Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? (36788 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ADENITAN: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2008
i will like to work in oceanic bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by maphcarl: 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
I would like to work there, would pls connet me
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by adaez: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2008
[color=#990000]hi all, oceanic is definitely not among d bottom smiley of the lot so y not. dey just need to improve on d online application page sad
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by kolaide(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2008
i will love to work in oceanic bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by soa: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2008
Why not? I would like to be part of the 'Community Developing Bank', my way of describing Oceanic Bank. So if anyone says no to Oceanic, I say a big YES.
Nevertheless, please let me know what this is all about cause i equally await a next level in my job hunting this year.
my mail is soa_29@yahoo.com
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ofomat(m): 10:45am On Jan 08, 2008
yes l would. working with oceanic bank will be a dream come true. the bank has shown that it is the undisputable leading and dominant financial services institution in the whole of west- africa.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by nayalee(m): 10:50am On Jan 08, 2008
YEAHHHH, IF ITS TIME JST CALL ME
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by eagle5exe: 10:58am On Jan 08, 2008
yes i would like to. I've got a lot to offer top management
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ofomat(m): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2008
yes ofcourse, working with oceanic will be an aspiration comes true. the bank had shown over the years that it is the undisputed leading and dominant financial services institution in the whole of west africa.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by stanlooee(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2008
Yes,of course
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by mexymilla: 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2008
Yes o! include me in your request list,cos i did want to work with oceanic bank.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by midep: 12:42pm On Jan 08, 2008
Wat kind of question are you asking ! who no won experience peace though are am with a competeting Bank but wouldnt mind to join Oceanic Bank anytime anyday.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by micko2007: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2008
i will be the first person that need oceanic Job
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by PRINCEA31(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2008
i love to work there, fix me inn,
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by onikoyia(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2008
no comment i tot oceanic bank is de number one bank to work in nigeria today so every one will like to laugh uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by semidaraeb(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2008
yes i would love to work in Oceanic Bank.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ikechemez(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2008
yasssssssooooooooooooooooooo i ll like 2 woek

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ikechemez(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2008
i ll like to wok

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by CHIROSE1(f): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2008
Bros,
What're you up to?.
This question doesn't in any way help the interested majority, are you Cecilia Ibru or Oboden Ibru?.
Or are you the coordinator of the 2008 bank of the year award, probably sampling opinions ?.
Please let's get more serious here.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ndubest(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2008
Haba this "yes" answer is too much

all this oceanic aspirant, why do you want to work there grin wink

DO YOU SHARE THEIR VISION , MISSION OR BECACUSE THEY ARE THE HIGHEST PAYING BANK AT THE MOMENT sad sad

may be with the recent pay cut in Zenith bank, we should start asking bankers WHO WANTS TO WORK IN ZENITH

To know who share same objective with the institution and not just the pay cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by ndubest(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2008
Good luck to all the aspirant  cheesy grin

I hope when your dream is achieved i will continue to "experience peace" and receive the quality service I enjoy at the moment

cheers
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by sakin4life(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2008
I'm in. Working for the best bank in the last two years, that will be a dream come true.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by monna: 12:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
That will be a dream come true.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by LUKsal(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2008
Sure,am 100% ready to work with that leading bank in Nigeria.Am even awaiting the results of their test I wrote in Kano,Sept.2007.I can even work in any category or branch.Ho! I love you Oceanic!

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by LUKsal(m): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2008
Sure,am 100% ready to work with that leading bank in Nigeria.Infact,am even awaiting the results of thier last test that took place in Kano,Sept.'07.I can even work in any category or branch.Ho! I love you Oceanic!
Abdulsalam Lukman,Birnin Kebbi.Kebbi State.
fatsad29@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by Oluwolle: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2008
Yeah, I would love to.
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by aristole(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2008
I love the bank more than my wife (Sorry.Hope she's not hearing?)
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by sampeter(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2008
I am overly interested

Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by sampeter(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2008
I am overly interested,even more than anybody can think!
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by lara1(f): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2008
yes i loved to work for Oceaninc bank as a staff anyway, because presntly i'm a contact staff in FirstInland bank
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by hanen(f): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2008
What is the point of this thread, for god's sake. OBVIOUSLY people will say yes. if you're not going to do something tangible with the info then stop wasting people's time. Is it by saying 'yes' that ANYONE ever got a job ANYWHERE?
Re: Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? by lara1(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2008
yea it's a good bank to work with simply because they consider their customers, staff in all they do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement / I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.