Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest (23970 Views)

Iweala’s Latest Jobs Raise Concern Over Abuse Of Office And Conflict Of Interest / Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by chucky234(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2012
EXPOSED! Why Power Minister,
Barth Nnaji, was forced to resign
Contrary to the impression created by
the presidency that the Minister of
Power, Barth Nnaji, resigned from office on his own volition, highly placed sources familiar with the matter have told PREMIUM TIMES that Mr. Nnaji was actually forced to resign Tuesday following a gale of allegations linking him with attempts to subvert the bidding process for the sale of Afam Power plant.
Aso Rock spokesperson, Reuben Abati,had released a statement this evening saying President Goodluck Jonathan had accepted the power minister’s resignation and wished him well in his future endeavours.
But presidency sources have told us
the minister was compelled by Mr.
Jonathan to resign after allegations of
conflict of interest in the privatisation of the power plant was confirmed .
Reports earlier this week had linked Mr. Nnaji with direct interests in one of the firms shortlisted to bid for the 776 megawatts (MW) capacity Afam power plant, already slated for privatisation by the Federal Government.
The plant, consisting about 18 gas
turbines, is considered the most viable of the power plants slated for
privatization by the Federal
government, particularly with the
recent approval of about N500 million
for its rehabilitation.
Apart from his interest in acquiring the plant, Mr Nnaji reportedly used his
privileged position to influence the
emergence of one of the firms in pole
position to be selected winner, an effort that reportedly earned him a
gratification of a brand new Prado jeep and cash reward in excess of
N89million. Mr. Nnaji could not be
reached Tuesday night to respond to
these allegations.
The National Union of Electricity
Employees (NUEE) has, since the
commencement of the process of
privatising the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) subsidiary firms,engaged the minister in a running battle, accusing him of pursuing a hidden selfish agenda.
NUEE General Secretary, Joe Ajaero,
had, on behalf of the PHCN workers
that have already been served sack
letters, queried the decision to give
them only 25 per cent of their
entitlement for Pension and Gratuity,
pointing out that the arrangement
confirmed their fears that Mr. Nnaji’s
reform was aimed at strangulating
workers.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Nnaji was
the chairman, Geometrics Power, one of the 18 private companies that were
granted operational licenses by the
Federal Government to undertake the
generation of electricity to compliment the effort to boost the country’s available supply capacity.
It was gathered that the decision to ask Mr. Nnaji to turn in his resignation
letter may have followed the
confirmation by the Presidency of some of the allegations levelled against him.
President Goodluck Jonathan was said
to have decision to ask his minister to
resign his appointment rather than
sack him, to save his administration
the monumental embarrassment such
an action could have generated.
Presidential spokesperson, Reuben
Abati, could not be reached for
comments as he did not answer calls to his mobile telephones.
LINK:
www.myondostate.com/w3/exposed-why-power-minister-barth-nnaji-was-forced-to-resign/
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2012
That aside, we need to ask ourselves or specifically ask FG how goes the Power Reforms.. is the laid-down framework/strategy for power privatization still on course? I think so.. why are we disturbing ourselves if the car is still moving but with another driver who also knows the destination
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by takedat(m): 10:28am On Aug 29, 2012
GEJ and the National Assembly should both be held responsible because right from Nnaji's nomination,the power sector workers had raised issues of conflict of interest with his ownership of Geometrics but nothing was done.Now there is ascersion that Nnaji has interest in Manitoba,the Canadian company who just won the bid of the Transmission Company of Nigeria.Well,its better late than never.Welcome development
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by FreshdudE1: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2012
1025: whether we like it or not, this naughty professor is working with jonathan behind the scene as they move closer to selling phcn to their private companies.
he has to resign to do the dirty work of his owner(jonathan).
why is abati and labrown marko not resigning?
we are waiting.
Youngman or woman as the case maybe, please try to get your facts right before you open your smelling mouth to sheat out nonsense.RUBBISH
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by chucky234(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2012
De-Grace01:
Uncle Jona is working, whether u the haters like or not. I keep saying it he is still the best thing that had happened to naija as long as the no.1 position is concern. Like he said earlier he will supprise his haters soon. Goodluck Nigeria, God bless u.
Uncle Jona should bring Oga Barth to book and make him return all he has stolen from govt especially PHCN staffs' pension fund,not ask him to resign behind closed door.
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by mansmith(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2012
that's why i was shocked when he accepted to be a common minister in the first place.go to aba n see how much he has invested in building a power plant,long long before he became a minister.geometric has been on ground.So if they have any other thing to say let them do so
tobechi20:

nnaji made his money b4 he bcame power minister
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2012
The privatization process is on course. Nnaji contravene the rules of engagement and had to resign or get sacked.

