Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public (11274 Views)

Ignore Boko Haram? Protect Cattle Rearers Buhari Orders Military. / Apologetic Boko Haram Leaflets Dropped From Helicopter In Adamawa State / Jonathan Can Afford To Ignore Boko Haram - Cynical Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by buoye1(m): 12:19am On Aug 30, 2012
JTF, In Maiduguri, Urges Public to Ignore Boko Haram Leaflets And Posters

The Joint Task Force (JTF) in Maiduguri has called on the public to disregard the leaflets and posters being distributed by Boko Haram terrorists urging people not to pass information to the JTF on the locations and activities of the sect.

In a statement issued today by its spokesman, Lieutenant Colonel Sagir Musa, JTF stressed that the publications are simply part of the propaganda of the terrorists to keep the civil populace in captivity and perpetual fear with a view to unleashing more terror on innocent citizens.

In a separate statement, JTF drew attention to two recent incidents in the area in which, following search operations in which JTF recovered some arms and ammunition, members of Boko Haram arrived at the same market and coerced people to pay compensation for the seizure—without the incident being reported to JTF.

“JTF wishes to alert and warn individuals or group to desist from such unpatriotic acts as both the giver and receiver of such monies would be treated as terrorists and be seriously dealt with,” the statement said, reiterating its commitment to the maintenance of law, order and the protection of lives and properties of law abiding citizens.

It reminded the public that security is a collective responsibility rooted in information sharing and collaboration, and that members of the public can reach JTF on phone numbers 080-64174066, 080-85464012 and 080-54429346.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/jtf-maiduguri-urges-public-ignore-boko-haram-leaflets-and-posters
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Euroclydon(m): 6:59am On Aug 30, 2012
The people should be assured that when they give out info,they will be protected from revenge attacks by BH...and info will flow.....i hope
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Mandelaguy(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Nice move. Fear has hindered people getting their freedom in the past,now and also will hinder them in the future. The North should no longer fear Boko Haram who has used the fear factor to subdue them. They should unmask the evil and those behind it.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by okosodo: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2012
and somebody will say that they are evasive and we do know them
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Caseless: 8:30am On Aug 30, 2012
No more sympathizer of d BH amng d pple and dis is d avenue d govt shld use 2 infiltrate BH 2 hep in intelignce gatherin. May d BH memba repent or may ALLAH destroy dem. Their FADA!
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Acidosis(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2012
Why can't they share their leaflets in Lagos? Lazy, Fearful & Weak Terrorists grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by alienware(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
When Nigerians steal money,they keep it in swiss bank,when they' re sick they go to india or germany, when they want to invest, they go to america,when they want to buy mansions they go to dubai,london etc,when they want to repent they go to saudi arabia or isreal,for holidays they go to paris or caribean but when they die they all want to be buried in nigeria. Pls help me ask them is nigeria a cemetary ?

14 Likes

Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Mannylex(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
alienware: When Nigerians steal money,they keep it in swiss bank,when they' re sick they go to india or germany, when they want to invest, they go to america,when they want to buy mansions they go to dubai,london etc,when they want to repent they go to saudi arabia or isreal,for holidays they go to paris or caribean but when they die they all want to be buried in nigeria. Pls help me ask them is nigeria a cemetary ?

Guy ask yourself the question, did what I type just make sense!

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by ifihearam: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
This bh boys are tactless and defenceless,see what they have resorted to now....with more proactive measures from the jtf,they will be crushed.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by greall1: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2012
TOM & JERRY
BOKO IS TOM WHILE JTF IS JERRY.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
Acidosis: Why can't they share their leaflets in Lagos? Lazy, Fearful & Weak Terrorists grin grin
no mind the murrafuckers!fear no go gree dem come south! Their gra gra is limited to the north only.dem no born their papa well to enter lagos.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by a1solution: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
Where are the JTF members when Boko haram boys are pasting the posters or Boko boys are spirits? JTF answer its urgent...
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by laksides: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2012
don't tell boko-haram u told us and we won't tell dem u told us.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by mkmyers45(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2012
greall1: TOM & JERRY
BOKO IS TOM WHILE JTF IS JERRY.

