Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested (63122 Views)

Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo / 'I Only Scam Whites' - Scammer Lets Go Of His Victim Because He's A Nigerian / Killer Disguises As A Mad Man In Edo & Gets Caught (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by vanessaRN(f): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2016
Samson Ugbusun, a 28-year-old bricklayer and notorious burglar, has been arrested by the police in Benin, Edo state, after he made love overtures to the daughter of one of his victims. He had stolen two mobile phones from his victims after breaking into their homes at Etete, Edo State.
After the successful operation, he called a number belonging to the daughter of one of his victims and invited her to spend the night at his apartment. The girl fell to his amorous overtures, visited him and spent a night with him in his apartment. .

Samson was nabbed after the girl revealed his whereabouts to her mother. Speaking to newsmen, Samson said: “I stole handsets at Etete, through the window around 11pm. I removed the handset through the window of the house by tearing the net. This is my first time.

I saw her (victim’s daughter) number on the phone I stole. I called the girl and told her that I love her. She came and spent the night with me and went back to school. When she came to my place, she told her mother my address and everything; that was how they got me."....

Source : http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/04/notorious-thief-arrested-after-sleeping.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Unibentested(m): 8:27am On Apr 30, 2016
As my Bini Landlady used to say back then in Ekosodin Uniben...Eberiorenwe o gbewe ( Na the same leave wey dey sweet goat dey kill am) ‎...

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by ojnnaco(m): 8:34am On Apr 30, 2016
Mumu... no atom of smartness in your story and you call yourself a thief

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by waxxydude: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2016
All this benin boys ehn! cheesy cheesy you steal phone finish you come still yansh d pikin of the victim. chai

E sure me say dah gyal go be extra-ordinary de-wor-wor. come even look d thief self e b lyk sey dem born am for mid-night.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by braimeddy: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2016
He could have added that it was the witches from his village that sent him to go and rob. See e head like coconut wey no get water for inside

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by GudluckIBB(m): 9:03am On Apr 30, 2016
To me its the guy that is the winner here!
Stole their phones and slept with their daughter.

The so called girl is the biggest eediot on earth. A stranger called you to spend the night and you obliged.

Women sha! Dem too dey quick fall.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Andsboy(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Chai......... This world is wicked

Brosss u badt gan....

No sinner will go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by ikbnice(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
this guy should be tagged 'the dumbest thief of the century'. Now the prison calls and Samson Ugbusun answers.

5 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by nnadychuks(m): 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
Mbanu! The penalty is life imprisonment

3 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Marvel1206: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2016
This is what happens when the people doing has finally laid their hands on your passport

1 Like

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Category1: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
[size=15pt]the charm dey work perfectly!
The guy Don use am cover the girl face [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by theshaderoom: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
This gist is too funny

4 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by omooba969(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
Benin people, special people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by pinpinkay: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
the thief wan chop edible catering, buh police knock am out

5 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by gradeA(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
The story doesn't even add up.

5 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
That girl is one cheap azz ho.

9 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by yorex2011: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
an unbelievable piece of horse crap angry

2 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by AmAlbert(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2016
D only tin I get to say now no kikikikikikikikakakakakakaka
Sharp guy

*sips dogonyaro and kulikuli
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2016
What a thief! But the girl sef,how could she have spent a night with him.

Today is just a lazy and boring one for me,any capable nairalander willing to take me out and spoil me silly without expecting anything in return. And please I don't do taxis or scrap cars

2 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by babs01(m): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2016
And na this kain gal dey wan gender equality bill passed smh
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by CaroLyner(f): 10:30am On Apr 30, 2016
so she had to go on a one night stand to expose him? very dumb

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Afritop(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
GudluckIBB:
To me its the guy that is the winner here!
Stole their phones and slept with their daughter.

The so called girl is the biggest eediot on earth. A stranger called you to spend the night and you obliged.

Women sha! Dem too dey quick fall.
After all women and those girls and child right bullshit would scream rape
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
but wait oo, a stranger called you and said he loves you, invites you to his hotel,
the next thing you don go the hotel, even spend a night...

I doff my hat for benin girls grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
Chai.. That girl deserves an award. She's a philanthropist

4 Likes

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
dumb asshole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by dazzlingd(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2016
hoes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by BetterChurch: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Stole phone, stole no. ...
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Simeony007(m): 10:32am On Apr 30, 2016
The girl self like kondo

1 Like

Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 30, 2016
Everyone loves to fvck, true or false?
Re: Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested by scheminup(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2016
When you thought you had seen it all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / Woman Battered For Refusing To Part With N20,000 After Sex Romp / Man Kills 7 Family Members In Imo, Burnt To Death By Angry Youths (Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.