Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,245 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! (4091 Views)

Tread To Answer Christians Questions. / Christians, I Have A Problem / Christians, I Am So Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2012
How Christianity Spread 2 The Hearts Of People Around The World And Is #1 Today!

Now let us now analyse the world christian conversions:

European Countries (very important because it was the future base of christianity and its subsequent spread to the world) : mostly FORCED, some examples., Charlemagne is recorded as having massacred 4,500 rebel Saxon prisoners in Verden (the Massacre of Verden), and imposing legislation upon the subjected Saxons that including the penalty of death for refusing conversion to Christianity or for aiding pagans who did the same / Scandinavia: Olaf I of Norway, had those under his rule that practiced their indigenous Norse Paganism and refused to Christianize tortured, maimed or executed, including seidmen, who were tied up and thrown to a skerry at low tide to slowly drown. After Olaf I's death, Norway returned to its native paganism. Olaf II of Norway had pagans who refused to convert tortured, blinded or executed, and despoiled pagan temples, eventually resulting in at least nominal Christianization of Norway , or brainwashed Kings forced the new religion upon subjects. brainwashing. politics as in the case of bulgaria, etc.

South American Countries: FORCED. also assimilation techniques. some brainwashing. inquisition.

North American States : FORCED. assimilation. brainwashing. bribes by taking the natives land, false treaties, forced adoption, missionary schools, etc.

Phillipines: FORCED, Inquisition.

African Nations: FORCED, bribes, brainwashing, slaves forced, etc. you know all that. .

India: Goa : FORCED. inquisition,, torture massacre, etc.
Central Indian tribal lands: full-scale bribery and blackmail. provision of clothing, money, education, food, etc., im return for religious conversion.
North-East Tribal Lands & Orissa: brainwashing and raising of armed militia, especially among the Naga tribes, who forcefully convert the rest of the tribes at gunpoint, using even rape if necessary. there slogan is : ""Nagalim for Christ".

China: some brainwashing. one Hakka Chinese feudal lord even declares "Heavenly King" and self-proclaimed brother of jesus christ (Hong Xiuquan). gets killed by Qing Emperors or so.

In 845, during a time of great political and economic unrest, Emperor Wuzong decreed that Buddhism, Christianity, and Zoroastrianism be banned, and their very considerable assets forfeited to the state.

In the 12th Century or so, The Ming dynasty decreed that Manichaeism and Christianity were illegal and heterodox, to be wiped out from China.

The Qing dynasty Yongzheng emperor was firmly against Christian converts among his own Manchu people. He warned them that the Manchus must follow only the Manchu way of worshipping Heaven since different peoples worshipped Heaven differently.Yongzheng stated: "The Lord of Heaven is Heaven itself. . . . In the empire we have a temple for honoring Heaven and sacrificing to Him. We Manchus have Tiao Tchin. The first day of every year we burn incense and paper to honor Heaven. We Manchus have our own particular rites for honoring Heaven; the Mongols, Chinese, Russians, and Europeans also have their own particular rites for honoring Heaven. I have never said that he [Urcen, a son of Sun] could not honor heaven but that everyone has his way of doing it. As a Manchu, Urcen should do it like us."

christianity as usual tried to incite rebellion against the rulers, among the masses. (no wonder the Romans crucified jesus) The Taiping Rebellion was a large-scale revolt against the authority and forces of the Qing Government. It was conducted from 1850 to 1864 by an army and civil administration led by heterodox Christian convert Hong Xiuquan.

The Boxer Rebellion, also known as Boxer Uprising or Yihetuan Movement, was a proto-nationalist movement by the Righteous Harmony Society in China between 1898 and 1901, opposing foreign imperialism and Christianity. . Concerns grew that missionaries and Chinese Christians could use this decline to their advantage, appropriating lands and property of unwilling Chinese peasants to give to the church. This sentiment resulted in violent revolts against foreign interests. The Rebellion was supported by the Qing Imperial Army as well But the 8-Nation Colonial Alliance defeated them.

