Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song (33698 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu Finally Meets Tboss, Gushes About How Far She Has Come / Nadia Buari Cuddles Up To Her BabyDaddy, Gushes About Her Love For Him / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by gist4kidsblog: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wande coal released his own version of Olamide’s smash single ‘who you epp’ and Olamide is loving it

Popular musician Olamide seems to be overjoyed at the moment, going by the posts he has been sharing on Instagram. The musician listened to Wande Coal’s version of his song ‘Who you epp’ and according to him, is blown away by what Wande Coal did with the song.

He took to Instagram to share a series of posts, hailing Wande Coal and calling himself his ‘groupie’ See screenshots of the posts below:

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/olamide-gushes-about-wande-coals-cover.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by gist4kidsblog: 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by micfoley: 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
OK o
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by YomaA(m): 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Wetin kon concern birdman for the marra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
olamide... u don baff... who u epp sef

see this:: Foluke Daramola & Feminists Fight for
Saying Men Shld Be Ahead Of Women http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/foluke-daramola-feminists-fight-for.html?m=0

6 Likes

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 27, 2016
Who their tweets epp? Had to do that at least once.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by OKorowanta: 5:03am On Apr 27, 2016
I'm disappointed in Olamide who keep on taking advantage of di original owner of di 'who you help' brand,Shun Bebe,to gada more fame
after being aware of di boy's brand and song over a year ago.
Shuun even admitted Olamide supported his who u hep movement initially.
I got feelers from reliable sources who said Olamide will be dealt wit big time anytime he visits warri and environs.
Somebody even said he hope he has saved ENUFF money to buy clutches?
I hope he takes dem serious,I nor won hear story o.

Dis pix says it all who d owner of d brand is..

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by hatux: 7:44am On Apr 27, 2016
Lol grin...

I got feelers from reliable sources who said
Olamide will be dealt wit big time anytime he
visits warri and environs.

This man above me is a clown gringrin... Na so Olamide self talk for Don jazzy... Just swerve one side my brother

.grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Marksule(m): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by ilovebbwgirl: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2016
WHO THIS EEP

MUSICIAN IN BENTLEY,LAMBORGHINI E.T.C

THERE LISTENER IN THIS WONDERFUL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-UEZ_gp1Eg

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by danowena: 8:20am On Apr 27, 2016
grin I just dey waka pass.
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by popcykaylah(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Me gan go soon jump on that hit..
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Clean9agent: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Olamide and Wande, who dem help?

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by dayoungmoney1: 8:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Okay who this topic epp

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by omanifrank(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2016
i see
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2016
Okay heard
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by gfunkstyl: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Wande coal released his own version of Olamide’s smash single ‘who you epp’ and Olamide is loving it

Popular musician Olamide seems to be overjoyed at the moment, going by the posts he has been sharing on Instagram. The musician listened to Wande Coal’s version of his song ‘Who you epp’ and according to him, is blown away by what Wande Coal did with the song.

He took to Instagram to share a series of posts, hailing Wande Coal and calling himself his ‘groupie’ See screenshots of the posts below:

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/olamide-gushes-about-wande-coals-cover.html

Ok now
ok now
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by cutetopsey(f): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2016
cheesy grin
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Pavarottii(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2016
But d truth is that, even if Olamide wanted to do his own who you epp". He should av acknowledge "Shawn bebe" not acting. Like he is the originator.

Well big love for Olamide anytime.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by LastSurvivor: 8:23am On Apr 27, 2016
@OL AMIDE who you EPP?
You don baff?
grin
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Lattop(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2016
who wande self epp
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by tola9ja: 8:24am On Apr 27, 2016
ilovebbwgirl:
WHO THIS EEP

MUSICIAN IN BENTLEY,LAMBORGHINI E.T.C

THERE LISTENER IN THIS WONDERFUL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-UEZ_gp1Eg

YOU DON MAD

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 27, 2016
shun Bebe version is better

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by fejikudz(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2016
why olamide steal shun bebe song nah

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by viccozy(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Intellectual property theft for naija no be 2day.who d judiciary epp?

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by jimmy101231(m): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
who wandecoal don help
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by JOYOSITA(f): 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
I neva hear the song b4 sef

1 Like

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 27, 2016
Coming through, issue
Pounds sterling lawa fin se tissue
Married to the game olojun mio kin sun
Fvck my exes cos i don’t miss you
Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2016
[email] FTC! grin [/email]
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by ajoskele(m): 8:28am On Apr 27, 2016
Re: Olamide Gushes About Wande Coal's Cover Of His Song by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 27, 2016
who both of them helep??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joke Silva, Ramsey Nouah React To Karibi Fubara’s Death (pix) / Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) / Photo Of Ali Nuhu (nollywood/kannywood)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.