grin grin grin
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by mkmyers45(m): 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2012
Nobody will tell them anything that i'm sure...the people will not in a hurry forget the atrocities of JTF
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by PEREP: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2012
Euroclydon: The people should be assured that when they give out info,they will be protected from revenge attacks by BH...and info will flow.....i hope
A simple text message will not be harmful but I think JTF requires short code and not the long numbers. In a panic mode, these numbers can be a big deal remembering.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Daunashamed(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
If those numbers can be made toll-free lines it will encourage many to pass info..my advice to those who want to attempt the call for your own safety; dont forget to put #31#before the number before calling..you never know what those BH guys are capable of

1 Like

Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by mkmyers45(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
ifihearam: This bh boys are tactless and defenceless,see what they have resorted to now....with more proactive measures from the jtf,they will be crushed.

Make we dey see now angry angry
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Super1759: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
Their oga is singing "I am ready for 2015" and his boys are advertising themselves and killing their brothers.
Boko carry on,una end is near
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Willy7(m): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
I really miss the satellite pictures lecture,pls does anyone have information on the whereabout of the lecturer?I miss that guy.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by SisiKill1: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2012
Boko Haram makes fliers & posters and then hands them out in public places??!!

. . . Well, no wonder they they have not been caught, that's some serious stealth maneuvering right there!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by luluosas(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Boko Haram makes fliers & posters and then hand them out in public places??!!

. . . Well, no wonder they they have not been caught, that's some serious stealth maneuvering right there!! undecided
My thought exactly.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Presidentcarter: 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
taliban dey patrol 4 streets, al shabaab dey waka 4 road meanwhile boko haram dey house dey hide even printing leaflets....lwkmd make dem show face 4 outsyd if I PRESIDENT CARTER NO GO SEND MY ANTI TERROR MILITIAS MAKE DEM WIPE THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE....
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by mkmyers45(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
Willy7: I really miss the satellite pictures lecture,pls does anyone have information on the whereabout of the lecturer?I miss that guy.

Where is musiwa and his satellite pictures? sad sad
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by KenJak(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
In all,Jonathan is the betrayal,let the JTF take and torture him if possible,he knows this people very well...IBB & Buhari are traitors.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by mkmyers45(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Boko Haram makes fliers & posters and then hand them out in public places??!!

Yeah...I tell you nobody is gonna rap to those yeye JTF
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by mkmyers45(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2012
Presidentcarter: taliban dey patrol 4 streets, al shabaab dey waka 4 road meanwhile boko haram dey house dey hide even printing leaflets....lwkmd make dem show face 4 outsyd if I PRESIDENT CARTER NO GO SEND MY ANTI TERROR MILITIAS MAKE DEM WIPE THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE....

Did you read the OP? They came out into the street and were handing out this leaflets...
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by Opoki(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
mkmyers45:

Where is musiwa and his satellite pictures? sad sad
i've been telling you, if Nigeria will break, let it break, we won't have anything like middlebelt, Edo will follow Yoruba while Lagos will go with South-South, Can you see. Infact let me upload a satellite imagery for a better understanding....
-
^^curled from our own Amusiwa aka musiwa.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by akagaba(f): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ken_Jak: In all,Jonathan is the betrayal,let the JTF take and torture him if possible,he knows this people very well...IBB & Buhari are traitors.
U ar a he goat& needs 2be flogged wit ken. Dnt eva insult Jona again. Let ur madnes take u 2d street n get off Jonathan's head. Baboon.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by gator666: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2012
Euroclydon: The people should be assured that when they give out info,they will be protected from revenge attacks by BH...and info will flow.....i hope

How is ANY security agency going to protect the informants if they cannot protect themselves first? Police stations are being under attack every day.
Re: Ignore Boko-Haram Leaflets & Posters, JTF Urges Maiduguri Public by free2ryhme: 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2012
can you post a copy here to verify

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Release N100bn For Capital Projects / Dont Be Afraid Of Violence, Go Out And Vote, Buhari Tells Nigerians / Social Media Escalating War Between Herdsmen & Farmers In Nigeria - Dambazau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.