Under the "fundamental laws" of China, one section is titled "Wizards, Witches, and all Superstitions, prohibited." The Jiaqing Emperor in 1814 A.D. added a sixth clause in this section with reference to Christianity. It was modified in 1821 and printed in 1826 by the Daoguang Emperor. It sentenced Europeans to death for spreading Christianity among Han Chinese and Manchus (tartars). Christians who would not repent their conversion were sent to Muslim cities in Xinjiang, to be given as slaves to Muslim leaders and beys, since the Pagan Chinese did not practice slavery.

The clause stated: "People of the Western Ocean, [Europeans or Portuguese,] should they propagate in the country the religion of heaven's Lord, [name given to Christianity by the Romanists,] or clandestinely print books, or collect congregations to be preached to, and thereby deceive many people, or should any Tartars or Chinese, in their turn, propagate the doctrines and clandestinely give names, (as in baptism,) inflaming and misleading many, if proved by authentic testimony, the head or leader shall be sentenced to immediate death by strangulations : he who propagates the religion, inflaming and deceiving the people, if the number be not large, and no names be given, shall be sentenced to strangulation after a period of imprisonment. Those who are merely hearers or followers of the doctrine, if they will not repent and recant, shall be transported to the Mohammedan cities (in Turkistan) and given to be slaves to the beys and other powerful Mohammedans who are able to coerce them. . . . All civil and military officers who may fail to detect Europeans clandestinely residing in the country within their jurisdiction, and propagating their religion, thereby deceiving the multitude, shall be delivered over to the Supreme Board and be subjected to a court of inquiry."

The Daoguang Emperor demanded to know who were the "traitorous natives in "Canton who had supplied them with books." The foreign missionaries were strangled or expelled by the Chinese.

No form of Christianity is more dissimilar to the ancient opinions of China, than Buddhism oHcidia, the Tartar Shamanism, and the religion of the "yellow cap," i. e. the Thibeliau Lamanism. The shaved head, of which the above statement reminds one, and the long tail of modern times in China, are all anti-Chinese, unknown to their forefathers, and imposed on them by their Tartar conquerors on pain of death; which alternative was preferred by many of the old sons of Han, the dynasty in which the Chinese glory, and from which they take their national name.

The polytheism of ancient China—the worship of hills, rivers, deceased men and women, &c; the worship of living human beings; Buddhism, Shamanism, and Lamanism, as well as atheism, are all tolerated in China.

Japan: brainwashing, inciitement of rebellion. chrisitianity gets crushed heavly here and all missionaries are crucified-speared or expelled. christianity officially outlawed by the Daimyo, the Samurai Lords and the Emperor himself. The shogunate's forces beheaded an estimated 37,000 rebel xtians and sympathizers. religious fanatic & inciter of the rebellion, Amakusa Shirō's severed head was taken to Nagasaki for public display, and the entire complex at Hara Castle was burned to the ground and buried together with the bodies of all the dead. as a result Japan is the only non-European Nation today to reach such a high level of technological development and progress comparitively. INFACT, even higher than almost all western countries. even the keyboard you are typing with must be of Japanese make.

etc..

PAGAN 9JA:

So, why is it that only christians and muslims convert other people by force, bribe, etc., why dont you find us Pagans doing such things this proves that there must be something wrong in your teachings or else this would not be the case!

also the biggest weapon of christianity & islam is "brainwashing". IT is what adolf hitler used when he tried to egg the germans to kill all those countless jews. your jesus and his disciples would not have directly forced people to convert, because at that time, we Pagans were in Power. but their brainwashing, preaching ultimately did the trick. Indirectly they caused all the pain and suffering. they made sure the blame wouldnt come on them.

Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2012
where are all the xtian cowards do they have an explanaton to this one as well!!! angry angry
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
if chrisitanity spreaad through honest means, it wuda been extinct by now and we wud be readin it in a small chapter in our history books..
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
waiting..
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2012
Wait well well you hear?
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
^^^^^yes im waiting for some or the other excuse. angry

or some useless bible quote like this one (which has gained popularity on Nairaland threads in recent years) :

CrazyMan: Having read your write up, I consulted my bible for answers.

