Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. (1684 Views)

How To Know That Your Topic Has Hit Front Page On Nairaland / How To Modify The Subject Of Your Topic After Submitting. / Has Your Topic Ever Made Nairaland Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by OneNaija(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2009
I tire sef for this Nairaland.If you seek Advice to your problem in Nairaland they must Insult you first before they can Advice you.I don't know why all of them have that Insult Attitude.If I want to post. then I am ready to Insult someone because I know I will receive Insult for doing this and doing that.Wetin sef i don tired of Una Insult make una behave mature na.The last time I post a Topic concerning my wife who does not know how to cook Nigeria food I know the kind of Insult i receive first until i decided to run away from there. Like someone is say on the topic. (I should thought of that before saying I Do) Nonsense. Ye ye peoples.
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Sasha009(f): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2009
You ended your complaint with "nonsense, yeye people"
This is a case of black pot calling kettle black.
What you should understand is that people re different. Its not only naija forum, its forums everywhere all over the world. some people re members just to pick on other people, some re there to make you look dumb with your questions, some re empathetic and re very wise, they advise you accordingly. Why don't you just ignore the ones that insult you. Its not like they know you personally, they re only a little ignorant. make good use of the good advise and ignore the others.
Live and let live!!! Thats the motto of life cheesy
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by biola44: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2009
just 2 cause mischief! grin d best advice is 2 reject bad advice!  wink
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by IFELEKE(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2009
OneNaija
You get responses based on how you present your case.
and this
OneNaija:

Nonsense. Ye ye peoples.
isn't a proper way to state a case.
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by emilyone(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2009
U don’t have to take it personal, as a matter of fact all those insults, mischief and so on are what makes dis forum entertaining and lively !
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by charles316: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2009
emilyone:

U don’t have to take it personal, as a matter of fact all those insults, mischief and so on are what makes dis forum entertaining and lively !

u are right sha.
but some pple over do it.eg piittbaby,bluespice ,tope2000 .these dirty classless dogs are always insulting pple
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by biola44: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2009
charles316:

u are right sha.
but some pple over do it.eg piittbaby,bluespice ,tope2000 .these dirty classless dogs are always insulting pple

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by biola44: 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2009
emilyone:

couldnt agree more, wink
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2009
biola44:

just 2 cause mischief! grin d best advice is 2 reject bad advice!  wink
      /\
       i
       i
    Biola44 . . thot u gav a good one but. . . .  undecided

charles316:

u are right sha.
                             /\
                              i
                              i
                 . . . he spoilt it all wit that sad
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by v3: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2009
@poster

let me see. . . Aha!!! STUPID TOPIC (like this 1) begets STUPID & Unrealistic ANSWERS. . .Ka ji kuo??
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Ben13: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2009
Lol. . . poster, the insults and whatever has been Nairaland's culture. cheesy

we met it here, we learnt to manage, we grew with it and now it's part of us.
any insult on anybody no more sound strange.

Hope you'll outgrow it  wink Lol
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Hollysmile: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
Nairaland is a School of Hard Knocks (even Slaps), So bros, don't take 2personal.
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Secretz(f): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
lol. . . . poster you are funny, even you too sef ended your post in insult. . . .

I'm sorry, but even when you go to nigerian family members and friends with advice to your problems. . . . . they too often do it, mainly through proverbs and special sayings etc. grin

'You see, who asked you to go dia, did I not tell you?'

'you are at fault, you are to blame, you see yourself?'

You get my point. But poster, If I have ever insulted you before advising, am sorry ehn, pele. ma binu, e joor. grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2009
@ topic

Those people who insult have never created a topic before and that's because they are cowards. They'd never take a risk but are always on someone else's ass. Ignore them because most of them have shitty lives outside the net and need someone to look down on to feel better about themselves.
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

Those people who insult have never created a topic before and that's because they are cowards. They'd never take a risk but are always on someone else's ass. Ignore them because most of them have shitty lives outside the net and need someone to look down on to feel better about themselves.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by didit1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

@ Michelin

You are very right.
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by sesman(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2009
Sasha009:

