Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

He Is Divorcing His Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is Divorcing His Wife. (2818 Views)

I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife / I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE / Divorcing...need Ur Advice Desperately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: He Is Divorcing His Wife. by Kobojunkie: 2:50am On Sep 01, 2012
proudlyafrican: [b][/b]

I am happy you are beginning to see things as they are and not just how you view them.Basically,i love children which would have prevented the obvious but as the situation stands,the development and social well being of the kids are more endangered having both parents live together,hence,the reason why divorce is inevitable and my quest to seek for knowledge on how best to help the kids grow to maturity living their dream with a single parent.The collapse of the marriage does not mean that we are failures,we have other aspects of our life working perfectly.

Correction . . . the effect divorce has on children is as bad as them living in an abusive home. So before you start clapping for yourself, come back to reality. Research has shown that a lot of children from divorced homes blame themselves.

I never really concern myself with what adults do because they will do what they will. I know and can relate more to what children from broken/divorced homes feel, and how difficult it is for them to cope. And the reality is cycles like this have a way of repeating themselves. Many of those I know who came from broken homes in Nigeria (many of them never really talked about it cause society does not even encourage that) unfortunately, have also been hit with divorce as adults - some of them simply replaying the tape from their childhood. . . not realizing it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sisters Fighting Each Other For Over 5 Years....both Sides Of The Story..... / PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended / This Beautiful Lady Was Buried With Her Mum On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.