Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? (813 Views)

How Much Can You Build This Website? Need It Urgently / Can You Build This Website? / What Software Was Used To Build This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? by chyzoo4u(m): 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2012
A church ministry website with the ability to play videos (not live streaming), users can comment on posts as well. Should be developed with xhtml, css, javascript, php and flash to give it a nice multimedia look.
How much willl such a site cost and the monthly maintenance fee?
Re: How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2012
chyzoo4u: A church ministry website with the ability to play videos (not live streaming), users can comment on posts as well. Should be developed with xhtml, css, javascript, php and flash to give it a nice multimedia look.

it really depend on what other features you want but if i w€re to do it, i would start negotating from 50k.
Do you have a domaiñ name alreädy?
Re: How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? by bright0147(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Dear Nairalanders, free hosting and eisigning

Are you a website, blog, forum, cms designer or developer?
or you don't have money to host your site pls look no more becuz here is a chance for you to host your own dating or business site for free.
and designing is free as well all you have to do is to click this link and you will have your dream site build withing 24hours
here is the link http://www.000webhost.com/604365.html
Re: How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? by utimatedes(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2012
It depends on how big the church is, there is nothing wrong charging 500k
Re: How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? by chyzoo4u(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
utimatedes: It depends on how big the church is, there is nothing wrong charging 500k

hahahaha grin grin grin Its not for SCOAN abeg. It isn't that big, just only the little functions I stated above with around 8 to 10 pages.
Re: How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? by codelord: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
other consideration who is going to be managing it? how often will they require update and who is going to be responsible for that? on the low side 50k starting point. wink
Re: How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? by mitey(m): 10:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
chyzoo4u: A church ministry website with the ability to play videos (not live streaming), users can comment on posts as well. Should be developed with xhtml, css, javascript, php and flash to give it a nice multimedia look.

You can check this church website that I just finished http://www.gpodministry.org

It features downloadable sermons with online viewing. I just completed the main site this week and I'm currently working on the mobile version. If you need something similar, call me on 08080435079
Re: How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? by mrkels(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2012
mitey:
You can check this church website that I just finished http://www.gpodministry.org

It features downloadable sermons with online viewing. I just completed the main site this week and I'm currently working on the mobile version. If you need something similar, call me on 08080435079
More than 80% of internet users in nigeria access the internet with a mobile phone, put that in mind when next you want to design a website okay?

@op, if I were you, I would start from 100k, and be super convincing that they would never get it for less elsewhere, and if they become lucky , then they should expect a lesser quality grin
Re: How Much Will ItTake To Build This Site? by mitey(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
mrkels:
More than 80% of internet users in nigeria access the internet with a mobile phone, put that in mind when next you want to design a website okay?
@ mrkels, I'm fully aware of the fact. That's why I am taking the effort to develop the mobile version of the website.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

John McAfee arrested in Guatemala for Murder / 4 Golden Rules To Skyrocket Your Gig Selling On Fever / Building Backlinks: 3 Ways To Diversify Your Anchor Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.