Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? (787 Views)

How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland / How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. / Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? by 2million1(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
How did you feel the first time your topic made front page?, mine hasn't but'll be great if it does, lets hear your's .
Re: How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? by tpia5: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2012
dont worry, you might get there.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? by Acidosis(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
2 million: How did you feel the first time your topic made front page?, mine hasn't but'll be great if it does, lets hear your's .

grin your intention wish when you composed this . . .right¿ grin
Re: How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? by Freiburger(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
tpia@:
3likes
Re: How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? by 2million1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
tpia@:
amen o
Re: How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
lol
Re: How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? by chucky234(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
You dey get sleepless night because of front page,e ya sorry ooo
Re: How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2012
I never expected any of my topics to make frontpage but one got there quite unexpectedly. Just keep launching reasonable threads.
Re: How Did You Feel The First Your Topic Made Front Page? by Callotti: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
Oooooooooooooooooh!
Like I got a pay raise!
Sheeeeeeeeeesh
Thank God for the 'white' race.

(1) (Reply)

ACRONYMS Used In Social Media / Free MTN Browsing And Free BIS Hacks!!! / PIC: Would You Try This With Your Lover???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.