Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess (16225 Views)

Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by Lepsywitty(f): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Help me o nairalanders,am naturally fair in complexion until i started using on alaja cream in tejuosho with mama tega soap.have tried almost all the cream in the world,and my room is looking like i sell beauty products.am too lazy to check previous threads pls sm1 shud recommend a good cream or where i get purchase one.thanks
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by slimming: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2012
Regular drink of [b]Pine pollen te[/b]a from Green world can refresh your skin and brighten your skin back to the former glory.

Pine pollen is a skin care tea.

Stop those soap, to avoid further damage to your skin.
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by marianazme(f): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
You can try using nivea fair crean and shea butter(ori)/palmers cocoa butter and maybe a nivea soap as well. It may take sometime for your skin tone tone to even out but the effect is worth it
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by VanityOils: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sweet almond and Argan oils are wonderful for improving skin tone. They are 100% pure natural oils. You can get them (and many other natural oils) from Vanity Oils. Contact us- info@vanityoils.com
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by ifeteminikan: 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Lepsywitty: Help me o nairalanders,am naturally fair in complexion until i started using on alaja cream in tejuosho with mama tega soap.have tried almost all the cream in the world,and my room is looking like i sell beauty products.am too lazy to check previous threads pls sm1 shud recommend a good cream or where i get purchase one.thanks

My dear, anytime i walk into those stalls in tejuoso, am always amazed at the damage this women are doing to our youngs girls in lagos, you rarely see a dark lady this days, all you see are different skin tones/colors on their faces and they always go back to purchase more, I am a dark person, one of the Mama tega's gave me one oil to moisturise my dry skin, lo and behold my skin tone started changing to different colors, I had to stop using the so called oil and bought clarins/olay liquid soap. the different was clear after a few days.

There are several nice cream out there( Elizabeth ardens, Clarins fair,clinique etc) but a bit expensive and with the addition of shea butter/honey,Home made masks i.e egg white/banana/pear etc you will get back your skin color with time, But please flee from recommendations of the so called alajas and mama tegas in tejuoso.
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by ImaMmakara(f): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2012
ifeteminikan:

My dear, anytime i walk into those stalls in tejuoso, am always amazed at the damage this women are doing to our youngs girls in lagos, you rarely see a dark lady this days, all you see are different skin tones/colors on their faces and they always go back to purchase more, I am a dark person, one of the Mama tega's gave me one oil to moisturise my dry skin, lo and behold my skin tone started changing to different colors, I had to stop using the so called oil and bought clarins/olay liquid soap. the different was clear after a few days.

There are several nice cream out there( Elizabeth ardens, Clarins fair,clinique etc) but a bit expensive and with the addition of shea butter/honey,Home made masks i.e egg white/banana/pear etc you will get back your skin color with time, But please flee from recommendations of the so called alajas and mama tegas in tejuoso.
hi sweet, so sorry for what happen to you. I hope u skin will return bck to normal in no time. Pls if u dnt mind, can u pls tell us the name of the oil so dat we dnt make the sme mistakes. Cheers!.
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by ImaMmakara(f): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2012
Lepsywitty: Help me o nairalanders,am naturally fair in complexion until i started using on alaja cream in tejuosho with mama tega soap.have tried almost all the cream in the world,and my room is looking like i sell beauty products.am too lazy to check previous threads pls sm1 shud recommend a good cream or where i get purchase one.thanks
lepsywitty gal, dn't worry, u will have u skin bck. I think u shld drink lots of water. Exfoliate your skin, moisturize use sunscreem as well. And pls, compliment ur regimen with supplements like Vitamin C, E and cod liver oil pills.
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by Yvete(f): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lepsywitty: am naturally fair in complexion until i started using on alaja cream in tejuosho with mama tega soap.

Really? ... the name alone lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by edmarker: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Too many people try to improve their skin working from the outside by applying soaps, creams, lotions etc. Most of these products have harmful chemicals in them and can pose serious problems for their users. It is best to use natural products with natural ingredients. Moreover, beauty can and should be improved from the inside out. One of such products that have proven to be effective in toning and moisturising the skin naturally from the inside out is CoCollagen.

CoCollagen is a chocolate flavoured beverage enriched with high grade quality marine collagen that nourishes your skin to make it firm and lift the signs of aging, thus reviving its naturally healthy and youthful glow. CoCollagen is NAFDAC approved and it has ISO 22000 certification.

