Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,650 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video (16910 Views)

Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby / Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song / Basket Mouth Complains About Power: Spends N360k Per Month On Generator(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2012
LOL.

see this peepu o.

anyway its not her first time. i distinctly remember this same mama attacking Dbanj way back, said something like her daughter was asking her the meaning of koboko as per the line in Dbanj's song "shey you like koboko, nigerian girls gbadun koboko...."

make Don jazzy give dis woman wetin she want o, what ever that is.

the thing is, as much as i sympathize with her point of view, she does not have any moral basis for being the one to raise this issue!

or what does a over 50 year old divorcee single mum, who makes up heavily and goes about prancing on stage with kids young enough to be her children in the name of being a Hip-Hop artiste have to lend her credence? is she making this criticism as an artiste or as an elderly mother?

lets not even go into her personal life anyway, but really, how many hip hop, put your lighters up, hip hop hurray 54 years old women do you know in the music industry, even in america?

she clearly mortgaged her right to make this type of value judgment opinions away when she decided that she has to use her brothers influence and clout to still be jumping about with kids younger than half her age.

i wonder what her views are about Dagrin's Kondo song, which apparently did not deter her from doing her pseudo gospel collabo.
its not like anyone sane mistook dagrin for a role model, but she decided to lend him cred by doing the collabo, ultimately making dagrin known even to the christian nuts.

lets not even talk about 9ice, kleva J, danny young, terry g etc whom she has collaboed with.

this is the same person giving us judgmental BS? about the same industry she garris from?
Re: Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video by tara2509: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2012
the woman no get job atall
Re: Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video by kandiikane(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
obo_man: After watching the video, I think the criticism is harsh.... Most of the costumes the gurls are wearing, you will see women wearing them around beaches all over the world

Because women wear bikinis when they visit beaches, does that means I can't take my son/daughter to beaches?

Noooooo!

You son and daughter might r..ape the people in bikinis. undecided
Re: Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
This old second hand machine gun wanna be woman is still alive..why don't you go home and make Eddie Remedy a nice meal or better yet give him some head and leave young things to young people hmm...now that's a good girl
Re: Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video by DAVE5(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2012
CeaserB: I Don't Need A Wande Coal's Video For Inspiration. undecided
All I Need To Kick-Start My Konji Is Any Video From Digital Playground, Brazzers, Reality Kings And Naughty America tongue
More Especially With Stars Like Sasha Grey, Jesse Jane, Ashlynn Brooke, Joanna Angel, Bobbi Starr, Jenna Haze, Kayden Kross And Tori Black grin

Don't Get It Twisted, I'm Strongly Against Rape Or Any Violence Against Women. But I'm Not Against Spankin' A Woman Who Wants It From Behind. grin
U got me laffin really hard here dude :-)
Re: Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video by KingOfNairaland: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2012
vinderbilt: I think she is just hating. cool
Don't you understand? She's simply saying the truth.
Re: Kenny St-Brown Complains About Wande-Coal's 'Go-Low' Video by slimghost(m): 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VERY HOT: All Nicki Minaj Sexy Hot Pics(photos) / Shatta Wale And Stonebwoy Reconcile, Address Journalists (Photos, Videos) / Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.