Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ntfs Partition Trouble - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Ntfs Partition Trouble (686 Views)

How To Break Partition In Windows 7 / Helppppppp! I Can"t Convert My Disk From Raw To Ntfs / What Is The Different Between Ntfs, Fat And Fat32 Os, Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ntfs Partition Trouble by netotse(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2008
does anyone knko how to repair a corrupt partition? mine says the file partition is corrupt and unreadable when i try to use it as a removable hard disk(its a laptop hard drive)when i try to boot from it i get a blue screen of death and it restarts, i've been able to salvage most of my stuff from it but al the stuff in the documents and settings folder has vanished and i need to kno if theres any hope of getting them back
Re: Ntfs Partition Trouble by DualCore1: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2008
try google. i know there are tons of applications on the net that can solve that kind of beef. or if u're using yahoo messenger u can come meet me and other regs at the Windows:1 chatroom under Computers. my id there is "k_frill.says". a few guyz might give u step by step info on what u need.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Improve Your Skills / Meebo Map Showing Where Their Ims Come From / Laptops For A Novice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.