Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

What Is The Best Calling Card? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Calling Card? (1565 Views)

Current Whatsapp Video Calling Is A Scam! / How To Track Who Is Calling You And No Were His Calling From / Mtn Glo Zain Etisalat, Which Is The Cheapest For Calling. The Winner Is Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Calling Card? by falcon127: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2006
What is the BEST calling card to call Lagos Nigeria smiley

BEST= Sound Quality,, Low Extra Fees!,, Low Rates and good customer service.

Falcon
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by rikkyjen(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2006
Depends from where you are calling from, :The STATES or London

If its the states BOSS card id no doubt the best!!!!,A 3 dollarcard will give you 1hr 15mins to Lagos landline and 21minutes on GSM.
5dollars will give you 2hr 5mins on landline and 35 mins on GSM.
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by sade511(f): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2006
Yeah Boss is real good. wink
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by falcon127: 5:45am On Apr 11, 2006
Thanks Guys for the info,, yeah from the states, smiley

Is this the card? http://www.calling-cards-depot.com/p/info.php/107

THANKS AGAIN!

Falcon
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by falcon127: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2006
I tried to use this Penny Boss card

http://www.calling-cards-depot.com/p/info.php/107

What a bunch of Gar-Bazze` Fist I tried to call Lagos Nigeria was disconnected twice within 15 seconds of connection as a recorded voice came on telling me to dial the country code.

Next I called to a land line in Ghana,, same thing, disconnected within 15 seconds of connection by recorded voice telling me to dial country code.

This Penny Boss "DOES NOT!" work

I called Penny Boss Tech Support at 1-800-520-8865 (5 Times) and was hung-up on by the males 3 times pretending they could not hear me! Then a nice you lady answered the phone twice and discussed the problem. She said she would refer it to Tech services,, silly me I thought I called tech services smiley, as it was listed this way.

I do NOT recomend Penny Boss calling cards!!! No calling connection!!! No customer service!!!

Sorry to be so negative but this is what happened,, smiley

I am sure there are some good companies out there, any other suggestions.

Falcon
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by Bossman(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2006
I use "purple card" from the site below

http://www.uniontelecard.com/
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by rikkyjen(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2006
Falcon, don't we naijas listen to instructions angry angry angry, The card is BOSS card not this penny boss card.The boss card we are talking about has a 1-8-0-0 number!!!> if you click on the link[b] Bossman[/b] pasted ,you will see Boss cards on the third line!!!

Bossman, Do you buy your cards on this link?Are they trustworthy?Hope they aint fraud because after producing ma credit card number, hope they wont scam me?Provide me with more gists so as to convince me abeg!!!!!
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by Bossman(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2006
Yes. I buy my cards from the website. Actually, I know quite a number of us that do. I have been using them for the past 4 years. You have to register your credit card with them. They will also have to call the number registered with the credit card ONLY for the first purchase. Just to verify that you are the legitimate owner. After the first transaction, everything is without human interference. You pins are sent to you in seconds!
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by falcon127: 1:24am On Apr 12, 2006
rikkyjen

First I am not a naija my wonderful woman is.

Second I was going off your post, you did not put up any links to Boss and my surch for a boss calling card on Google took me to the site I used.

Third I had purchased 3 different cards and tried to use them before Bossman even posted.

So rikkyjen you can keep your nasty faces to yourself and as for following instructions,… you gave none. It was a good add for Boss though.

Your post rikkyjen

Depends from where you are calling from, :The STATES or London

If its the states BOSS card id no doubt the best!!!!,A 3 dollarcard will give you 1hr 15mins to Lagos landline and 21minutes on GSM.
5dollars will give you 2hr 5mins on landline and 35 mins on GSM.

To all others thanks for you input and guidance.

Falcon
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by falcon127: 1:24am On Apr 12, 2006
Thanks for the welcome wink
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by darkeagle: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2006
I used Penny Boss card to call from USA to Russia. I hadn't any problems,
There are cheap cards from other service providers to call Lagos Nigeria:
http://www.calling-cards-depot.com/p/info.php/62
http://www.calling-cards-depot.com/p/info.php/104
http://www.calling-cards-depot.com/p/info.php/109
and other,
http://www.calling-cards-depot.com/p/?id_from_country=182&idcountry=627
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by rikkyjen(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2006
Falcon, So after answering your question has now turned me to a villain ?  Too bad!!! I can guess your descent/race.I don't want to sound as a racist here because i know you wont be able to stand the heat!!! Infantile nonsense!!!
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by falcon127: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2006
"Falcon, So after answering your question has now turned me to a villain ? Too bad!!! I can guess your descent/race.I don't want to sound as a racist here because i know you wont be able to stand the heat!!! Infantile nonsense!!!"

Rikkygen you are not the Villain

Race has nothing to do with it, but if you want to hurl racial insults go right ahead rikkygn I could care less. I have no problem with you answering my question it was the way in which you delivered your message.

I was correcting you,… your assumption that I was a naija. “don't we naijas listen to instructions” I took issue with the “tone” of your post and the accuracy of it’s content. In fact you did leave NO instructions and NO link on your first post as some of the other posters did leave links. Then you chastised me on your second post for not following instructions and not using Bossmans information. “if you click on the link Bossman pasted ,you will see Boss cards on the third” line!!! At the time of my use of (Penny Boss) Bossman had not even posted yet.

Your use of (!!!) and () and 1-8-0-0 and angry angry angry takes a condescending and arrogant tone with me and sounds like you are yelling. You sound like an angry person.

I am in love with a woman not of my race,… and I consider myself not to have a racist bone in my body. I judge people not on the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I never let a disagreement deteriorate into racial, cultural or ethnic slurs on my part. If anyone was “Infantile” it was not I.

Rikkygen, If I insulted you I apologize. I appreciate all positive objective input and suggestions. My suggestion to you is to lighten up, and stop trying to “browbeat” people.

Falcon
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by falcon127: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2006
Thanks all for the info and links! smiley

Falcon
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by ucheSanja: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
I am using Longcards.net

http://www.longcards.net

Their Calling cards have short pin codes ( only 6 figures) and the quality is outstanding. PINs are delivered instantly to your email and also availabe online. Have both US and UK access numbers.
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by dokia: 10:45pm On May 29, 2013
Re: What Is The Best Calling Card? by Afeez0001: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
Still Available

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry No Longer Sucks! Sort Of. / Download BBM For Android Apk Free Now / Download Blackberry Blend For Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.