And guess what...I found just what I was look forbelow is my comment
Proverbs 14:7

Stay away from a fool,
for you will not find knowledge on their lips.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by OmoAlata(f): 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
So, why is it that only christians and muslims convert other people by force, bribe, etc., why dont you find us Pagans doing such things

King Nebuchadnezzar had a gold statue made, ninety feet high and nine feet wide, and he had it set up in the plain of Dura in the province of Babylon.

As soon as the music starts, you are to bow down and worship the gold statue that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up. 6 Anyone who does not bow down and worship will immediately be thrown into a blazing furnace.”

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered, “Your Majesty, we will not try to defend ourselves. 17 If the God whom we serve is able to save us from the blazing furnace and from your power, then he will.[a] 18 But even if he doesn't, Your Majesty may be sure that we will not worship your god, and we will not bow down to the gold statue that you have set up.”

I don't think King Nebuchadnezzar was a Christian or Moslem tongue
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
Omo Alata:

King Nebuchadnezzar had a gold statue made, ninety feet high and nine feet wide, and he had it set up in the plain of Dura in the province of Babylon.

As soon as the music starts, you are to bow down and worship the gold statue that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up. 6 Anyone who does not bow down and worship will immediately be thrown into a blazing furnace.”

16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered, “Your Majesty, we will not try to defend ourselves. 17 If the God whom we serve is able to save us from the blazing furnace and from your power, then he will.[a] 18 But even if he doesn't, Your Majesty may be sure that we will not worship your god, and we will not bow down to the gold statue that you have set up.”

I don't think King Nebuchadnezzar was a Christian or Moslem tongue

and where did you get this info from let me guess. . . hmm . . . no wait. .

ah yes! is it by chance the bible undecided

so much for this 1 incident. now go search google painstakingly for some rare isolated cases and come back. i dey laf at you. tongue
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
^the above was taken from bible, (Daniel 3:25), a very unreliable account , which goes further to say: While boasting about his achievements, Nebuchadnezzar is humbled by God. The king loses his sanity and lives in the wild like an animal for seven years. After this, his sanity and position are restored and he praises and honors God.

scientifically,
There has been some speculation on what the organic cause of this insanity might have been. Some consider it to be an attack of clinical lycanthropy or alternatively porphyria. Psychologist Henry Gleitman has claimed that Nebuchadnezzar's insanity was a result of general paresis or paralytic dementia seen in advanced cases of syphilis. due to him having many wives/concubines, etc.

so you can see how unreliable it is without a shred of evidence.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by OmoAlata(f): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

now go search google

Pr. Krupanandam was beaten until he lost most of his teeth because he was praying.

Pr. Jaya raju was kidnapped and taken to the temple of an idol and was forced to worship idols to which he refused. Later on he was abducted by some anti christians for a while.

Pr. Moses and his family was denied water and food or any sort of help from the community or caste to which they belong. They were treated as outcasts.

Pr. John philip was threatened and beaten many times . He was beaten, pushed and kicked into the gutter because he was distributing tracts. This pastor was caught by the anti christians and they tore the gospels and wanted to burn him with gasoline. Just then, God sent a police patrol van which chased the men away.

Pr. Ravi Mohan was questioned by all the young anti-christian leaders .They tore the gospel tracts and wanted to burn them all. They let out their dogs when our bible school students went to hand them tracts. The anti christian leaders chased our tract distributing teams and took the air out of the tubes of our bicycles.

Pr. Martin was attacked many times and was beaten . He was detained and was kept in a dark room for hours.

Pr. Koteswara Rao was warned, threatened and was beaten . They tore the gospels from him and chased him away from that place.

Pr. Steven and pr, Koteswara Rao were threatened. Their bycycles were snatched and they were forced to go and stand before the temple heads.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Omo Alata:

Pr. Krupanandam was beaten until he lost most of his teeth because he was praying.

Pr. Jaya raju was kidnapped and taken to the temple of an idol and was forced to worship idols to which he refused. Later on he was abducted by some anti christians for a while.

