Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers (30435 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends / Missing Cynthia Osokogu's Corpse Found In Lagos Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by xavier3g(m): 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lets stop all these lies and hiding behind the truth, RUNS na RUNS....when you go runs, you cant be too sure about the outcome! A lot of females these days(99.1%) all engage in some form of this. Just cos say u still de alive, does not mean that you cant be Cynthia. May her soul r.i.p and forgive me if am wrong, but.... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by omosexy1: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
ritux: As far as I am concern, this babe went f☺r runs.
Secondly, is it because the father is a general that there is Soº°˚ much publicity talk on this case. If it was a poor man's daughter, I don't think we would have heard much about it. Finally, I will rather see Farouk sentenced than this criminals.
I so much hate the Nigeria system.

So so right. There have been so many ritual killings and body mutilation in this country. Why the preferential treatment on this one. I still stick to my previous post. She went for runs and it turned out bad. Daddy is angry and want their heads too
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
They dont even look remorseful,dey are stil posing,i thought by now we should have seen different marks all over their faces as an evidence dat d police av beaten d day light out of dem.its like d police r still petting dem.by d way d parents of d rapist n murderes should b in d court so dat dey wil know d kind of beast dey have as a son.at least yorubas say eni to bimo oran loma pon.meanin person wey giv birth to useless child,na him go bear d brunt.dey r dragin dis case far too long,let d animals b killed once n 4 all,whether by electrocution to death,hanging or d sharia way.dis men are too animalistic to be human
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2012
Guys guys, they are not Guilty yet. Please reduce all your rants
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by omosexy1: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
ritux: As far as I am concern, this babe went f☺r runs.
Secondly, is it because the father is a general that there is Soº°˚ much publicity talk on this case. If it was a poor man's daughter, I don't think we would have heard much about it. Finally, I will rather see Farouk sentenced than this criminals.
I so much hate the Nigeria system.

So so right. There have been so many ritual killings and body mutilation in this country. Why the preferential treatment on this one. I still stick to my previous post. She went for runs and it turned out bad. Daddy is angry and want their heads too. But on a serious note, that pharmacist looks familiar.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by 190theclown: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
Who is cnythia osekologie and what did those dudes do 2her
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
why are they holding the 2 pharmacists ? they should be released immediately.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by 190theclown: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2012
omosexy1:

So so right. There have been so many ritual killings and body mutilation in this country. Why the preferential treatment on this one. I still stick to my previous post. She went for runs and it turned out bad. Daddy is angry and want their heads too. But on a serious note, that pharmacist looks familiar.

Yes that pharmacist looks like our very own nairalander - Dayokanu

4 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by filcast(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2012
all of una just de form saints! Is there any girl here that has never embarked on a similar escapade? Even you guys wey dey form pope,you no de carry unknown prostitutes. Hipocrists!
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by achi4u(m): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
190-the-clown:

Yes that pharmacist looks like our very own nairalander - Dayokanu
smh but i prefer if it is....
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by madjune(m): 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
These guys are steps ahead of the police. The faked their names, none of them are on face book.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Tropilo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
samtex05: C dem bastard!! Welcome to hell

Are you there?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by COOLDUN: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012

Waoo!! are you in hell already? why welcome? its supposed to be goodbye to hell, anyway i understand your anger, they really deserve death and to rot in the hell fire.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by camcor(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2012
Bastards! The pharmacists might be innocent but the other two guys should be given slow poison.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by kacheezy: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2012
y2kaustin: ...And allow these,ibo murderers to go free?
Crime has no tribe,color or language...is bigotry an addiction?cant u kick that bad habit?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2012
y2kaustin: Take a firm look at their UGLY,ibo faces.U'l c greed,wickednes,get rich quick by all means even if killing their parents,as usual,kidnapin,ritual killing for money,d list is endless.Ndigbos,reduce these mad rush of get rich quick by all means ehn!,they shud just bury them ALIVE!.

My brother, this is not just a tribal issue, Nigeria as a whole have plenty issues, which owe tribute to a series of failed government that impoverished Nigerians and made them to be so desperate to survive. Because if you analyze it tribally, yes Igbos kill more for money, then Hausas kill for mere religion (the worst of it all), while Yorubas kill for work and office positions and other trivial fetish, so you see Our nation as a whole got issues, and it owe tribute to past series of corrupt leadership that neglected the masses and turned Nigerians to carnivorous animals!

3 Likes

Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by thesherriff(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
This no doubt is as a result of greed on her part and could'nt she confide with her dad before embarking on that trip.a breakdown of our societal and moral values also come into play here .I have a young daughter and some dependents such sites like 2go,mobofree,badoo is so so banned in my house is on becos I feel I can monitor them to an extent.forgive me if am wrong the dad shd also take half blame if he was running his house like a military cantonment if not there would have been an open and sincere line of communication.abeg anybody here fit allow him young and beautifull daughter to travell all the way go meet people from fb?abi can u convince me there is no relation or family friend in lagos?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Sunkaino: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
If evil could be discern from looks, one would pass this two as saints. This is a wicked world. I hope our judiciary would give equal measure of judgement.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by adesbreath: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
KINGwax: In as much as i hate to see the girl dead, and i love to see these guys hung, that doesn't justify all these ruse! To me, who is to blame for the girl's stupidity?
The truth is, i don't excuse stupiditi, or pity fools

Are you telling me you have never done a stupid thing in your life, like beating up a woman or worse, there is no excuse for that you know so stop being judge and pray for her soul to rest in peace!
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by yamakuza: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
crackhouse: because the other two guys are the pharmacy guys they bought the drugs from.

nopes, seems the pharmacists are the ones in cuffs
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by chemashie(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2012
Are u in hell already?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by lekank: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2012
God help us...
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by DICKtator: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
bonna4u: Those bastards should've been realeased to the public for 5mins mobbing before commencing their trial.

Actually,I read it somewhere that they were beaten by the crowd at the court. the timely intervention of the police save their lives,..............
For the moment though.
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by joerux60: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
KINGwax: In as much as i hate to see the girl dead, and i love to see these guys hung, that doesn't justify all these ruse! To me, who is to blame for the girl's stupidity?
The truth is, i don't excuse stupiditi, or pity fools

maybe this is not their first victim!who knows how many people they have executed this way?
Re: The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers by Naanhetch: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
question: Them fit be Nairalanders o.
lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Raped A 7-Year-Old Girl In Edo Jailed For 9 Years (Photo) / Graphic Photo Of The Woman Who Was Murdered By Her Step-son In Enugu / Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.