Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) (1695 Views)

Job Opening For A Lead Biomedical And Trainee Engineer / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / AETI Nigeria Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by murder: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2008
hello guys,i did the test for bristow helicopter on 70 weeks trainee engineer position since december 11th 2007.i want to find out if they have started calling candidates for the 2nd stage of test or the interview.please anyone with useful informations should help.
thanks
Re: Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by thompsob(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2008
can i still apply? pls give me the websites
Re: Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by elowa: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2008
hello murder, pls can u tell me what the first stage of the test is like, a friend of mine is scheduled for 21st of jan. U can send it to my mail addy; snuffy_lasisi@yahoo.com or post it back here, i ll keep checkin
Re: Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by murder: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2008
hello elowa,
the first test comprises of the following
1.general maths
2.english lang.
3.general physics.
4.essay writting
In summary, you should go and read up your physics very well most expecially fluid mechnics,thermodynamics,gears and pulley.
you should read and make research on the different between airplane and helicopters.how they fly,advantages of helicopters over airplane.
the test is for one hour.(comprising of 60 objective questions and three essay writtings.)
good luck
Re: Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by sorp(m): 1:59pm On Jan 08, 2008
aw did u apply man and is the appli still on and wats the appli procedure
Re: Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by sorp(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2008
aw did  u apply man and is the appli still on and wats the appli procedure
Re: Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by femochee(m): 5:59am On Jan 11, 2008
Murder,
pls wot is the age limit when applying to bristow?
Re: Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by murder: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2008
hi everyone,have anyone heard anything from bristow with respect to the test for 70 weeks trainee engineer.
Re: Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by MUDI1: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2008
Please has any one heard from bristow helicopter, dec 11 test on 70 weeks training in Zaria
Re: Bristow Helicopter (70 Weeks Trainee Engineer Position) by elowa: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2008
hi murder, am very grateful for posting wat i asked for, u are a very gud nigerian and nairalander. Keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Basic Trust International Interview / Orwell International Test / Do You Think A Job, Is A Short Term Solution To A Long Term Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.