Pr. Moses and his family was denied water and food or any sort of help from the community or caste to which they belong. They were treated as outcasts.

Pr. John philip was threatened and beaten many times . He was beaten, pushed and kicked into the gutter because he was distributing tracts. This pastor was caught by the anti christians and they tore the gospels and wanted to burn him with gasoline. Just then, God sent a police patrol van which chased the men away.

Pr. Ravi Mohan was questioned by all the young anti-christian leaders .They tore the gospel tracts and wanted to burn them all. They let out their dogs when our bible school students went to hand them tracts. The anti christian leaders chased our tract distributing teams and took the air out of the tubes of our bicycles.

Pr. Martin was attacked many times and was beaten . He was detained and was kept in a dark room for hours.

Pr. Koteswara Rao was warned, threatened and was beaten . They tore the gospels from him and chased him away from that place.

Pr. Steven and pr, Koteswara Rao were threatened. Their bycycles were snatched and they were forced to go and stand before the temple heads.

tongue tongue tongue

hahaha i am not surprised! have you noticed something they are all pastors. Indian pastors to be precise. this is the aftermath of the very recent Hindu & Tribal vs christian riots. these misssionaries funded by european countries, where using bribery, food, money and forced conversions among poor tribal populations across central India. the last straw came when a trbal religious leader, Baba Laxmananand was shot dead by christian fanatics for trying to educate and re-convert tribals and poor peoples to Traditional Faiths. then the tribals retaliated as you see. it was a big issue. go read above what i wrote in the India section.

next. . angry
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by OmoAlata(f): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2012

Good News Translation (GNT)

7 Stay away from foolish people; they have nothing to teach you. tongue
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by lilcutie8916(m): 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
My pagan friend choose u this day whom u will serve.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2012
Omo Alata: Proverbs 14:7

Good News Translation (GNT)

7 Stay away from foolish people; they have nothing to teach you. tongue

as expected. YOU SEE NAIRALANDERS WHAT DID I TELL YOU angry

PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^yes im waiting for some or the other excuse. angry

or some useless bible quote like this one (which has gained popularity on Nairaland threads in recent years) :

Stay away from a fool,
for you will not find knowledge on their lips.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:23pm On Aug 30, 2012
lilcutie8916: My pagan friend choose u this day whom u will serve.

I WILL SERVE NONE BUT MY LORD SAARKIN ALJINNU - THE DARK SPIRIT, AND ALL OTHER GODLY SPIRITUAL FORCES THAT GUIDE THIS UNIVERSE AND BEING.

AND OFCOURSE MY PARENTS AND MY TRIBE AND MY KING.

AND MYSELF.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2012
if you read and understand the book of revelation and habbakuk you will get all the answers to this question in those 2 books
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: if you read and understand the book of revelation and habbakuk you will get all the answers to this question in those 2 books

im not hear to read books. if you have an explanation, kindly present it.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2012
be too much hardwork. am kinda lazy but let me put it to you like this

habbakuk 1 vs 6 For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.

so basically this is what happened, the israelites fell from grace and the lord raised up the caucasians which are edomites also known as esau or chaldeans. they will march throughout the whole world taking land that is not theirs

ezekiel 36 vs 5[b] Edom, who gave my land to themselves as a possession with wholehearted joy and utter contempt, that they might make its pasturelands a prey.[/b]

the chaldeans will bring to the rest of the world why they fell in the first place and they will bring the word as well as they will be the lords weapon against those who are wicked in the world. they are the lords army.
proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

psalms 17 vs 13[b] deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:[/b]

the white man is the lords sword. the white man was raised up from mt seir for that purpose. however he has been written into the law now and there is no greek nor jew now as Jesus has united us. so whatever the white man is doing now ? he is going to pay for it because even though he is still the lords sword he has the freewill not to be. if he accepts the lord, the lord ceases to use him as a sword. as such he is responsible for his actions after the new testament Was drawn up to include him into the law.

