Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,051 members, 7,866,964 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Baby Stolen In Kano Market On Christmas Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baby Stolen In Kano Market On Christmas Day (708 Views)

Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja / President Buhari And Family On Christmas Day (Photos) / Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Stolen In Kano Market On Christmas Day by eric1960: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
Excerpts from Yeoal's Blogzine.........

Christmas festivities has turned out a huge misfortune for a young couple, Mr. and Mrs. Ikechukwu Ufondu, after a strange woman stole their two-month-old baby on the eve of Christmas at the Mohammadu Abubakar Rimi Market in the state capital.

The father of the baby told Daily Sun in Kano that the baby boy, who was born through an operation, was stolen from the mother, Mrs. Amarachi Ufondu while she was plaiting the hair of another woman in the evening of December 24. He gave the name of his missing son as Som Tochukwu Favour Ufondu, saying he was just two months and two days old when he was stolen. The theft of the baby, which had thrown the community into grief and confusion, had been reported to the Market Police Station in the state, but it was unclear if the police had commenced investigations as at press time.
The incident had also been reported to authorities of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Church in the state. The confused father, Mr. Ufondu said: “I was in the market at about 5.35pm when my wife, who was plaiting hair at the Yankura section of the market, called me to inform me that our two-month-old baby had been stolen. “I was surprised and shocked and could not believe it.

Then, I immediately......

Re: Baby Stolen In Kano Market On Christmas Day by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Chineke nna m shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is tragic
See bouncing baby
How can a baby be stolen from a market and nobody saw a dayum thang!
How long did this woman leave the baby unattended and out of sight?
People are wicked o
My fellow woman sorry o
I hope the baby is found alive o
Alu ( abomination)
Re: Baby Stolen In Kano Market On Christmas Day by gbanikiti(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
So where the hell was she when the baby was stolen? How could she so careless? Na wa for some women o!
Re: Baby Stolen In Kano Market On Christmas Day by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
What sort of mother will lost her baby ?
A good mother will consider all the pains she went through to get the child and make sure she takes care of that child.this woman needs to be locked up in the penitentiary.

(1) (Reply)

Oyibos Dancing Alingo / We Nigerians Are A Very Bad Group Of People / Dimeji Bankole’s New Stepmothers Give Birth Two Days Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.