Lets commend him for his job and wish that his company wins the bidding process. Right now, there is nothing more the Minister would have done to improve electricity other than announce improvement in power generation from time to time.

Once the bid process is completed and the new companies start working, It will be bye bye to the dark days of Nigeria. I can visualize manufacturing plants and other industries springing to life once there is constant electricity. Indeed Obama saw this in a crystal ball when he said Nigeria is the next big economy. I love my Country to death.

I can also predict doom to Atiku's Mikano and other generator importers. I hereby ask those generator repairers to learn new skills. Goodluck to Nigeria. GEJ 2015 - WHO WILL NOT VOTE HIM AGAIN AFTER WITNESSING 247 ELECTRICITY ?

1 Like

Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by kantiyokGwana: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2012
Rhapsody!:

Guy, where did you go January this year when the fuel subsidy removal saga was at its peak? I am not good with digging up the links but marketers accused Allision of asking for a certain amount of money per the oil they lift. This was to go for the financing of GEJ's campaign. She was accused of giving some guy licence to operate even though his company(ies) did not met up with the minimum requirement. A whole lot more. Now whether that was true or not, it begged looking into. But then apart from that, the simple fact that the subsidy scam happened under her watch was enough to tell her to step down, even temporarily, till certain issues were cleared. That should be (if it is not in the constitution already), form of best practices/ acceptable Code of Conduct. The scam was just tooooo huge for her to feign ignorance. And if she is innocent and did not know, then it means she is grossly incompetent for the position she is occupying. Either way, the Presidency should have done the same thing it wants me to believe it did now with NNaji.
. As d head of an organization,ur staff steal without ur knowledge, will resign because d fellow did that without ur knowledge?
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by MrEverest(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2012
I am so so sad! Why is it that good things dont last in Nigeria? I was so angry yesterday when i confirmed this story that i felt like strangling GEJ. Why would this man shoot himself at the feet? The only light in his administration, a square peg in a square hole, a man with passion, dedication and integrity that is very rare in this clime only to be rewarded with forced resignation! Why cant GEJ see the bigger picture or is he part and parcel of the cabal(s) holding Nigeria hostage? If GEJ is being guided by sincerity of purpose as purpoted, then why is it that certified fraudstars like Okupe, Alison Madueke,Abubaker, etc are still holding fort in his cabinet? The cabal and fraudulent trade unions have finally won over the Nigerian masses. Barth Nnaji, built an emergency power plant at Abuja and a 140 megawatt plant at Aba before he was made a minister and was so passionate to see that Nigerians have light but the cabals and trade unions kicked and did everything to sabotage his effort and now they have succeeded but i pity GEJ because uninterrupted power supply is his last trump card and we the masses are waiting for him at the junction of 2015!
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by AjanleKoko: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2012
werepeLeri: Nnaji said he had met with the president Tuesday afternoon, during which he (president) informed him (Nnaji) that he was using his company as a proxy to buy shares on behalf of the president in Afam power station through the privatisation process.

Haba.

That's the part I don't get.
Is that not an indictment of Jonathan?
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by Jubilee12: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2012
take dat: GEJ and the National Assembly should both be held responsible because right from Nnaji's nomination,the power sector workers had raised issues of conflict of interest with his ownership of Geometrics but nothing was done.Now there is ascersion that Nnaji has interest in Manitoba,the Canadian company who just won the bid of the Transmission Company of Nigeria.Well,its better late than never.Welcome development

Thank you very much! I wonder why people are praising Barth, how can anyone who claims to be a 21st century professional be involved in bidding for a job where he is the supervising official That's unprofessional and indiscipline of him. We should also make attempts to read these posted articles thoroughly before we start to post our comments, because I refuse to believe that the people who read the post where it was said that he was asked to resign, the alternative of which was a sack would also still commend him for "resigning voluntarily". The issue of Barth's complexity in the power privatization scheme has been going on for a while and I guess the presidency just couldn't handle the pressure anymore.

