Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. (1643 Views)

Three Lawyers And Three Engineers / Lawyers And Generosity / Lawyers And Ladies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by promire2004(f): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
In a courtroom, a lawyer called his first witness who happens to be an elderly woman to the stand.
He went to her and asked, "Mam do you know me?" She responded,
"Why, yes I do know u Mr Pollus. I've known you since you were
a young boy, and to be frank, you have been a big disappointment to your parents and to the society. You are a liar, you cheat people including your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. you think you are a big man when you don't even have brains. Yes, I know you!" The lawyer was stunned! Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked,
"Mam, do you know the defence lawyer?" She replied,
"yes, I do. I have known Mr Gideon since he was a young boy too. He has been your very good friend since childhood because the two of you have the same character. He has also been a very lazy man and he has a drinking problem. Infact he is a criminal and he can't even build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with 3 different women, one of them was your wife. Yes, I know him. The defence lawyer almost fainted.
The Judge called both lawyers to his table and in a very quiet voice, said, "If any of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll make sure you lose your license....gbamm

2 Likes

Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by JojoArmani(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Nice joke. U try wella.
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by Onyiclassic(f): 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2012
Lolz nice one

1 Like

Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by promire2004(f): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2012
Jojo Armani: Nice joke. U try wella.
.......*laffs* tanx dude..
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by promire2004(f): 11:25pm On Aug 28, 2012
Onyiclassic: Lolz nice one
......awwwww, tanx gurl.
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by jeff1000(m): 12:38am On Aug 29, 2012
dis is a nice one,@poster welldone grin
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by larride(m): 2:34am On Aug 29, 2012
DRY....OLD......RECYCLED
Try better next time promire tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by promire2004(f): 5:17am On Aug 29, 2012
larride: DRY....OLD......RECYCLED
Try better next time promire tongue tongue tongue tongue
......so, u're following me bout right? Lmfao. Inasmuch as my responses sounds harsh sometimes, I don't get caught up wit online emotions. Stop been a sadist, have fun, kk? Duh!!!
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2012
Well i didn't laff
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by larride(m): 8:41am On Aug 29, 2012
promire2004: ......so, u're following me bout right? Lmfao. Inasmuch as my responses sounds harsh sometimes, I don't get caught up wit online emotions. Stop been a sadist, have fun, kk? Duh!!!

Following u about? Actually I'm in the joke section, you opened a thread and expect me not to read it because its from you? Madam, dat yoke too dry, maybe you need to change ur photocopier machine and you should know I'm actually having fun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

booqee: Well i didn't laff

You can't laff now when you haven't brushed, oya go and brush ur teeth so you can open ur mouth freely. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by promire2004(f): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2012
booqee: Well i didn't laff
....so? Who cares?
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by promire2004(f): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
larride:

Following u about? Actually I'm in the joke section, you opened a thread and expect me not to read it because its from you? Madam, dat yoke too dry, maybe you need to change ur photocopier machine and you should know I'm actually having fun grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Stop whining joor.

You can't laff now when you haven't brushed, oya go and brush ur teeth so you can open ur mouth freely. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
....hahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by larride(m): 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
promire2004: ....hahahahahahahahahahaha

What's funny? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
larride:

What's funny? undecided undecided undecided undecided
probably ur ugly face. grin
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by Agybabe(f): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
sweet piece
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by larride(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
booqee: probably ur ugly face. grin

Dat you are falling in love with? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2012
larride:

Dat you are falling in love with? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
duh!
Re: Guilty lawyers and a truthful witness. by larride(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
I'm not interested *walks out of thread feeling cool with himself* cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Big Toe / If This Doesn't Make You Smile Nothing Else Can! / Smart Apkors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.