral high ground though.

That must be the story told to you by your PDP goons abi, for your information, Buhari was cleared of all allegations and Shagari was there for four years, if he had anything, he had enough time to nail Buhari. IBB is just a rabble rouser.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Femzy24: 9:03am On Aug 28, 2012
at last he wont say anything, if he has anything to say, he shud say it now, not just wait until buhari offends him, cos as far as i'm concern, he didnt say he will, he only threatened, which definitely has an 'if' clause..itz just a political statement for all i care, afterall d r all d same.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by galadima77(m): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2012
abeg spill before i react....mtchew
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by klasiknonie(f): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2012
We shall know the truth, and the truth shall set us free...... grin
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by garba(m): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2012
hollow lies, obasanjo wont have left buhari alone if their is any smear on him.....

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by naffysa(f): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2012
EXPOSE HIM NAH ( KI LO DURO DE)
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2012
Thieves accusing other thieves. I wonder which is holier. Let them expose themselves and let the picture be clearer.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by alaoeri: 9:06am On Aug 28, 2012
What those the gap toothed general have to say other than τ̲̅ȍ rant, if he have meaningful thing τ̲̅ȍ say let him talk otherwise he should keep shut & stop seeking public attention.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by sandiyke(f): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2012
IBB is one man dat does nt talk anyhow.*Grabs popcorn nd coke*Cnt c clearly*Grabs glasses*Wow beta view*
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by ujchief(m): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2012
naijababe:

Contrary to popular opinion, Buhari is the saint that he's being made out to be. He was indeed the minister of petroleum under Obasanjo in 79; under his watch $3B disappeared from the account of the NNPC.
so its ok for us to say that the trillions of naira for petrol subsidy that disappeared under Gej 'watch' was stolen by him! Moreso, the billions of pension fund that stil disappeared under his watch was also looted by him. Should i go ahead and mention the mallabu scandal? Dont get me started.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by y2kaustin(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2012
Where r those deluded ibos,dat kip calin d duo boko boys sponsors?.Mtcheew!
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Deleahmed: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2012
The fight of the big bulls Part 1. Nigeria is moving towards its cannanland.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Demdem(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2012
When did peeps starts taking words from IBB serious. Nigerians are easily fooled and gullible no doubt.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by jmaine: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2012
Okija_juju: And people said Buhari was a saint!!

If the Evil Genius says you are a criminal, then YOU ARE INDEED A CRIMINAL.

Lol . . .You don craze cheesy
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by quiet13: 9:12am On Aug 28, 2012
Abegi ibb make we hear word, u tink say na evribody get cockroach full im cupboard lyk.u hv ntin against buhari nd if u tink u do den let it out make we hear tongue.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by jamil2(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2012
The flow is open and who the hell stop IBB from exposing him? I can simply see the main reason the devil IBB capitalised on was never critised the Jona administration because he knows how to play with intelligence of the Jona and those around him. My question is in the whole world, is there any political country that it hasn't do with critics and opposition? Just want to know! IBB is nothing but hypocrite silly bastard.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 28, 2012
sandiyke: IBB is one man dat does nt talk anyhow.*Grabs popcorn nd coke*Cnt c clearly*Grabs glasses*Wow beta view*
lol. Am having a better view here...Come closer to the screen...
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Demdem(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2012
besides, where are those foools that claims both IBB and Buhari are the core sponsors of evil Boko grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigerian Churches Are Encouraging Corruption / Ajimobi Dances After Winning His Wife In A Ludo Game / Military Captures Armoured Vehicles, Artillery Guns Overnight (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.