Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Dis Creature Called Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dis Creature Called Woman (1760 Views)

What Would You Have Done With This Creature / Urgent Help Needed: Who Knows Where I Can Find This Creature... / Us Discover A New Creature. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2008
dis are my women jokes,brought from my archive,just 4 ur viewing.

P.S:i'm not a misogynist,matter of fact i LUV women

WHAT WOMEN SAY & REALLY MEAN:

CAN'T WE JUST BE FRIENDS?
There is no way in hell I'm going to let any part of your body touch any part of mine, again.

I JUST NEED SOME SPACE.
, without you in it.

DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS DRESS?
We haven't had a fight in a while.

NO, PIZZA'S FINE.
, you cheap slob!

I JUST DON'T WANT A BOYFRIEND NOW.
I just don't want you as a boyfriend now.

I DON'T KNOW, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO?
I can't believe you have nothing planned.

COME HERE.
My puppy does this, too.

I LIKE YOU, BUT,
I don't like you.

OF COURSE I LOVE YOU.
, just not in that way.

YOU NEVER LISTEN.
You never listen.

WE'RE MOVING TOO QUICKLY.
I'm not going to sleep with you until I find out if this guy at the gym has a girlfriend.

I'LL BE READY IN A MINUTE.
I'm ready, but I'm going to make you wait because I know you will.

OH, NO, I'LL PAY FOR MYSELF.
I'm just being nice; there's no way I'm going dutch.

OH YES!!! RIGHT THERE!!
Well, near there; I just want to get this over with.

I'M JUST GOING OUT WITH THE GIRLS.
We're gonna get sloppy and make fun of you and your friends.

A husband and wife were lying in bed together one night. The wife rolled over and placed her hand lovingly on the chest of her husband.

"Honey," the wife said, "if I died would you get married again?"

The husband said, "Never, my dear."

The wife said, "I''m sure you would."

So the husband said, "Okay, I would"

"Would you let her sleep in our bed?" the wife asked.

And the husband replied, "I suppose so."

Then the wife asked, "Would you let her wear my clothes?"

"I doubt she''d want to," the husband said. "She''d be so much thinner."

5 LINES WITH WHICH NOT 2 CHAT UP A WOMAN

1) If you and I were squirrels, I could bust a nut in your hole.
2) How do you like your eggs: fried, scrambled or fertilized?
3) My love for you is like diarrhea; I just can't hold it in.
4) If your right leg was Thanksgiving, and your left leg was Christmas, then could I meet you between the holidays?
5) How about we play lion and lion tamer? You hold your mouth open, and I'll give you the meat.

After spending time with Eve, Adam was walking in the Garden with God. Adam told God how much the woman means to him and how blessed he feels to have her. Adam began to ask questions about her.
Adam: Lord, Eve is beautiful. Why did you make her so beautiful?

God: So you will always want to look at her.

Adam: Lord, her skin is so soft. Why did you make her skin so soft?

God: So you will always want to touch her

Adam: She always smells so good. Lord, why did you make her smell so good?

God: So you will always want to be near her.

Adam: That's wonderful Lord, and I don't want to seem ungrateful, but why did you make her so stupid?

God: So she would love you.

grin grin
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by clemcykul(f): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2008
hmmmmm
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ThugLife1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2008
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2008
Thug Life:

what do u mean?
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ThugLife1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2008
You want me to type it?
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2008
u asking me?
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ThugLife1(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2008
O.K here i go
You Sucks
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2008
Thug Life:

O.K here i go
You Sucks
i sucks? nigga go get ur tenses fixed
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ThugLife1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2008
http://www.yousucks.com/
I made this site for you grin
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by wendydio(f): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2008
I DONT THINK WOMEN ARE JUST D WAY U PUT IT. angry angry angry
Well,ur joke was cool. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by clemcykul(f): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2008
okay raven jest be happy, its a really kool write up.

keep it ip grin kiss
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2008
@ clemcy:thanks,d way wey dis thuglife guy dey beef me person go think say i thief him wife
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by benjay1(m): 1:09am On Jan 07, 2008
Remix !!!
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by SugaLips(f): 1:52am On Jan 07, 2008
From your archive? Bro, don't fool yourself. This was just merely copied and pasted here. I can give the links to the joke if you want to prove stuff.
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by clemcykul(f): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2008
quite uncalled for!
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 10:05am On Jan 08, 2008
Suga_Lips:

From your archive? Bro, don't fool yourself. This was just merely copied and pasted here. I can give the links to the joke if you want to prove stuff.
OUCH! chick let's get something straight;dose jokes are older dan old,i've been seeing dem since i was innocent which's been quite a while,even i can't remember when i was innocent[i luk 2 good 2 be innocent].if u want links i could give u 5 different links 2 dose jokes,just be kool aiite.
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by topeteadr(m): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2008
Thank GOD. . .
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by benjay1(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2008
For what ?
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2008
There was a guy walking down the street in San Fransisco, and he tripped over an old looking oil lamp. He picked it up and hid it under his jacket, because he thaught it was priceless. While he was running to the antique shop to cash this puppy in, it rubbed against his shirt. *POOF* A genie popped out of his pocket!

