Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari (31106 Views)

REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / IBB Threatens Niger Deltans / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari’s corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by abolo: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
This IBB can lie talk na dem hold ur mouth
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Chibyke4real: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
Let them expose themselves
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
Why threatening Buhari? Please, there is no need for threat just expose him and wait for you to face your crimes being exposed by him in return.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by thelastPope(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2012
Abagworo: Buhari did perfectly well with the PTF. When I remember what PTF did in 3 years and compare with what NDDC has done in 12 years, I can't help but respect Buhari. And remember oil was 11 dollar per barrel then as compared with 110 today.

Please can you kindly tell us what Buhari did with over 600billion Naira (mid nineties value means over 2 trillion value now) PTF funds. Please I would love to know because Buhari supporters have not been able to show Nigerians what he did till now. Let me help you by breaking it down.

Education
Infrastructure
Roads
Health care
Power
Sports
Job creation
Almajiris
Agriculture

So far I have traversed the whole Nigeria and can't find what PTF did with that monumental sum. Am waiting, thank you
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Laftakay(m): 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
My people do say 'ole lo mo ese ole to lori apata' (meanin only thief can identify d footmark of a thief on a rock). IBB we wanna hear dat o, so dat he 'll also pay u bak in ur own coin....
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Lordmike: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2012
Buhari I dare you to reply IBB if your hands are clean. We are waiting for your reply.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by santakris(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nawa o.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by franksunny(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2012
Shege! If this true, i dey laugh o. Shortest verse in the lolan, Buhari wept
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by nagoma(m): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2012
thelastPope:

Please can you kindly tell us what Buhari did with over 600billion Naira (mid nineties value means over 2 trillion value now) PTF funds. Please I would love to know because Buhari supporters have not been able to show Nigerians what he did till now. Let me help you by breaking it down.
Education
Infrastructure
Roads
Health care
Power
Sports
Job creation
Almajiris

I hasten to conclude that you are a visually challenged person if you actually traversed Nigeria and cannot see what PTF did. I will refer you to the PTF library still in the Former PTF office to get a guiding document. Then you can go around Nigeria again and cross check. You could start by reading a book " Buhari , The PTF years". I can tell you where to get a copy , if I know your location.
Agriculture

So far I have traversed the whole Nigeria and can't find what PTF did with that monumental sum. Am waiting, thank you
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by COOLDUN: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
honeric01: LOL is this another i hear say or wetin?

Where is the source before we decide on what to do with this beer parlor rumor.

Expose Buhari that he stole 1 trillion and built houses under the ocean or what?

Don’t mind them jare, It is now he wants to expose Buhari after keeping quiet when Buhari openly told anyone that have any corruption evidence about him to come out. I am not supporting Buhari but it is time IBB and co should spare us this hypocrisy all in the name of national interest, So you know about Buhari’s corruption and kept quiet until now he has touched your chronic crimes against the country. Believe it or not Buhari/Idiagbon regime is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. My advice to Gen Buhari is to leave the Nigeria Politics and stand as an elder statesman. He has been there before,the good Nigerians know that his patriotism cost him his leadership. CIA , succeeded in planting their man IBB to assist the IMF, World Bank to destroy Nigeria. Their economic colonization continues till today. IBB, you are evil and will continue to be until you repent and confess your sins. Leave Buhari alone everybody with his or her own sins, but he is more patriotic than you.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by thelastPope(m): 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
[quote author=nagoma][/quote]

Bro, I don't do gimics. If you don't have an answer for me, just pass. Its not compulsory you respond. There is no tangible PTF project anywhere in the whole Niger Delta, absolutely none. Even the PTI in warri was built by the Ibori administration and commisioned under OBJ government. Same for the SE, SW, NC. I can't see any in the Ne and NW too. That money cannot be spent on infrastruture and you will not notice it. It is a huge sum. So my question still stand unanswered! Am waiting, thank you
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by thelastPope(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
COOLDUN:

