Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife (4601 Views)

Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / "I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by ausboo: 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
I know majority of nairaland will castigate me for it. I had to open a new account to hide my person. I feel guilty but I can't help it because I love him. I met this guy between October/november last year. He told me he was married but i told him I can't date a married man. He then told me he wasn't happy in his marriage and that the marriage is yet to produce a child. Although his wife has had some miscarriages. He said he was thinking of leaving his wife.

I initially though he was joking and decided to have a bit of fun with him. I must confess he is a good spender. I started falling in love with him but part of me wasn't happy.
The issue now is that he has chased is wife out because of me and no more living together. I feel for this woman because the marriage is not up to 2years. He told me he was leaving the wife because he never loved her from the begining but he knows his wife loves him and he said she is diabolic. But i dont believe him. He is only trying to find a reason to leave. I did a background check on her. I found out she went to one of the private universities and she is cool and responsible. And sincerely she doesnt look like someone who will venture into that. If she was actually diabolic, she would have long tamed him from his excesses

I have been pleading on her behalf to go back to his wife which usually results to argument. This man confessed to me he was dating other women while married to her. And he wants to stop cheating that's why he needs a divorce to marry someone that he loves. It got me thinking, wouldn't he do the same to me because any man thats cheating, it usually takes the grace of God to stop cheating. But i can't help it. I love this guy or could it be because he has a good job and money. I don't mind him leaving his wife but my conscience is pricking me especially after I did a background check on her. I have tried to stop but i can't. I just dont want God to punish me for breaking up what he joined together. Am I alright?
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by crackhaus: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
ausboo:
I know majority of nairaland will castigate me for it. I had to open a new account to hide my person. I feel guilty but I can't help it because I love him. I met this guy between October/november last year. He told me he was married but i told him I can't date a married man. He then told me he wasn't happy in his marriage and that the marriage is yet to produce a child. Although his wife has had some miscarriages. He said he was thinking of leaving his wife.

I initially though he was joking and decided to have a bit of fun with him. I must confess he is a good spender. I started falling in love with him but part of me wasn't happy.
The issue now is that he has chased is wife out because of me and no more living together. I feel for this woman because the marriage is not up to 2years. He told me he was leaving the wife because he never loved her from the begining but he knows his wife loves him and he said she is diabolic. But i dont believe him. He is only trying to find a reason to leave. I did a background check on her. I found out she went to one of the private universities and she is cool and responsible. And sincerely she doesnt look like someone who will venture into that. If she was actually diabolic, she would have long tamed him from his excesses

I have been pleading on her behalf to go back to his wife which usually results to argument. This man confessed to me he was dating other women while married to her. And he wants to stop cheating that's why he needs a divorce to marry someone that he loves. It got me thinking, wouldn't he do the same to me because any man thats cheating, it usually takes the grace of God to stop cheating. But i can't help it. I love this guy or could it be because he has a good job and money. I don't mind him leaving his wife but my conscience is pricking me especially after I did a background check on her. I have tried to stop but i can't. I just dont want God to punish me for breaking up what he joined together. Am I alright?
My sister, you need to visit pastor TB Joshua for spiritual healing - you are not alright.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by talktonase(m): 5:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Advice him to adopt a child just soo he can keep his home and not chase the wife away...He will find the same excuse to leave you for another woman if you oblige his request for marriage besides you will be termed a home wreaker for the rest of your life.His prick will never stay in one place.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by LONJITARLE(m): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Ask Your Conscience!

mine says u are Wrong!!!

And selfish
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Miami11: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
You will get the same treatment he is giving his wife, run for your life, that there is a serial cheat

10 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nursy(f): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
Some women sef. U r begging him to go back to his wife but u love him. Oya clap for urself!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by ausboo: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
Nursy:
Some women sef. U r begging him to go back to his wife but u love him. Oya clap for urself!

He said he doesn't love his wife from the begining of their marriage. and even if he won't be with me, he will still divorce her. His mind is made up on divorcing her because he told me even his mother who single handly raised him can't force him to remain in his marriage. I just want to hang around incase he eventually divorces her but I don't want the divorce to be because of me
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by AkProsper(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
What the lord has join together, let no man put asunder

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2016
Why marry a woman u dont love? undecided

Divorce d woman?

So u fink the wife wont remarry nd b happy again?

I hate people who feel wen dey leave sumone's life d person wont find happiness are u God?

Op wen he marries u he wud say d same bou u

All d man keeps doin is renewing his wives once deir kitty cat gets boring he swerves to d next one

My heart goes to d wife

7 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by opeaceo: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dear poster, your conscience is condemning you, but you wish it isn't. You know the answer to your "problems", but you wish you're doing the right thing.

