Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Guys Is This Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is This Normal? (940 Views)

Guys Is It Sexy When You See A Girl's Nippples Through Her Blouse? / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is This Normal? by klassyguy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2008
Some girls in my office were gisting about their boyfriends sometime ago. I overheard one of them saying that she tends to become tired and sleepy anytime she and her boyfriend "romance" each other(from her definition of romance, what she meant was necking, pecking, smooching, boob and nipple sucking, hand jobs, etc, without doing the real thing). I was wondering at my console that if she gets tired over just a bit of necking and stuff, what will she then do if the real thing happens? Not that i believed what i heard anyway, but strange things do happen in this world.

Or what do u think?
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by Busta(f): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2008
Wat is it with naija people with the word "romance"?

and besides, I don't think what they were talking about was any of ur business.
It is not enuff that u eavesdrop unto their conversation, u also decided to put it all up on the net!.

not good.
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by ell77(f): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2008
Busta:

What is it with naija people with the word "romance"?

and besides, I don't think what they were talking about was any of your business.
It is not enough that u eavesdrop unto their conversation, u also decided to put it all up on the net!.

not good.

ROFLMAO!
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by klassyguy(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2008
And who told u i was eavesdropping? I happened to be working in my corner of the office, and what they were saying was loud enough for me to hear. They even asked me of my own opinion on the girl's issue. So bustarhymes, stop cussing okay?
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by Busta(f): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2008
klassyguy:

Some girls in my office were gisting about their boyfriends sometime ago. I overheard one of them saying that she tends to become tired and sleepy anytime she and her boyfriend "romance" each other(from her

1. Yes u were eavesddropping because u were not involve in the conversation.
2. They asked your opinion? u didn't mention that earlier and u decided to bring the topic to Nairaland? You gotta stick to your words!
3. Where and When did I cuss u? Don't say what u don't know or misuse a word that u don't know the meaning of.
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by klassyguy(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2008
Whatever!!!! Anyway happy new year to u.
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by efuah(f): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2008
lol ;d ;d ;d
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by 9star(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2008
wich kind work una dey do for the office?
cus to me its jst little girls dat dat get weak wen u do such things make like necking, pecking, smooching, boob and nipple sucking, hand jobs, etc,.
so bro change ur job cus u hv bin working with little girls.
a matured lady even wen u do d real thing doesnt get weak .LOL
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by wendydio(f): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2008
Busta, i agree wit u dat he should mind his business next time. but klassyguy dosnt want too much disagreement,dats y he said"WHATEVER". just fashi d issue and lets enjoy our selves in the forum.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL. kiss kiss kiss
9STAR what an advice.he has nothing to do wit the gals.
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by jintujinta(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Na waaaa o
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by iice(f): 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2008
Busta, i feel you ooo. . .i still don't get that romance thing. . .just sounds ewwww undecided
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2008
After romance and especially after orgasm (talking from a personal experience), I feel the need to sleep. It's a physiolohgical need and I just can't help it. Maybe the same happens to this girl: people's bodies react in different ways.
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by klassyguy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2008
9star:

wich kind work una dey do for the office?
cus to me its jst little girls that that get weak when u do such things make like necking, pecking, smooching, boob and nipple sucking, hand jobs, etc,.
so bro change your job cus u hv bin working with little girls.
a matured lady even when u do d real thing doesnt get weak .LOL

I work at the IT help desk in a company, and i'm the only guy in the office(apart from our main boss, that is).

wendydio:

Busta, i agree wit u that he should mind his business next time. but klassyguy dosnt want too much disagreement,that is y he said"WHATEVER". just fashi d issue and lets enjoy our selves in the forum.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO You ALL. kiss kiss kiss
9STAR what an advice.he has nothing to do wit the gals.

Like i said before, i was working at my system quietly when i overheard them talking, and they even called me and asked my opinion about it.
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by Busta(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2008
klassyguy:

Whatever!!!! Anyway happy new year to u.

Lol
same to ya!
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by 2dye4(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2008
@poster: u should come 2 my office, there's so much work u won't know if ur pants dropped!
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by mrpataki(m): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2008
grin grin

Nairaland theatrics, an un-ending story. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by klassyguy(m): 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2008
2dye4:

@poster: u should come 2 my office, there's so much work u won't know if your pants dropped!

And make i dey waka about with my ding-a-ling dancing around? Nah, i'll rather stay where i am.
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by adekennis(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2008
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool peeps in
Re: Guys Is This Normal? by princeonx: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
@poster: Hope this your story is from last year cux if na this new year you start with this kind "hear say" and "she say" you own don dey wor-wor Oh! grin

(1) (Reply)

Success Of Relationship Is In The Guy's Hands And Marriage In Woman's Hands? / Help! Please Do Not Pass Me By! / Why Do Ladies Like Men That Treat 'em Like Crap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.