Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Who Has Heard Of Clench - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Has Heard Of Clench (2929 Views)

Pherowshuz -correct,who Has Heard It / Who Has Heard "back To The Roots" By Akon, Tu Face, Lil Wayne & Nelly / Who Has Heard Of Shank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard Of Clench by tluv2(f): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2006
pls who knows this artist. Are his songs ok?
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by layi(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2006
Clench is a very close pal. I see him almost on a daily basis. The guy is a talent. He is signed to PIN down records owned by Howard University Graduate- Biola Abereoje.

Clench's Album titled "Nothing Comes Easy" will be out real soon. But he's got singles on radio. "Mase binu simi" is on Music africa video rotation.

Clench album was produced by Nelson Brown, Rhymzo and OJB. What do u expect?

I particularly like the song "Hello Baby". Its my ring tone. I jus love it. I wish y'all can hear the song.

Listen to clench on www.pindownrecords.com (background music)
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by layi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2006
The album is out and selling fast.

the second video "Hello Baby" would be out soon.
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by Douzy(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2006
Yea, I like his video for "Mase binu simi", but I think his gurl on the video was a bit plastic and Clench wasn't looking much relaxed on the video.
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by dondele(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2006
can someone send d song to a brother?
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by lizzy(f): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2006
his song mase binu simi is sooo kul. i luv d guy now. u can listen to his whole album on www.duduradio.com, and u can also watch d video on www.bolaji.net.
safe y'all!
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by lordss(m): 5:35am On Mar 17, 2007
Clench the track tap. plz i would like to comfirm if mayowa attends IMMACULATE HEART COMPHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL. MARYLAND
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by layi(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2007
Attends shocked or attended ?

Mayowa na man o, He's a student of OOU.
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by lordss(m): 12:58pm On Mar 17, 2007
am sorry, attended immaculate comp high school, maryland, just want to know the high school he went to
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by busygirl(f): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2007
I heard he's in Olabisi Onabanjo University.
Re: Who Has Heard Of Clench by Heymus(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2010
Wow i luv his music mase binu simi i av it in my mp3 unfortunately dats only track i ad listened 2 in his album

(1) (Reply)

Modenine.a Reall Emcee / Wapgospel.com No.1 African Web For Gospel Musics,hymns,acapellas E.t.c / Rick Ross - Buy Back The Block Ft. 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.