You know what, you're perfectly all right and still keep the love burning, don't let it die, You're on the right path my dear.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by HIDDENSECRECY: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2016
[b]I just want to hang around incase he eventually divorces her but I don't want the divorce to be because of me[/b]

Hypocrites everywhere!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by obinnashady(m): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
#The man is a good spender #Ashawo.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by byvan03: 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
You will reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Zeedarh(f): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
From your writeup, i came to only one conclusion - YOU'RE NOT ALRIGHT.
Leave him alone and look for your own man.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by KimBerlyie: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Just imagine being in the woman's situation undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Kenzico(m): 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
Advice him to adopt a child just soo he can keep his home and not chase the wife away...He will find the same excuse to leave you for another woman if you oblige his request for marriage besides you will be termed a home wreaker for the rest of your life.His prick will never stay in one place.
ADOPTION is never the final solution!!! Even if it brings peace, the husband can never be happy!
And @ OP, You are in for a great curse in your life. Better leave the man and Run for yo life

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Richy4(m): 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
Let us Visit the key points Very Important

<<<<<You knew he was Married

<<<<<You continued in that Relationship, despite his marital status. U said U were "hanging around waiting for him to chase his wife away

<<<<<He chased the wife out because of You

<<<<<The love he should have showered on his wife that loved him, he gave it to you

<<<<<You came back acting like a good girl pleading on the wife's behalf meanwhile you have dug a foundation in his heart

<<<<<After succeeding in your quest in ruining their relationship, you wanted an opinion from NL to support you to justify your action that he does not love his wife or that he would have gone to someone else CORRECT?

Is there anything I should add in this key point that I did not?

My dear, the only thing I will say is Karma!!! KARMA Dear!!! KARMA!!!!...It is doing press up as we speak.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Pineapp: 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2016
And a gold digger would say.....
ausboo:

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Miami11: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
No wander this estranged wives will buy acid and go after some beech!!!

Don't you think you are the reason for his divorce, you are giving him an alternative

How about you go look for your own man and give them space to work out the marital problems,

So what if she had miscarriages it only been two years.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by mostyg(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
1. You dont date married men but eventually ended up dating one.

2. You are more of the reason he his divorcing his wife. If he had taken such action before he met you, I would have thought otherwise.

3.Since you do not want him to divorce his wife because of you, tell him to keep her and you will be his second wife. Afterall if you could date a married man, you could also be a second wife. With this arrangement, everybody wins.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by bawanishege: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2016
You yourself no say u de do the wrong thin, watin u want make we tell you. Say d wrong wey u no say u de do na d right thin ? Karma is a beach
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Women like you are the reason why I feel ashamed of being a woman sometimes. My sister I'm ashamed on your behalf because you're a monumental disgrace to womanhood.

Hoeloshi, enjoy your future marriage to a man who was never yours in the first place. Ashewo kobo kobo

8 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by yvelchstores(f): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
I smile. The bible says he who repays evil with good, evil will not depart from his household. The man will reap what he has done to that lady, n he will reap it in full. U need wisdom

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by smokescreen4: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Your case would be worse, go ahead and marry him.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by donfemo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Women like you are the reason why I feel ashamed of being a woman sometimes. My sister I'm ashamed on your behalf because you're a monumental disgrace to womanhood.

Hoeloshi, enjoy your future marriage to a man who was never yours in the first place. Ashewo kobo kobo

This lady understands that what she's doing is wrong and needs help, all she wants is your advice. Why the insult?
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
donfemo:

This lady understands that what she's doing is wrong and needs help, all she wants is your advice. Why the insult?

Lol, ure one of the gullible ones. I don't blive that crap about needing any help. She knws what she did is wrong and she's still looking for my advice...my advice is, there's no peace for the wicked. She has sown evil and she'll reap it in a thousand fold. Are you satisfied with my advice?

7 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nursy(f): 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
ausboo:

He said he doesn't love his wife from the begining of their marriage. and even if he won't be with me, he will still divorce her. His mind is made up on divorcing her because he told me even his mother who single handly raised him can't force him to remain in his marriage. I just want to hang around incase he eventually divorces her but I don't want the divorce to be because of me
u just want to hang around abi. God knows I can never be attracted to such a man.It could be that he is sincere with u and it could also be that he is not, I'd rather u face ur belly elsewhere. At the end of the day its ur choice to make and ur cross to bear if anything happens in future.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by PresVA: 7:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
Your story will be worse than the present wife's.... You want to enter into fire with your eyes wide open! All because of money..

Be wise sis, single men never finish. ...

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good for you
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
ausboo: I must confess he's a good spender
Of course. Why not?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by Olasco93: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
It seems the OP doesn't like living a peaceful life has she has always been living.
Your Conscience is already judging your actions. Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it. Tell yourself the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man Who Is About Divorcing His Wife by quivah(f): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
You knew he was married, and because he said he was leaving his wife ..you decided to play and have fun with him..
My bet, you've always wanted him...his marriage might have been a lil barrier but then he told you just what you wanted to hear; he's leaving his wife..
An opportunity to hang on... Not to forget he's a good spender.

Tfu! You know he's divorcing his wife for you and you are just so happy about it..your wish has finally come true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Western Influence On African Marriage / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future / Which Should Be First, Car, Marriage Or Better Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.