Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,052 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Kudos To The Laptop 40 Crew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To The Laptop 40 Crew (707 Views)

The Sign Is Here, FFK Talk About Biafra Kudos To Kanu / A Crew Member Of Channels TV Was Stabbed At The Disrupted APC Rally In Rivers / Adams Oshimole Governor Of Edo State : Kudos To The Learned Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kudos To The Laptop 40 Crew by kodewrita(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
Just to say kudos to the very well paid web crew a.k.a Laptop 40 for the recent web propaganda onslaught on Nairaland. I noticed the following ad recently. I am guessing this is meant to somehow convince us or achieve some other as-yet-undefined aim. well, keep it up. I will add the other ad( the PetroMinister ad) too when next Google deems it fit to show me that one.

Hopefully if you keep doing this, the asinine portion of our brains would somehow fall for this.....sometime.......soon.

Re: Kudos To The Laptop 40 Crew by werepeLeri: 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2012
Mumu - so because it appears on NairaLand, it means your so called 40 Laptops have made an onslaught on NairaLand? Do you know what google adsense and adwords means?
Re: Kudos To The Laptop 40 Crew by kodewrita(m): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2012
My dear idiot, google this please: ---> Site targeted google adverts. You can create Google adverts and target them at a specific site.

Next time, ask questions before jumping cliffs with your mouth.
Re: Kudos To The Laptop 40 Crew by werepeLeri: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2012
kodewrita: My dear idiot, google this please: ---> Site targeted google adverts. You can create Google adverts and target them at a specific site.

Next time, ask questions before jumping cliffs with your mouth.

LOL - see response. Maybe you spend your 24 hours on NairaLand hence you only see it on NairaLand. I have seen that message on even Asian and even British websites. LOL.
Re: Kudos To The Laptop 40 Crew by kodewrita(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
thats because Google also tracks you personally. Hence even if Facebook were to permit it, it would still show as long as you are Nigerian or you read Nigerian content.

Simple.
Re: Kudos To The Laptop 40 Crew by werepeLeri: 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2012
kodewrita: thats because Google also tracks you personally. Hence even if Facebook were to permit it, it would still show as long as you are Nigerian or you read Nigerian content.

Simple.

Is that not what i am saying? You are wrong to say it is or was an onslaught on NairaLand as if the ads were targeting NairaLand. Wetin u take this your NairaLand for self. LOL. Why do I even bother. We had discussed this issue on another thread two weeks ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1022381/what-meaning-president-jonathans-adverts

(1) (Reply)

State Police Or Police State? / Mo Ibrahim Governance Report On Jonathan’s Nigeria / Baby Stolen In Kano Market On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.