Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Big Toe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Big Toe (1644 Views)

How Rat Ate Two Brothers' Toe And Finger / Toe Curl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Toe by Felix004(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2012
There was a stammer who saw a lady with big toe and want to tell his friends to see the lady's toe, the conversation took place
Stammer: seeee thisss lllladddddddddddy
Friends: wh.......
Stammers: thattttttttttttttttt onee with biggggggggggggg to to to to toooooooooooooooo totoooooooo
Lobatan!
Re: Big Toe by toygod2: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2012
loba pari
Re: Big Toe by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2012
Felix004: There was a stammer who saw a lady with big toe and want to tell his friends to see the lady's toe, the conversation took place
Stammer: seeee thisss lllladddddddddddy
Friends: wh.......
Stammers: thattttttttttttttttt onee with biggggggggggggg to to to to toooooooooooooooo totoooooooo
Lobatan!
d joke suppose funny..beht seriously i no know why ee no funny..maybe i'll reread it tomorrow. tongue
Re: Big Toe by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: Big Toe by Felix004(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2012
If you pronounce the big toe without the e like a stammerer, you will understand what I'm talking about!

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Pics Of Bunmioguns, Prettiebony And Lagusta...enjoy!!! / My People Where Did This Santa Come From? (photo) / Please What Is This Man Wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.