Don’t mind them jare, It is now he wants to expose Buhari after keeping quiet when Buhari openly told anyone that have any corruption evidence about him to come out. I am not supporting Buhari but it is time IBB and co should spare us this hypocrisy all in the name of national interest, So you know about Buhari’s corruption and kept quiet until now he has touched your chronic crimes against the country. Believe it or not Buhari/Idiagbon regime is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria. My advice to Gen Buhari is to leave the Nigeria Politics and stand as an elder statesman. He has been there before,the good Nigerians know that his patriotism cost him his leadership. CIA , succeeded in planting their man IBB to assist the IMF, World Bank to destroy Nigeria. Their economic colonization continues till today. IBB, you are evil and will continue to be until you repent and confess your sins. Leave Buhari alone everybody with his or her own sins, but he is more patriotic than you.

How can the Buhari regime be the best thing to happen to Nigeria when he did nothing in 20 months. Can you point to one structure in Nigeria that was at least started, even if not finished, by Buhari? Can you point to a long term economic road map that was implemented by Buhari. For your information, Buhari was poised for life presidency, that's why he was overthrowed. He didn't even have any roadmap back to democracy. Many of you just talk because you were either not born then or you were little kids. You are just quoting propaganda sources.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by thelastPope(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
honeric01: LOL is this another i hear say or wetin?

Where is the source before we decide on what to do with this beer parlor rumor.

Expose Buhari that he stole 1 trillion and built houses under the ocean or what?

There are many multi millionaires and billionaires in the north that live, dress and go about like they are poor. If you think Buhari is poor because of his disposition and look, then you have been really fooled. He presents himself exactly the way he wants to be perceived. That's the sharia way. You don't have a clue, believe me.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Sobams07: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lets c may b buhari will take d fight back 2 ibb den we no who get liver pass inside d 2 of dem
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by F00028: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
bjdon: IBB has body slammed him big time.
D

he hasn't body slammed him yet. just hot air. but i'd sure like to see him try. grin
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by kokoA(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
IBB no dey ever carry last grin grin I love the way his publicist replies his critiques grin grin grin Obasanjo and Baba Clarke have tasted his venom before.. Kai! Dis old man no go kill me with laf. But Buhari is a better man sha grin grin
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Shinor(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Does IBB seriously expect to get kudos for this? Any responsible citizen will not withold valuable information that can lead to the advancement of his / her country. If IBB had information on Gen Buhari's dodgy past as he claims, why has he kept this valuable piece of information to himself? Is the military espirit de corps to which they both swore more important than the progressive development of all Nigerians? I hope our citizens will see this man IBB for who he truly is. I don't care what IBB says about Buhari almost 28 years after Buhari's exit from office. Why did he keep quiet for so long? Justice delayed is Justice denied. For those who are awaiting this soap opera to continue, let me warn you that IBB will not say anything on this issue again. Why threaten to release the information? Why not just go ahead and talk? At 71 you would have expected this man to be nearer God and really prepare for his departure to the great beyond.

1 Like

Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by Chbyk228: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Can someone please those two old men not to distract Oga Jona from what he is doing Nigeria presently because i can't afford to loose this steady power supply we are enjoying here in Lasgidi now. Please let them take their claims to Farouk Lawan for investigations and leave my Oga Jona 4 us. By the way do you know that you can be making as much $2,500 every week working for google,facebook,amazon,click bank and ebay or promoting www.ebn.biz from any part of the world. EBN which means e-Business Network International is next thing on the internet now. Their online interactive e-learning products will also teach you how you can be making money monetizing your facebook and twitter traffic. Contact Chibuike call/whatsapp 08039308121 or BB pin 218F6829. Have a day.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by babymi2(f): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nigerians must educate themselves, it's very very important. I love Gen. Buhari, but the truth must be told. It was under his watch as the Minister of Petroleum Resources that $2.8 billion dollars was missing.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by kcfresh007(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
make dem expose themselves,who cares
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by pssword: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
What's that saying again : No honour among..... erhemm!!
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by filcast(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2012
kayci_d77:

Hey you are back here again, You must stay in Nigeria, were r u running to grin tongue

Haba! Are you this heartless? Allow the aboki to travel naa,are you not aware that maidugri is too hot?
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by danjohn: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2012
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin Cleared of all allegations?! Really? By whom?