You ended your complaint with "nonsense, yeye people"
This is a case of black pot calling kettle black.
What you should understand is that people re different. Its not only naija forum, its forums everywhere all over the world. some people re members just to pick on other people, some re there to make you look dumb with your questions, some re empathetic and re very wise, they advise you accordingly. Why don't you just ignore the ones that insult you. Its not like they know you personally, they re only a little ignorant. make good use of the good advise and ignore the others.
Live and let live!!! Thats the motto of life cheesy

I completely agree with this statement,

@Poster, Please dont take it personal,
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Oxone(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

gbam grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Diva1(f): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2009
I noticed that too and that makes some people here wanting advice and all scared to even ask again or post anything for fear of getting insulted and criticised, though some people deserve it but not all.
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Busybody2(f): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2009
I don't do insults nor support those who do it, but some of you deserve the insults for making people waste their precious valuable time reading your irrelevant drivel whilst they could have spent that time helping others, sorry its just the way the cookie crumbles cheesy

And like someone said, learn to sift the good advice from the bad advice, shikena, no need to open a thread to whinge and moan about this really tongue cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Igwe9(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2009
welcome back! welcome back! welcome back darling!. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Busybody2(f): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2009
Igwe.:

welcome back! welcome back! welcome back darling!. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss

Ehn hen see them cheesy

Onenaija, this is one of the people who is always insulting members tongue And the reason he does it is because he knows that as an Elder he can get away with dissing us and we have to respect him by holding our tongue and not replying cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Igwe9(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
Busy_body:

Ehn hen see them cheesy

Onenaija, this is one of the people who is always insulting members tongue And the reason he does it is because he knows that as an Elder he can get away with dissing us and we have to respect him by holding our tongue and not replying  cheesy grin cheesy
Yes oooooh! my sweetie is back! grin grin
Is your ym working?
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by biina: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

and wouldn't you be guilty of same, or you don't insult others? undecided
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2009
biina:

and wouldn't you be guilty of same, or you don't insult others? undecided

I do but I create topics and get insulted in return. grin
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by biina: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

I do but I create topics and get insulted in return.  grin
shouldn't you then be defending your team mates. instead of providing the opposition with ammunition  grin
Anyways, me I still dey wait for the main squad to come insult the OP  grin
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by C2H5OH(f): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2009
Poster, didn't you just insult us

if the topic you created is stupid enough, the insults could be well-deserved grin

i can provide a couple of examples if you need them

"bustiness is a sign of waywardness"
"nigerian men are stupid"
etc
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2009
biina:

shouldn't you then be defending your team mates. instead of providing the opposition with ammunition  grin
Anyways, me I still dey wait for the main squad to come insult the OP  grin

I can't support those cowards who insult posters but don't have the balls to create their own topics because they know right well that everyone would be on their ass. These people are those with 1000s of posts but can't boast of one sensible comment.

Before I forget, 90% of their posts are composed of smileys.
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Busybody2(f): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

I can't support those cowards who insult posters but don't have the balls to create their own topics because they know right well that everyone would be on their ass. These people are those with 1000s of posts but can't boast of one sensible comment.

Before I forget, 90% of their posts are composed of smileys.

Phew, thank God I have never used any smileys in my posts tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Igwe.:

Yes oooooh! my sweetie is back! grin grin
Is your ym working?

You are not allowed to call me sweetie until you pay the full bride price on my head angry angry angrycheesy
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by halberd05(m): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
good question! that's like asking why black ppl r black. we're an arrogant lot so d insults before advice is just us being "ourselves" :p
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by Igwe9(m): 12:08am On Jun 06, 2009
Busy_body:

You are not allowed to call me sweetie until you pay the full bride price on my head  angry angry angrycheesy
Too bad , cheesy my youngy is back grin, though i wouldn't mind  you serving us dinner, cool shey you wont add rat poison in our meal? undecided
Re: Why Nairalander Must Insult You First Before Advising You On Your Topic. by 190: 1:08am On Jun 06, 2009
@poster
u go school so
and yet u don marry
whats the meanin of yeye people(s)
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Older Or Younger Look: Which Do You Prefer? / 100 Days After The CHIBOK Abduction-What Next? / Ericsson Distributing Free Laptops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.