Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Marketing Strategy For Home Photography - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Marketing Strategy For Home Photography (2403 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Strategy For Home Photography by xzibukz(m): 9:17am On Aug 28, 2012
pls, i will like someone to enlighten me on how to market my photography business,am yet to secure a studio yet,am still hustling on the street with a good photography camera Nikon D80, as we all know that the photography business involves connections before one can make it.
i will really appreciate a good contribution on these thread, my location is ilorin,kwara state.

Re: Marketing Strategy For Home Photography by onyewele: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2013
You can step up in your photography business with INKSYSTEM NIGERIA Photo CISS. you can own your photo studio with just nothing and that will help you to expand.INKSYSTEM IS reaching out to all photographers with EPSON PX720WD,CISS(Continuous ink supply system) is a device for minimizing printing expense when using an ink-jet printer and a water prove ink.with the water prove ink, water cannot spoil the picture and the picture will stay 100yrs in an album.With Expson px720wd you can print all sizes of picture from A3+ down. for more information contact us Tel:0812525457,0706363774 or visit our web site:www.inksystem.com.ng
Re: Marketing Strategy For Home Photography by xzibukz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
onyewele: You can step up in your photography business with INKSYSTEM NIGERIA Photo CISS. you can own your photo studio with just nothing and that will help you to expand.INKSYSTEM IS reaching out to all photographers with EPSON PX720WD,CISS(Continuous ink supply system) is a device for minimizing printing expense when using an ink-jet printer and a water prove ink.with the water prove ink, water cannot spoil the picture and the picture will stay 100yrs in an album.With Expson px720wd you can print all sizes of picture from A3+ down. for more information contact us Tel:0812525457,0706363774 or visit our web site:www.inksystem.com.ng

The cost of price of printing a copy of 4x6 picture is how much?
If its reasonable,then am getting the printer + ciss

(1) (Reply)

Original CF And SDHC Memory Cards For Sale. Bulk And Retail. / Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) / Get The Services Of A Graphics Designer Here! 2k flatrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.