On the issue of better supply of power, I less our memories are truly short indeed as Nigerians or the people on this forum are relatively new, about this time every year (at least in the last 2 years), there is this same debate of better supply of power, so why is this year's own a big deal. I read a post where a guy wrote that last year he had 14days of uninterrupted power in his house, which hasn't happened this year. While I have to date/statistics to compare if this year's supply has been better than last year's, the point is that what we are experiencing is not new. And by the way, in the last 2 weeks, power supply in my Area in Lagos has returned to about 6hrs daily.... Just saying!!!
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by otokx(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2012
Government magic
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by takedat(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2012
kantiyok Gwana :
. As d head of an organization,ur staff steal without ur knowledge, will resign because d fellow did that without ur knowledge?
In a private organization,NO.But for a public corporation,YES.
We should learn to hold those managing our commonwealth accountable.If such a massive fraud could be perpetuated under her watch without being reproached,then we are heading nowhere as a Nation.
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by MrEverest(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2012
kantiyok Gwana :
what was that, is it French?
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by Rhapsody1(f): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2012
kantiyok Gwana :
My dear, if you have worked in a corporate organization, you will understand how certain things work. There are checks and control measures. No one person begins and completes any transaction. Officers have supervisors and those supervisors have too. Each organization have an organogram. These measures also means that whoever is at the helm of affairs is abreast with all that is happening. Allision should have known long before things came to a head if she claims innocence. Else, it is unspeakable incompetence. Do you remember the Mmutallab bombing incident? Americans called for the resignation of the head of NSA (I think), a woman. Why? It happened under her watch. Though I think the call was too harsh but I have no doubt she would have resigned if even a single American life had been lost because of that perceived incompetence. Obama had to intervene. To him whom much is given, much more is expected. There are no excuses.
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by Cmonsense: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2012
take dat: GEJ and the National Assembly should both be held responsible because right from Nnaji's nomination,the power sector workers had raised issues of conflict of interest with his ownership of Geometrics but nothing was done.Now there is ascersion that Nnaji has interest in Manitoba,the Canadian company who just won the bid of the Transmission Company of Nigeria.Well,its better late than never.Welcome development

You name me one minister who does not have a strategic interest if not outrightly own a company in his assigned area. People like you are idiots that won't allow this country to move forward. This was a witch hunt and has been there since Mr. Nnaji took over. They saw lighting improving and punked GEJ to fire him.

1 Like

Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by soledayo(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2012
I CAN BOAST OF 3DAYS UNINTERRUPTED LIGHT IN MY AREA... WHO CARES IF NNAJI'S COMPANY BOUGHT IT. AFTERALL, HE IS D BEST POWER MINISTER I HAVE SEEN THUS FAR DEALING WTH D CABAL IN PHCN EMPLOYMENT.

1 Like

Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by chimex38: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2012
chucky234: EXPOSED! Why Power Minister,
Barth Nnaji, was forced to resign
Contrary to the impression created by
the presidency that the Minister of
Power, Barth Nnaji, resigned from office on his own volition, highly placed sources familiar with the matter have told PREMIUM TIMES that Mr. Nnaji was actually forced to resign Tuesday following a gale of allegations linking him with attempts to subvert the bidding process for the sale of Afam Power plant.
Aso Rock spokesperson, Reuben Abati,had released a statement this evening saying President Goodluck Jonathan had accepted the power minister’s resignation and wished him well in his future endeavours.
But presidency sources have told us
the minister was compelled by Mr.
Jonathan to resign after allegations of
conflict of interest in the privatisation of the power plant was confirmed .
Reports earlier this week had linked Mr. Nnaji with direct interests in one of the firms shortlisted to bid for the 776 megawatts (MW) capacity Afam power plant, already slated for privatisation by the Federal Government.
The plant, consisting about 18 gas
turbines, is considered the most viable of the power plants slated for
privatization by the Federal
government, particularly with the
recent approval of about N500 million
for its rehabilitation.
Apart from his interest in acquiring the plant, Mr Nnaji reportedly used his
privileged position to influence the
emergence of one of the firms in pole
position to be selected winner, an effort that reportedly earned him a
gratification of a brand new Prado jeep and cash reward in excess of
N89million. Mr. Nnaji could not be
reached Tuesday night to respond to
these allegations.
The National Union of Electricity
Employees (NUEE) has, since the
commencement of the process of
privatising the Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) subsidiary firms,engaged the minister in a running battle, accusing him of pursuing a hidden selfish agenda.
NUEE General Secretary, Joe Ajaero,
had, on behalf of the PHCN workers
that have already been served sack
letters, queried the decision to give
them only 25 per cent of their
entitlement for Pension and Gratuity,
pointing out that the arrangement
confirmed their fears that Mr. Nnaji’s
reform was aimed at strangulating
workers.
Prior to his appointment, Mr Nnaji was
the chairman, Geometrics Power, one of the 18 private companies that were
granted operational licenses by the
Federal Government to undertake the
generation of electricity to compliment the effort to boost the country’s available supply capacity.
It was gathered that the decision to ask Mr. Nnaji to turn in his resignation
letter may have followed the
confirmation by the Presidency of some of the allegations levelled against him.
President Goodluck Jonathan was said
to have decision to ask his minister to
resign his appointment rather than
sack him, to save his administration
the monumental embarrassment such
an action could have generated.
Presidential spokesperson, Reuben
Abati, could not be reached for
comments as he did not answer calls to his mobile telephones.