CoCollagen provides the following benefits among others:

-Tones and moisturises the skin.
- Revitalises appearance
- Helps achieve a glowing radiant complexion
- Rejuvenates mature skin
- Plumps up the skin and lips
- Reduces depth of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothens "crow's feet" lines and reduces furrows
- Reduces dark circles around the eyes
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Firms and tightens sagging skin
- Reduces visibility of stretch marks

To get this product or to become a high-earning distibutor of this product, simply call 08052914930. It can be delivered to any part of Nigeria and the world.
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by homesodear: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by Irichzstar(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2014
General skin treatment creams,curves enhancers & weight loss products just got Awesome.
*mixing and selling of the best skin lightening creams which gives you 100% amazing look in 72 hrs, or ur money back.
-Regular#6,000.
-Special#10,000.
-awesome premium#18,000.
-crystal premium#25,000.

*Avocado acid soap for micro skin peeling and dark patches removals
#5,500.

*ladies Hips and ass perfect lift drug for only 3 days with the USA formula & warrantee. $370. #100,000.

*flattening of pot belly and fat burning & metabolizing in just 9 days. Guaranteed with the best Rx accredited system.#100,000..
zulix slimming capsules for 30 days #45,000

*Face creams for people with oily or dry faces which blends and demolishes black spots,wrinkles,sunburn and rashes in just one week max.#20,000..

*balms for heels breakages 7days quality assured.#9,999.

»free delivery withing Lagos..delivery world wide- waybil at low cost.

»Contact Awesome cosmetics.
Lekki Lagos Nigeria.
On 08141232749,
Or 09099164428.
»BBM 7F00EFF2

»like our facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=578854275554603

Motto:There Is no knowledge that is not power.
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by Irichzstar(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2014
hello.good nairalanders. I am irichz as friends and costumers will call me...
from awesome cosmetics limited, a division of perfect herbals limited...I just joined nairaland. and I have been reading all comments made by all of us here, let me clear the air pls.. mixing of body creams are never a bad idea, but the problem here is 1) not all creams encourages this Idea because of there chemical bonding.. 2). not all the people who claims to be professionals understands how and what to mix together to achieve a particular ressult,.3) the human body is suppose to examined first before considering any mixture. why?. because the mixture that worked for miss A may not be mild with miss B.
*after u receive a cream mixed for you, you have to use it on just ur arms, face,ankles and foot. this is because the parts of the body that are regularly exposed to the sun light are to be naturally darker than the regularly clothed parts.,so if u go ahead and lavish ur mixed creams all over ur body, bear it in mind that u are just making ur self (coke and fanta.) .

*some one who is into premium skin care is to be avoiding direct sun light(ie.UV rays) which are sesponsible for sun burn and some dark patches wich u see on many people today,
*avoiding of verry hot water during bathing. is berry important,.
just to name but few...
pls don't get it twisted, if u don't understand well. please ask questions. because i am just talking out of experience. I have been into these for the past 8years, tho I am not perfect as human. let's talk . I am proud of what I know and am the CEO. awesome cosmetics limited. lekki Lagos.
bbm 7F00EFF2 chats.
what'sapp 08141232749. or call. like our facebook page by clicking on the link below
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=578854275554603
god bless.
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by Mimiano: 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8.
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by pweetiedee(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2014
You can do away with expensive creams by switching to natural products. They are safe and effective. Potatoes can help clear wrinkles, darkspots, acne and other blemishes. for more info:
http://doyinsolardacandie..com.es/2014/11/potatoes-can-help-you-achieve-smooth.html?m=1
for more beauty, health and fashion tips: http://doyinsolardacandie..com
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
HELP! I LOST MY PERIOD!!: AMENORRHEA
There may be no better concept to explain feminine health that the menstrual cycle. It becomes a visible reminder to her that the engines are working and that she still belongs. Absence becomes worrying, even alarming and she will put prompt and concerted efforts into finding it...

Join the search at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/11/help-i-lost-my-menses-amenorrhea.html
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by NSDavis: 1:04am On May 20, 2016
you can get expert help fromhttp://www.skinalley.com Skin care simple hairstyle kojie san nadinola yoga position</a> [/url]
Re: Please Help!! My Skin Tone Is In A Mess by winivogue: 5:16am On May 21, 2016
hello beautiful dolls, do you admire to have a fresh,smooth and succulent skin? do u want ur skin to be like a celebrity skin? Then go organic, go Natural. Winiclear cream, a professional in skin care. our products is for a clearer, smoother and brighter u. Are U very dark skin and wants to retain ur dark colour looking fresh and glowing or looking to be 3 shades, 5 shades or 9 shades lighter without any effect of chemicals,dark knuckle or sunburn. Do you want your kids skin to glow? Are u already fair but want to maintain ur skin tone? do u need Anti-Ageing radiant skin for the older people that gets rid of wrinkle and makes you look 10years younger? We have answer to all skin care related issues. Call us now on 07056847044.

(1) (Reply)

Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? / Chukwukere Chinonye Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2016 / My Favourite Perfumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.