Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M (7046 Views)

UK Pounds Sells Above N1,000/Β£1 At Black Market For 5 Straight Days / Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank / Fidelity Bank Launches $500 Million Eurobond To Boost Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by MainblockAngle: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2023
Wema Bank PLC Launches Season 3 of the Wema Bank 5 for 5 Promo, Rewarding Customers with N90,000,000 in Cash Prizes

Wema Bank PLC, the leading financial institution in Nigeria and the pioneer of Africa's first fully digital bank, ALAT, yesterday announced the launch of the highly anticipated 3rd season of the Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo. This reward program, initiated by Wema Bank, aims to recognize and reward customers across Nigeria for their unwavering loyalty to the bank.

Commencing July 1st, 2023, Season 3 of the 5 for 5 promo will distribute a total of N90,000,000 in cash prizes to Wema Bank customers throughout different regions of Nigeria over a span of 10 months. Each month, customers will be selected in weekly giveaways and monthly draws, with cash prizes ranging from N5,000 to an impressive N1,000,000. Furthermore, the promo draws will be hosted in various regions across Nigeria, increasing the chances of winning for customers residing in the selected cities.

Segun Adeniyi, Wema Bank's Chief Digital Officer, emphasized the bank's unwavering commitment to prioritize customer satisfaction, stating, "Our customers have always been our priority and serve as the inspiration behind every decision we make. The Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo is our way of going the extra mile to provide value to each and every one of our esteemed customers. We initiated this promo to reward and show appreciation to our active and transacting customers for their loyalty to the bank. As we embark on the 3rd season, we have fine-tuned the requirements to ensure that more customers have the opportunity to win."

In line with Wema Bank's dedication to promoting financial inclusion, Ololade Ogungbenro, Wema Bank's Divisional Head of Brands, People, and Culture, expressed, "For Season 3 of the Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo, we have adopted a diverse communication strategy that includes various languages such as Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, and Pidgin. We recognize the diverse range of customers who speak different languages, and it is of utmost importance to us that inclusivity remains a top priority, ensuring that no one is left out."

To qualify and stand a chance to win in this season of Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo, Ayodele Olojede, Wema Bank's Divisional Head for Retail Banking, explained the simple requirements: "There is something for everyone in the 5 for 5 promo. All you need to do is fund your Wema Bank account with a minimum of N5,000, maintain an average monthly account balance of N5,000, and conduct a minimum of 5 transactions each month on ALAT using *945# or your Wema or ALAT debit or credit card. The more you fund and transact, the higher your chances of winning and the more you can win."

Mabel Adeteye, Head of Brands & Marketing Communication at Wema Bank highlighted the accessibility of opening a Wema Bank account, stating, "If you're not a customer yet, opening an account is effortless. You can visit the nearest Wema Bank branch or search 'ALAT Hub near me' on Google to find a Wema Bank Agent near you. Alternatively, you can download the ALAT app from your Play Store or App Store and click 'Get Started' to set up your account. Season 3 of the Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo offers abundant opportunities for winning. Reactivate your account if you've been inactive and start funding and transacting today

Sponsored Post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by MainblockAngle: 11:46am On Jul 03, 2023
MainblockAngle:
Wema Bank PLC Launches Season 3 of the Wema Bank 5 for 5 Promo, Rewarding Customers with N90,000,000 in Cash Prizes

Wema Bank PLC, the leading financial institution in Nigeria and the pioneer of Africa's first fully digital bank, ALAT, yesterday announced the launch of the highly anticipated 3rd season of the Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo. This reward program, initiated by Wema Bank, aims to recognize and reward customers across Nigeria for their unwavering loyalty to the bank.

Commencing July 1st, 2023, Season 3 of the 5 for 5 promo will distribute a total of N90,000,000 in cash prizes to Wema Bank customers throughout different regions of Nigeria over a span of 10 months. Each month, customers will be selected in weekly giveaways and monthly draws, with cash prizes ranging from N5,000 to an impressive N1,000,000. Furthermore, the promo draws will be hosted in various regions across Nigeria, increasing the chances of winning for customers residing in the selected cities.

Segun Adeniyi, Wema Bank's Chief Digital Officer, emphasized the bank's unwavering commitment to prioritize customer satisfaction, stating, "Our customers have always been our priority and serve as the inspiration behind every decision we make. The Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo is our way of going the extra mile to provide value to each and every one of our esteemed customers. We initiated this promo to reward and show appreciation to our active and transacting customers for their loyalty to the bank. As we embark on the 3rd season, we have fine-tuned the requirements to ensure that more customers have the opportunity to win."

In line with Wema Bank's dedication to promoting financial inclusion, Ololade Ogungbenro, Wema Bank's Divisional Head of Brands, People, and Culture, expressed, "For Season 3 of the Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo, we have adopted a diverse communication strategy that includes various languages such as Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, and Pidgin. We recognize the diverse range of customers who speak different languages, and it is of utmost importance to us that inclusivity remains a top priority, ensuring that no one is left out."

To qualify and stand a chance to win in this season of Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo, Ayodele Olojede, Wema Bank's Divisional Head for Retail Banking, explained the simple requirements: "There is something for everyone in the 5 for 5 promo. All you need to do is fund your Wema Bank account with a minimum of N5,000, maintain an average monthly account balance of N5,000, and conduct a minimum of 5 transactions each month on ALAT using *945# or your Wema or ALAT debit or credit card. The more you fund and transact, the higher your chances of winning and the more you can win."

