Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Who Has Heard Of Shank - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Has Heard Of Shank (1170 Views)

New Music: Shank & Wizkid - Salute (hot Remix) - Download Now / Pherowshuz -correct,who Has Heard It / Who Has Heard Of Clench (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard Of Shank by yjohnson: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
Has anyone heard about Shank, i need to get his hitsong, titled[b] JULIE[/b], its absolutely marvellous
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by yjohnson: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2008
found it, but u can only listen to it at http://music.afriville.com/shank-saydat-julie-m263.html

now it remains "e lagi mo by rooftop mc's"
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by bolajibaok(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2008
thanks men , if i can hear it then i can record it .thanks a billion .
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by 9ja4eva: 2:07am On Jan 04, 2008
Nice beats
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by OEPHIUS(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2008
heard julie and one track does not make a good artiste where are his other tracks
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by Effa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2008
Head of him also, Think the julie single is nice
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by blinx(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2008
Heard of him. He is Gino's main man. He featured on three tracks on Gino's album. I particularly like what he did on Dumb and Lagos tracks. Last year i read in the paper that he will be releasing his album on december 2007 and that the Yinyang twins will grace the album launch. I never heard anything on that again.
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by alisigwe(m): 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2008
i also listened to that dude on gino's pain plus work,what more can i say,punks don't roll with gino,so i believe shank is a tight dude, i kind of liked his contribution to gino's ''lagos'' and on that weed sond .i also watghed an advert on soundcity where he was unleashed as a guest artist at one show in lagos,honestly,i'm waiting 4 his album,if rappers like gino are gonn grace d album,cuz i am not all that a reggae fan.
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by jayso: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
i got a friend who says he's met him a few times over in gino's place. he's alright. cant to see what gino and shank gon do his album. dat combo's nothin but trouble.
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by heltroy: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
baddest one
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by heltroy: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
baddest one
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by YourFather: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2008
You find Shank on facebook, Juile is cool, but I am not feeling his other tracks, I really does hope he records more tracks that are better or at least on par with Juile.
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by skingo(m): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2008
can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.
your website is turning into a shit hole. period

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

think about it before you ignore this post.
Re: Who Has Heard Of Shank by AfrknKngs(m): 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2008
skingo:

can eldee please do something. please. please do something. and if u don't do anything then your site is losing its credibility and u will lose members as well as ratings. this is just annoying. this thread is meant to be fun or for valuable opinions. these guys are making your thread look like a spammers site. and seriously you are losing ratings . whoever seun is, i have written you over 4 times and you have yet to return the mails, tosinadeda claims he has written you as well, bolaji baok doesnt even post here again because its becoming obnoxious. seun if u read this, eldee is u read this. do something, this is not growing your site, its turning into a shit hole.

whatever artists have myspace, facebook youtube or whatever they have , they know how to promote it. we are fans of music and this nonsense is going too far. f you do not do anything about this. i will make it a point to open an id on every other forum and inform the other "professional webmasters" how you are innefficient in restoring order on your thread.
your website is turning into a shit hole. period

ps- if u don't do anything , will open profiles wereever i can and inform them of your innabilities

think about it before you ignore this post.

You no be spammer abi You juss a reguler NR member that does regular NR posting right?? Mind u, this all started because u claimed Saucekid was better than Mode9 and then it switched to African Kings and now spamming, WOW, If u like, go and tell George Bush!!!

~We Are AKS~

(1) (Reply)

When You Smile - Styl Plus (a Rock(ish) Song) / Nigerian By Frank D'nero / New Single From Ikechukwu - Back To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.