LINK:
www.myondostate.com/w3/exposed-why-power-minister-barth-nnaji-was-forced-to-resign/

-highly placed sources familiar with the matter?
-Presidencial source?
Hw tru is ur source 'ondostate'?

who is more highly placed 2 give us d right info dan Gej media adviser- Abati
doesnt Abati also represent d presidency?
I dnt beleive he was forced 2 resign, he had 2 resign to b able 2 bid.
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by takedat(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2012
Cmonsense:

You name me one minister who does not have a strategic interest if not outrightly own a company in his assigned area. People like you are idiots that won't allow this country to move forward. This was a witch hunt and has been there since Mr. Nnaji took over. They saw lighting improving and punked GEJ to fire him.
I do agree with you that most of our political space is being polluted by selfish politicians who are only interested in their personal gains,but to sanitize the place we have to start from somewhere.This is a bold step one can only hope that GEJ would take more drastic steps to get rid of other thieving and manipulative politicians and civil servants.
Nigeria does not lack dearth of competent and honest technocrats,GEJ should look within.
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by PointB: 11:12am On Aug 29, 2012
jaw jaw:

Geometric Power which Bart Nnaji was the founder and Chairman is a company financed by local banks and international financial institutions based simply on his recognized personality.
I can tell you authoritatively because I worked in one of such institutions. Please note that we are talking of billions not small money. The project Geometric power is into, being the first of its kind in Nigeria, attracted so much interest that a renowned member of IFC resigned his appointment to work with the Geometric power.
Hope that answers your question.

This is where this 'conflict of interest' business need further examination.

Are were saying that Geometric Power Ltd, which successfully built a 22mw power station is Abuja is suddenly incapable any longer because, Barth Nnaji, the founder is a Minister of power, even though Barth was choosen for this role due to his experience in same power company? My point is the 'conflict of interest' issue could have been better managed. Barth Nnaji perhaps should have been asked to step aside 'temporarily' at this point to allow for unbiased assessment of those companies he had interest in. Barth or no Barth, Geometric Power has proven its worth in the past. Allowing such passionate man to resign at this moment doesn't appear a good idea to me. This little matter should have been 'overlooked' by the presidency; a little 'evil' perhaps for greater good, is a fair price for stable power supply under the able direction of a honest man - Barth Nnaji.

But I respect his wish to leave, after all, at the end of his term as a minister, he may have to return to his job. Allowing his company to get run-down, or lose potentially lucrative opportunity for sake of remaining a Power Minister, would have been a strategic mistake. Barth Nnaji is a man of integrity, a man of honou, and his impact was roundly felt in the passion and dedication to his job. Because of him, Nigerians could hope for stable power, I hope they get someone as passionate, and honest to carry on from where he left stopped.

4 Likes

Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by Jubilee12: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2012
soledayo: I CAN BOAST OF 3DAYS UNINTERRUPTED LIGHT IN MY AREA... WHO CARES IF NNAJI'S COMPANY BOUGHT IT. AFTERALL, HE IS D BEST POWER MINISTER I HAVE SEEN THUS FAR DEALING WTH D CABAL IN PHCN EMPLOYMENT.

My guy, na wash wash! There are people who had 14day uninterrupted light this period last year, wait until December before sticking out your neck for this guy! There is no magic this guy could have done to cause this in the short period he's been in office!
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by joshuakume: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2012
1025: whether we like it or not, this naughty professor is working with jonathan behind the scene as they move closer to selling phcn to their private companies.
we are waiting.
Na everthing we go criticise.Simple as abc,nnaji wnted to eat gala while driving.
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by werepeLeri: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2012
AjanleKoko:

That's the part I don't get.
Is that not an indictment of Jonathan?