this is the best i can do for now. however if the thread still exists tommorow i will further break it down to where it makes absolute sense to you
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: be too much hardwork. am kinda lazy but let me put it to you like this

habbakuk 1 vs 6 For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.

so basically this is what happened, the israelites fell from grace and the lord raised up the caucasians which are edomites also known as esau or chaldeans. they will march throughout the whole world taking land that is not theirs

ezekiel 36 vs 5[b] Edom, who gave my land to themselves as a possession with wholehearted joy and utter contempt, that they might make its pasturelands a prey.[/b]

the chaldeans will bring to the rest of the world why they fell in the first place and they will bring the word as well as they will be the lords weapon against those who are wicked in the world. they are the lords army.
proverbs 16 vs 4 The LORD has made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

psalms 17 vs 13[b] deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:[/b]

the white man is the lords sword. the white man was raised up from mt seir for that purpose. however he has been written into the law now and there is no greek nor jew now as Jesus has united us. so whatever the white man is doing now ? he is going to pay for it because even though he is still the lords sword he has the freewill not to be. if he accepts the lord, the lord ceases to use him as a sword. as such he is responsible for his actions after the new testament as drawn up to include him into the law.

this is the best i can do for now. however if the thread still exists tommorow i will further break it down to where it makes absolute sense to you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is plain book imposed slave mentality! angry

so white man only could go around rampaging, enslaving and killing us all as decreed by your God

if so, I DONT WANT TO WORSHIP SUCH A GOD! angry angry

[size=16pt]THIS IS JUST EVIL![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
so basically the lord used the man to bring you the word ( which you rejected ) and the sword ( to smash you for being rebellious and wicked )
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this is plain book imposed slave mentality! angry

so white man only could go around rampaging, enslaving and killing us all as decreed by your God

if so, I DONT WANT TO WORSHIP SUCH A GOD! angry angry

[size=16pt]THIS IS JUST EVIL![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry
Zephaniah 1 vs 12 and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: so basically the lord used the man to bring you the word ( which you rejected ) and the sword ( to smash you for being rebellious and wicked )

^^^^dont change. you just said white-caucasian man, not man. (also what a biased Rascist God)

I THANK YOU obaidah777 FOR BRINGING THE TRUE NATURE OF CHRISTIANITY INTO THE LIMELIGHT! i expect more such contributions.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
obadiah777: Zephaniah 1 vs 12 and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.

whats wrong with saying the Godly Forces will do neither good nor evil. the forces have to be balanced. there is no good without evil and no evil without good. what a murderous thought! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

^^^^dont change. you just said white-caucasian man, not man. (also what a biased Rascist God)

I THANK YOU obaidah777 FOR BRINGING THE TRUE NATURE OF CHRISTIANITY INTO THE LIMELIGHT! i expect more such contributions.
well the lord does operate on INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY. if it pleases you to call that racism. be my guest. the lord uplifts one and demotes the other and works through the one he has uplifted. right now he has uplifted the heathens and the strongest of the heathen nations is the caucasian. EVERYBODY GETS THEIR TURN. IF YOU MESS UP, YOU GET DEMOTED AND ANOTHER PERSON IS UPLIFTED.
PSALMS 75 VS 7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

whats wrong with saying the Godly Forces will do neither good nor evil. the forces have to be balanced. there is no good without evil and no evil without good. what a murderous thought! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
THE POINT HERE IS THE LORD IS NOT THAT LOVING LOVING LOVING MAN PREACHED ABOUT IN CHURCH. HE LOVES AND HE HATES. HE DOES GOOD AND HE DOES EVIL. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU PUT OUT. IF YOU DO GOOD HE WILL PROTECT YOU IN THIS SATANIC HEATHEN WORLD. IF YOU DO EVIL HE REPAYS YOUR EVIL WITH EVIL. GALATIANS 6 VS 7-LAW OF KARMA. ITS BIBLICAL. ITS REAL. THE LORD HAS MANY EVIL PEOPLE ROAMING THIS EARTH WHO ARE ON EARTH FOR THE PURPOSE OF VENGEANCE. SOUNDS SCARY RIGHT ? LOL YALL DONT KNOW THE LORD AT ALL. ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 28 There are spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of Him that made them.