Mabel Adeteye, Head of Brands & Marketing Communication at Wema Bank highlighted the accessibility of opening a Wema Bank account, stating, "If you're not a customer yet, opening an account is effortless. You can visit the nearest Wema Bank branch or search 'ALAT Hub near me' on Google to find a Wema Bank Agent near you. Alternatively, you can download the ALAT app from your Play Store or App Store and click 'Get Started' to set up your account. Season 3 of the Wema Bank 5 for 5 promo offers abundant opportunities for winning. Reactivate your account if you've been inactive and start funding and transacting today

πŸ‘‡ Download the Wema alat app πŸ‘‡
http://alat.onelink.me/nsx9/Dash2023

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Adesina18111(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tueh...at the end of this yeye promo we no go see the winner.. mtchewwww...I just hope everything go dey easy soon like this cos ayam not understanding what is going on in Nigeria bayii oo cry cry

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Heroicvic(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
You won't see gtb, una, first bank doing this shit, only the ones that are about to sinkπŸ˜‚

If you get share for this bank, abeg sell am
Invest am for real estate

Last year na davido, this year na small small pikin and promo una carry dey do PR
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Opanka44(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
That's fine. It's a marketing strategy anyways. But how come I saw "WEMA bank PLC as the Leading financial institution in Nigeria" ?

This is strange

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by baralatie(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2023
So wema is the used of the alat all!
I did not know that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Kemadealadire(f): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Okay
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by sotall(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scam

Just like the presidential election selection that took place earlier this year, this promo is a scam where pre-selected people will be announced winners.

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by bizhop01: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Banks promo na scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by bigdammyj: 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
Following...
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Opanka44(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
bizhop01:
Banks promo na scam

I swear down. They are the real scammers.

4 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Cutiekatty: 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2023
MainblockAngle:

πŸ‘‡ Download the Wema alat app πŸ‘‡
http://alat.onelink.me/nsx9/Dash2023

Useless bank all they know how to do is debit ,debit and debit.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Blueace247(f): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
This is incredible news! Wema Bank's launch of Season 3 of the 5 For 5 Promo sounds absolutely exciting. Giving out over N90M is such a generous and wonderful initiative. It's heartwarming to see a bank actively engaging with its customers and offering them a chance to win substantial prizes. This promo not only adds an element of fun and anticipation but also provides an opportunity for people to potentially improve their lives. Kudos to Wema Bank for their commitment to giving back to their customers in such a grand way. Count me in, and good luck to everyone participating!
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Bridget95(f): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Foolish people, always sucking the poor masses
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by ppogba: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
If you that pushed this to the front page of Nairaland work with WEMA Bank, tell your shameless management to start paying interest on savings account.

Even Heritage bank that is in the mortuary does that.

Again I say, WEMA Bank is shameless.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by ImoleNaija: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Menclothing: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
I need to benefits oooo
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by NaijaCover(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
WEMA BANK
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by GeneralPula: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
baralatie:
So wema is the used of the alat all!
I did not know that
Yes..

The bank is lowkey but very good..

The Alat has both web usage & App - highly secured!

3 Likes

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Olubucorla(f): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Please I need someone that can assist me with loan or where I can get loan for 3months maximum of 10% interest.
Contact 070 610 610 37
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by marlow1962(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
90m, lol.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Solsix(m): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2023
No be una see. All this bank wey to add small internet dey hard them.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by tunmmyunited(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2023
Best Bank

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by JaySmart4422: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scam
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Emm22(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2023
Heroicvic:
You won't see gtb, una, first bank doing this shit, only the ones that are about to sinkπŸ˜‚

If you get share for this bank, abeg sell am
Invest am for real estate

Last year na davido, this year na small small pikin and promo una carry dey do PR

Even the real estate na scam, most of the real estates company we have in lagos are fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by coputa(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thank God Wema bank has waken up from their slumber,Wema is the only bank among their peers that is lagging behind.

Kudos to the new management team, they should spread their branches across,not only in the western states.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by lordprogress: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scam na so access promise 1m promo till today nobody know who win.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by 4right: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2023
Good for them.
They should just make sure they give the right people.
That is how access bank gave my Dad wey Dey USA #25,000k more like for leaving some cash straight for 3 month on touched.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by MrBroke(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2023
Scam Scam Scam. grin Gimmick
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by MrBroke(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2023
4right:
Good for them.
They should just make sure they give the right people.
That is how access bank gave my Dad wey Dey USA #25,000k more like for leaving some cash straight for 3 month on touched.

That is no giveaway Mr.
That is interest rate on his money.
I do get that too from my GTB and UBA if i leave a large sum untouched for a month, so that is normal. This right here wema b doing is a promotional thing with false giveaway
Re: Wema Bank Launches Season3 Of The 5 For 5 Promo, Set To Give Out Over N90M by Henrydata(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2023
Cutiekatty:

Useless bank all they know how to do is debit ,debit and debit.

Are you sure about this? Or you just want to talk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 1 Bedroom Flat...half Plot / I've Got Small Cash, Looking For Where To Invest & Get Monthly Profit/income / How To Start A Successful Restaurant Business In Nigeria With Less Than 100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.