Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Facebook Fraudsters Using My Name – Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facebook Fraudsters Using My Name – Adeboye (824 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Fraudsters Using My Name – Adeboye by odedele: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
General Overseer, The Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has said some people are impersonating him on Facebook.

He said the impersonators were fond of demanding money from unsuspecting members of the public and he (Adeboye) urged people to verify the authenticity of messages credited to him before heeding to such instructions.

He said, “Please be very careful what you easily fall for. There are some persons going around creating false Facebook pages or names, claiming they are Pastor E. A. Adeboye.

All you have to do is a search for them on Facebook and they will add you and then pretend to be me, telling you to send some money into an account and because they know you will obey me, they are using this as a new form of fraud. Please stop them and report those pages to Facebook so they can be stopped.”

Adeboye said a member of the church had reported to him on how he had been ordered by an impersonator to pay certain sums of money into a bank account for a trip to India.

As of press time, over 3000 comments had been made in response to the Adeboye’s warning.

One of such comments posted by Olawale Oluwaseun read, “Those that want to spoil your name sir, God will punish them with His most dangerous punishment. Bless you sir”

Another fan, Agbodi Desire, said, “Daddy, please don’t mind those 419 people, true Christians will not fall into their trap. God will not allow us to fall into their hands. Thank you for the information Daddy.”

However, some other Facebook users seized the opportunity of the Internet traffic on Adeboye’s post to advertise their products.PUNCH
Re: Facebook Fraudsters Using My Name – Adeboye by Niflheim(m): 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
but he has already soiled his name with the church scam,the false prophecy in ogun state and collecting stolen tithes from erastus akingbola!!!
Re: Facebook Fraudsters Using My Name – Adeboye by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2012
All you have to do is a search for them on Facebook and they will add you and then pretend to be me, telling you to send some money into an account and [size=15pt]because they know you will obey me,[/size] they are using this as a new form of fraud.

Deep words there..

I can imagine Jesus saying the same to his followers
All you have to do is a search for me in the church and the crooks will add you and then pretend to be me, telling you to send some money/tithes into an account and because they know you will obey me, they are using this as a new form of fraud.
https://www.nairaland.com/1033120/rccg-covenant-partnership-scam-all/1
Re: Facebook Fraudsters Using My Name – Adeboye by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2012
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5) shows why christians are a bunch of blind followers sad sad sad
Re: Facebook Fraudsters Using My Name – Adeboye by vislabraye(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2012
Niflheim: but he has already soiled his name with the church scam,the false prophecy in ogun state and collecting stolen tithes from erastus akingbola!!!

What false prophesy are you talking about?
People wake up. Crimes are proliferating through facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Holy Ghost Congress 2012 / Would You Change Your Life If You Know This To Be A Fact? / Amazing! Lady Writes WAEC With Leg. Made Six Credits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.