How is that an indictment?
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by bibina: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2012
we are waiting.

Nigerians and their disbelief! the former minister erred in the first instance by allowing firms he has interest bid for the project, and the president decided to sack him for failing to abide by the ethics of public service, and he quickly resigned. Now people are saying he is working for the president! haba!! So even Jesus or Mohammed cannot run this country with silly people like u
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by joshuakume: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2012
Demdem: Damn it, the only sunshine in this administration IMO is gone. What will the retardeen do now?
Barth, wishing u the best. U will definately be a good candidate for Igbo presidency grin grin
Reterdeen?can't you realise your presidential candidate was eating gala while driving.
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by AjanleKoko: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2012
werepeLeri:

How is that an indictment?

Nnaji said he had met with the president Tuesday afternoon, during which he (president) informed him (Nnaji) that he was using his company as a proxy to buy shares on behalf of the president in Afam power station through the privatisation process.''

That sentence could be read in two ways:

1. Jonathan told Nnaji that he (Jonathan) was using Nnaji's company as a proxy to buy shares.
2. Jonathan asked Nnaji if he (Nnaji) was using his (Nnaji's) company as a proxy to buy shares.

But the word 'informed' indicates number 1. Which can further be interpreted (in the first person as): 'Bart, I am using your company as a proxy to buy shares for myself.'

That sounds like a serious indictment to me.

1 Like

Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by Yaya6: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2012
What kind of man is this? One will begin to imagine how honorable he is. He has really tried his best as a minister and I believe he would have performed more if still remain in office. I wish him luck in his endevours
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by Dandas: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2012
Look at the best Minister,a man of intergrity,a man that can call spade a spade,a man that has come to revive one of the most corrupt sector in this country.It is very unfortunate this country will remain a corrupt nation.The cabals in power sector have finally achieved their aim and they are happy.Many of nigeria politicians and ministers have many companies which they used another name so that nobody will know that they are the owner or have share on it,they will keep on injecting our money on it on a fake contract,even the ex-head of states.Is it not as a sign of transparency that make Barth to let Nigerians know that such company are bidding.a company that has been existing for long.Whats so bad about it?.Barth,good name is far better than money.You have created the good name and the intergrity and the masses can never forget you.

1 Like

Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by takedat(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2012
Most Nigerians are feeble in reasoning cos from all indications,it is clear that Nnaji chose his business concern ahead of public service.If he was that patriotic he could have allowed his company to be dropped from the bidders and continue as the minister but becos he had invested much in his company and knows what he's going to make,he preferred resigning.
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by jpphilips(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2012
werepeLeri: Nnaji said he had met with the president Tuesday afternoon, during which he (president) informed him (Nnaji) that he was using his company as a proxy to buy shares on behalf of the president in Afam power station through the privatisation process.

Haba.

this confirms what i have in mind, i said that it will be easier for PDP to tie their interest around NNaji's successes than force him to quit.

Nnaji owns a company that is qualified to bid, the president asks for some shares from the company, Nnaji obliges.
the president encourages him to resign and push the bid from the background, in the end, Nnaji resigns, Nigerians are happy, his company wins after all and the presidents shares grows.

win win for both Nnaji and presido. presido wadoo
Re: Why Barth Nnaji Resigned: Conflict Of Interest by MurphyT1: 11:32am On Aug 29, 2012
itz quite unfortunate that Nnaji resigned, he was a hard working man, and every right thinking person here will agree with me without prejudice that power situation in naija improved tremendously during his tenure, and i think he really deserves commendation...however, looking at his resignation or alleged sack, i blame him cos he was very much aware of the code of ethics governing privatization, but he stl went ahead to front his company, no doubt he wud hav bin most situable for the job or otherwise, but no Nigerian wud believe that he got it out of merit, pple wil believe that he used his office to manipulate it, YES! it will even b deliberated here on NL, alots of comment wud hav bin raised sayin all sorts of things, he wud hav allowed dis opportunity pass him and probably make provision to fit in when out of office, probably a prize for goverance, knowing fully well that his antecedence will mspeak for him someday, anyways i wish him al d best in his endeavors...Nigeria is in a process of cleansing and every thing done whether in govt or anywhere shud b done with fairness, equity and accountability, and things will surely get beta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NASS Election Coup: We Must Return To Regionalism Now - Dele Ogundele / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Prince Alexander Akenzua 9th Birthday: Omosede Igbinedion Gifts Son Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.