Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria (1276 Views)

Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan / Which Of These Radio Stations Is The Most Listened To In Lagos / The Top 3 Most-listened-to Radio Stations In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by obinna222: 9:31am On Aug 28, 2012
Hello everyone,

I would like to get your view on this.

What's your most preferred and the most listened radio station in your various region.

Also, how would you rate your choice of station (i.e. 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th).
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by 1ndidi2(f): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2012
Ewelability!! 96.9 cool fm baby!
Is it sports,music,talk,news,issues,they
See d funny side 2 all issues.
I think They should b 1st.
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by obinna222: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2012
What would be your rating for rhythm 93.7, Ray power,Inspiration FM and the others.
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by pappy4real(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2012
cool fm...969
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by chexyincx(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Beat F.M is the station to beat
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by spicyv1(f): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
96.9 coool fm!!! 1st cool, 2nd cool, 3rd cool!!! Its cool all the way. When I listen to radio, I don't listen for the music, I listen for the programs/shows. In other words, its about the presenters cos they make the show.

I have listened to several and none is comparable to cool cos the presenters know how to engage their audience, they make it seem as though you are in the same room with them. Their professionalism is on point, unlike the usual boring amateurs who are excited at the sound θf their overly stressed-offensively-fake accent! Or the boring ole ones who would be better off being an announcer at some local road transport service!
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by evalina: 12:34am On Aug 31, 2012
Based on music, presenters and programmes: beat fm is 1st, cool fm is 2nd, while smooth fm/ classic fm come 3rd.
Beat fm have fabulous presenters from morning till night. Cool fm's most fun presenters are on are from 8pm to 1am. Smooth fm has short stories read by Fikayo at 10pm, while Classic fm evokes pure sweet nostalgia with its music
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2012
To me Beat fm is the nuber one in lagos and then cool fm then rhythm then classic fm then smoothfm the rest follows
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by logo77: 8:13am On Aug 31, 2012
When I'm in Warri.........Crown FM
When I'm Omoku/Elele........Hot FM
When I'm in Yenegoa.........Royal FM
When I'm PH.................WAZOBIA FM
When I'm in Lagos...........EKO FM
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2012
logo77: When I'm in Warri.........Crown FM
When I'm Omoku/Elele........Hot FM
When I'm in Yenegoa.........Royal FM
When I'm PH.................WAZOBIA FM
When I'm in Lagos...........EKO FM
When you are in lagos eko fm - dawg you must be in ur dreams eko fm is wack no body listen to dem -in lagos
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by logo77: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2012
Revolva:
When you are in lagos eko fm - dawg you must be in ur dreams eko fm is wack no body listen to dem -in lagos
No qualms na. If EKO FM has really gone that bad, thank God I've got other options.
Re: What Your Most Preferred And The Most Listened Radio Station In Nigeria by spicyv1(f): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
@ Logo: there really isn't any other option in Warri nauw lol. Crown fm still has a loooooot to learn sef!

Importance Of Music In Nigeria / Future - Evol (album Review & Free Stream) / Dwizz - Waste No Time (very Dope.... Download And Listen)