Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How To Get Telecommunication Company To Install Mast On Ones Land - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Telecommunication Company To Install Mast On Ones Land (7033 Views)

MTN: Telecommunication Company Complies With Cpc's Order / How Much Is Appropriate To Charge For Adds On Ones Blog Or Website? / Should I Sell This Truck Or Give It To Company To Manage It For Monthly Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Telecommunication Company To Install Mast On Ones Land by yicob(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2008
one of my neigbours has a 20ft by 20ft land where he will like communication coy to make use of. actually we dont know how to go about the contact but i think our gurus here should be of help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Telecommunication Company To Install Mast On Ones Land by menix(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2008
Hmmmm, wat a great idea but be cautious,
Well towards the last quarter of the year it was reported that pple who live close to this communication mast are prone to suffer from cancer,
Well dats wat d oyibo research pple said & not me,
Re: How To Get Telecommunication Company To Install Mast On Ones Land by 27(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2008
There seems to be no "conclusive evidence" of the risks but there are indicators.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1687491.ece
Re: How To Get Telecommunication Company To Install Mast On Ones Land by Frankyfaith: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2022
Please, how do I contact network providers. I have a land that I would love for them to install their mast.
Re: How To Get Telecommunication Company To Install Mast On Ones Land by AmeLonRo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Frankyfaith:
Please, how do I contact network providers. I have a land that I would love for them to install their mast.

Get their contact online and I form them.
Let me know what they say when you intact them.
Best.
Re: How To Get Telecommunication Company To Install Mast On Ones Land by akpeluikennavic: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Please, how do I contact mtn network provider. I have a land in my village in owerri imo state. I would love mtn to install their mast. The area needs mtn network.
My contact

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Building Material Business I Need A Mentor / Recession: Traders Record Low Easter Sales In Anambra / Strategies To Optimize Tax Compliance For Business Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.