Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Again Yoruba Man Sleeps With Teenage Daughter, Impregnates Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again Yoruba Man Sleeps With Teenage Daughter, Impregnates Her (857 Views)

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Father Sleeps With His Two Daughters, Impregnates One Aged 12 / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Yoruba Man Sleeps With Teenage Daughter, Impregnates Her by member55: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
I was banned yesterday by chief NL tribalist, makina2 (I will be addressing that in a new thread btw) for simply asking some Yoruba folks the real identity of their 'mother by birth' considering the culture of domestic r/ape in yorubaland. To support my claim is this fresh news. Read on..

One Mr. Tajudeen Sanni from Oyo state
was today, yesterday, August 28, 2012
reprimanded in jail for allegedly having
carnal knowledge of his 16-year-old
daughter and getting her pregnant in
Lagos.
NET gathered that the 54-year-old
generator repairer was first charged to the
Family court, Kakawa, Lagos where
he confessed that he had slept with his
daughter four times. But he denied
impregnating her.
The abused girl (name withheld) is now in
the care of the Lagos State Ministry of
Women Affairs and Poverty
Alleviation for proper rehabilitation.
Sanni who pleaded not guilty to the case
was granted bail in the sum of N100, 000
with two sureties in like sum.
The case has been adjourned until
September 3, 2012.
Posted in NET EXTRA

http://thenetng.com/2012/08/29/man-sleeps-with-teenage-daughter-impregnates-her/#more-57142
Re: Again Yoruba Man Sleeps With Teenage Daughter, Impregnates Her by member55: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
SMH... can any Yoruba person explain this fukery called culture.

2 Likes

Re: Again Yoruba Man Sleeps With Teenage Daughter, Impregnates Her by miteolu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
Crazy looking for front page honor. You were banned yesterday today you we will be deleted forever.
Re: Again Yoruba Man Sleeps With Teenage Daughter, Impregnates Her by miteolu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
.....:
SMH... can any Yoruba person explain this fukery called culture.

Your brain is empty as your user name is .....
Re: Again Yoruba Man Sleeps With Teenage Daughter, Impregnates Her by Caracta(f): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2012
#angry#
OP, it's YORUBA not Yoruba. And will you please grow up? Thank you.
Lesser mortal!
Ludicrous jabber wocky!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Police Arrest Coxson Lerebor, Mastermind Of Aluu 4 Kiliings / (Pic)Woman Burns Girl’s Thighs With Hot Iron After Accusing Her Of Stealing N1k / Mother Of 4 Kills Husband Over N100 In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.