The money disappeared under his watch and was reported to have been traced to his account in London, now tell me did the money grow wings?!

Naijababe, I see that you are making it up as you go. The $3 billion incident that you are talking about was a baseless rumour started by Tai Solarin. He actually heard the rumour in the bus on his way to work. Being that he was a public personality, when he reported the rumour to the media, it spread like wild fire.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by danjohn: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2012
baby-mi:
Nigerians must educate themselves, it's very very important. I love Gen. Buhari, but the truth must be told. It was under his watch as the Minister of Petroleum Resources that $2.8 billion dollars was missing.

Please stop spreading lies about Buhari. The $3 billion incident you are talking about was a baseless rumour started by Tai Solarin. He actually heard the rumour in the bus on his way to work. Being that he was a public personality, when he reported the rumour to the media, it spread like wild fire.

Buhari ran for President against Obasanjo in 2003. Are you telling me that if this story was true Obasanjo wouldnt have used it to blackmail Buhari?
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by danjohn: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
Sobams07: Lets c may b buhari will take d fight back 2 ibb den we no who get liver pass inside d 2 of dem

I do not think that Buhari should dignify such a baseless comment with a response.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by sagagi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
IBB expose him wetin you dey wait if not you are liar.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by danjohn: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
You people amaze me. Do you know how much $2.5 billion dollars is? That is 400 billion naira. Do you think Buhari's presidential campaign would look so underfunded if he had 400 billion naira?

You people amaze me.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by digospel2: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Na 2 Elephant wahala be dis. pray may grass no burn to ashes
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by barikay: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
What else are we expecting to hear. He has said it all, so if u want to knw more trace those portfolio cited. Naa waoh. Thieve claiming to b messiah
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by amaba: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2012
Buhari - a bloody hypocrite. The same man that served under Abachi a despot and 1 of d most corrupt leaders in Nigeria. Imagine Buhari coming to public 2 defend Abacha that he was not corrupt and at d end of the day he was found guilty of corruption and some foreign govts returned his loot. Buhari is sad cos he was not allowed to loot enough. He has great things in common with abacha.
Re: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari by abacus(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2012
thelastPope:

Education
Infrastructure
Roads
Health care
Power
Sports
Job creation
Almajiris
Agriculture

shocked Empty talk, Mr. Ajala travel, we that traversed like you and see the good PTF did we'll not keep quiet. Ask elders around to tell you the goodies Nigerian enjoyed from PFT before OBJ and Atiku dabaru am. see links below and educate yourself.

http://www.africasia.com/archive/na/98_06/abcr0604.htm
[url]http://kubwaexpress.com/buhari%E2%80%99s-handshake-and-handcuff/[/url] etc

I will tell you a story. In 2002, Obasanjo brought a note to the Council of State which was supposed to be some kind of indictment emanating from the PTF which was cooked up anyway. Among the people at the Council of State meeting, was former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Victor Attah, who got up and said: “Mr. President, you must be talking about another organisation not PTF, because the kind of scrutiny we went through in PTF where I was a consultant and the kind of scrutiny we went through to get job from PTF shows that no government does that today.

And interestingly, Buhari who was PTF chairman knew for the first time at that meeting that Attah ever worked for the PTF. But he didn’t have to know anyway because he was never interested in taking money from them. So in the PTF, if you want to take a job of N10milion and below, an insurance company has to give you a guarantee that if you take away their money, the insurance company will pay. Anything above N10 million, a bank has to give you guarantee that if you go away with their money, the bank will pay back. So what is lacking in Nigeria today is integrity at the top

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 10 Most Vibrant Senators Of 2015 / Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.