The very angry looking Genie said, "Alright, I have had enough with this three wish stuff, and 'cuz you stole me away from my HBO Special, I will only give you one wish!"

The suprised man said, " OK, I want to live in Hawaii in a huge condo on the beach with three million dollars in the master bedroom, but I am afraid of boats and planes so I want you to build a bridge from here to Hawaii."

The genie replied with a smirk, " Are you crazy? Do you know how long that will take, with the pillars going down to the bottom of the ocean, all the cement it would take for the highway? No I'm sorry, it just can't happen."

The! man said with a smile, "Fine then, I want to understand women."

The genie said, " Would you like two lanes or four?"
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by benjay1(m): 11:28am On Jan 08, 2008
copied and pasted but still kool.
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 11:32am On Jan 08, 2008
thanks man,all my jokes are copied nd pasted grin grin,4give me.
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by Migines(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2008
Ure forgive c0z. . .I'm lmao
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ituen(m): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

last joke was damn good
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by topeteadr(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2008
Nice. .
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by clemcykul(f): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2008
lol raven i like ur humility grin
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2008
that is it you are right man
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by crazyjay1(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
ravenzord:

"

The genie said, " Would you like two lanes or four?"

That was nice man
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2008
Thanks y'all,clemcy u no say i no dey lie

A man and his wife entered a dentist's office.
The wife said, "I want a tooth pulled. I don't want gas or Novocain because I'm in a terrible hurry. Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible."

"You're a brave woman," said the dentist. "Now, show me which tooth it is."

The wife turns to her husband and says: "Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear."
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by crazyjay1(m): 10:05am On Jan 10, 2008
AH AH
Bro Y spoil everthing with Copy and Paste
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2008
my bad
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by clemcykul(f): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2008
really bad. addicted 2 copy and paste lol
Re: Dis Creature Called Woman by ravenzord(m): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2008
yeah,addicted 2 it like i'm addicted 2 u-know-who,here's anoda

I'M GLAD I'M A MAN
I'm glad I'm a man, you better believe; I don't live off of yogurt, diet coke, or cottage cheese. I don't bitch to my girlfriends about the size of my breasts; I can get where I want to -- north, south, east or west. I don't get wasted after only 2 beers; and when I do drink I don't end up in tears. I won't spend hours deciding what to wear; I spend 5 minutes max fixing my hair. And I don't go around checking my reflection; in everything shiny from every direction. I don't whine in public and make us leave early; and when you ask why get all bitter and surly.

I'm glad I'm a man, I'm so glad I could sing; I don't have to sit around waiting for that ring. I don't gossip about friends or stab them in the back; I don't carry our differences into the sack. I'll never go psycho and threaten to kill you; or think every guy out there's trying to steal you. I'm rational, reasonable, and logical too; I know what the time is and I know what to do. And I honestly think its a privilege for me; to have these two balls and stand when I pee. I live to watch sports and play all sorts of ball; it's more fun than dealing with women after all. I won't cry if you say it's not going to work; I won't remain bitter and call you a jerk. Feel free to use me for immediate pleasure; I won't assume it's permanent by any measure.

Yes, I'm so very glad I'm a man, you see; I'm glad I'm not capable of child delivery. I don't get all bitchy every 28 days; I'm glad that my gender gets me a much bigger raise. I'm a man by chance and I'm thankful it's true; I'm so glad I'm a man and not a woman like you!

I'M GLAD I'M A WOMAN

I'm glad I'm a woman, yes I am, yes I am; I don't live off of Budweiser, beer nuts and Spam. I don't brag to my buddies about my erections; I won't drive to Hell before I ask for directions. I don't get wasted at parties and act like a clown; and I know how to put that damned toilet seat down! I won't grab your hooters, I won't pinch your butt; my belt buckle's not hidden beneath my beer gut. And I don't go around “re-adjusting” my crotch; or yell like Tarzan when my headboard gets a notch. I don't belch in public, I don't scratch my behind.

I'm a woman you see -- I'm just not that kind! I'm glad I'm a woman, I'm so glad I could sing; I don't have body hair like shag carpeting. It doesn't grow from my ears or cover my back; when I lean over you can't see three inches of crack. And what's on my head doesn't leave with my comb; I'll never buy a toupee to cover my dome. Or have a few hairs pulled from over the side; I'm a woman, you know - I've got far too much pride! And I honestly think its a privilege for me; to have these two boobs and squat when I pee. I don't live to play golf and shoot basketball; I don't swagger and spit like a Neanderthal. I won't tell you my wife just does not understand; or stick my hand in my pocket to hide that gold band. Or tell you a story to make you sigh and weep; then screw you, roll over and fall sound asleep!

Yes, I'm so very glad I'm a woman, you see; forget all about that old penis envy. I don't long for male bonding, I don't cruise for chicks; join the Hair Club For Men, or think with my dick. I'm a woman by chance and I'm thankful, it's true; I'm so glad I'm a woman and not a man like you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crack Yer Ribs / Dirty Jokes: The Bride Tells Her Husband / Why I Don't Trust Ibo People With Moiney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.