THE LORD AINT NOTHING TO MESS WITH. EVERYTHING YOU SEE GOING ON ? BOTH GOOD AND EVIL ? HE IN CONTROL. AND THATS JUST THE TRUTH
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Goshen360(m): 4:55am On Aug 31, 2012
@ OP,

What exactly did you need answers from Christian to? All I read was accusing Christians of using some techniques and brainwashing to convert people. What exactly do you need an answer to? I will attend to your question when I wake up, I know you guys will also be sleeping by now. When you guys are awake, we will still be sleeping in this part of the world. Thank you.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Niflheim(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2012
@nikkyshyne,some one came to you with evidence of genocide,and all you can do is quote a lame verse?you couldn't even comment on the lost lives or the injustices,but rather you decided to attack the OP?
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Niflheim(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2012
@omo alata,so when someone brings evidence of atrocities to you,all you can do is insult the person right?you have adopted the christian way of complaining about boko haram and yet defending christian crimes right?................... Double standards!!!
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by OmoAlata(f): 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
Niflheim: @omo alata,so when someone brings evidence of atrocities to you,all you can do is insult the person right?you have adopted the christian way of complaining about boko haram and yet defending christian crimes right?................... Double standards!!!

Where's the insult?

Eejit (now this is the insult) grin

And I've NEVER spoken for/against Boko who as I don't know who they are (I don't live in Nigeria) wink
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Fulaman198(m): 3:22pm On Aug 31, 2012
One must really question what "Paganism" is....I don't consider one who believes in a deity or deities a Pagan. You can worship many Gods, or you can worship one God, if you believe in something, I don't consider that "Paganist" Everyone has their own definition of what a Pagan is.
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Fulaman198(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
obadiah777: THE POINT HERE IS THE LORD IS NOT THAT LOVING LOVING LOVING MAN PREACHED ABOUT IN CHURCH. HE LOVES AND HE HATES. HE DOES GOOD AND HE DOES EVIL. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS YOU GET BACK WHAT YOU PUT OUT. IF YOU DO GOOD HE WILL PROTECT YOU IN THIS SATANIC HEATHEN WORLD. IF YOU DO EVIL HE REPAYS YOUR EVIL WITH EVIL. GALATIANS 6 VS 7-LAW OF KARMA. ITS BIBLICAL. ITS REAL. THE LORD HAS MANY EVIL PEOPLE ROAMING THIS EARTH WHO ARE ON EARTH FOR THE PURPOSE OF VENGEANCE. SOUNDS SCARY RIGHT ? LOL YALL DONT KNOW THE LORD AT ALL. ECCLESIASTICUS 39 VS 28 There are spirits that are created for vengeance, which in their fury lay on sore strokes; in the time of destruction they pour out their force, and appease the wrath of Him that made them.

THE LORD AINT NOTHING TO MESS WITH. EVERYTHING YOU SEE GOING ON ? BOTH GOOD AND EVIL ? HE IN CONTROL. AND THATS JUST THE TRUTH

I don't agree with this one bit, if that were true, then why do evil people rule this world and kind-hearted people suffer the most?
Re: I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2012
Fulaman198:

I don't agree with this one bit, if that were true, then why do evil people rule this world and kind-hearted people suffer the most?
cuz the lord handed the world to evil people. the purpose of which is to thresh the inhabitants of the earth and tread them in the winepress and hence refine them and purify them and then in their affliction they will run back to him for protection. thats the whole plan in a nutshell. there is no such thing as a kind hearted person. scripture says the heart is evil and wicked who can know it. they may be kind hearted to you because they know you but be evil to other people. like how a woman will love her own kids but torture the houseboy and the step kids.

job 9 vs 24[b] The earth is given into the hand of the wicked:[/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo News : Pastor Paul Enenche And President Jonathan At New Year Celebration / Once Saved Always Saved / Best Marquee Tent Structure For Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.