Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

@ Heaven's Gate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / @ Heaven's Gate (938 Views)

Jokes Apart! Heaven Knows That This Is True (photo) / #photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / What Will You Do If You See This At Your Gate On Your Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@ Heaven's Gate by sexylogan(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Two men waiting at the Pearly Gates strike up a conversation. "How'd you die?"
the first man asks the second.
"I froze to death," says the second.
"That's awful," says the first man. "How does it feel to freeze to death?"
"It's very uncomfortable at first", says the second man. "You get the shakes, and
you get pains in all your fingers and toes. But eventually, it's a very calm way to
go. You get numb and you kind of drift off, as if you're sleeping. How about you,
how did you die?"
"I had a heart attack," says the first man. "You see, I knew my wife was cheating
on me, so one day I showed up at home unexpectedly. I ran up to the bedroom,
and found her alone, knitting. I ran down to the basement, but no one was hiding
there, either. I ran up to the second floor, but no one was hiding there either. I ran
as fast as I could to the attic, and just as I got there, I had a massive heart attack
and died." The second man shakes his head. "That's so ironic," he says.
"What do you mean?" asks the first man.
"If you had only stopped to look in the freezer, we'd both still be alive."
Re: @ Heaven's Gate by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
LOl
Re: @ Heaven's Gate by Emperorjames(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
grin@sexylogan, ur joke is the best if only u are the one that made it.

(1) (Reply)

Senselessness / Where Is My Meat? / What Would You Do If U Were In My Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.