Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement (36781 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by yuiop(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
Two of my friends just went for access bank 3rd stage interview and they were ask just two questions:
1. Tell me about urself.
2. Why did u study ur course.

Then they told them deir requirement into training schul dat each one of ma friends shuld bring 10 accts of 300k=3million. OR 1 fixed deposit acct of 6million which d person will not touch for 180DAYS and dat d deadline is 2WEEKS.

I want Job seekers to please comment. Pls dis happened recently(August interview 2013).

IS IT RIGHT? Or IS IT SLAVERY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by tunlex01(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
I had already been briefed by someone abt it. Dat made me not to go for dia test again....dis is modern slavery. If i have 10 pple who can afford 300k each, why would i still by keen on getting employment in their bank? Dia recruitment process is notin but....SMH

17 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by youdontknowme: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
That's just Slavery! Too Bad

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by mlqs: 3:37am On Aug 25, 2013
They are the gretest fool in the banking industry.If I have such ready made customers I won't even write a test to be employed in the best bank in Nigeria.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Afam4eva(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2013
Is it limited to just marketers or all the staff?
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by mu2sa2: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2013
Exploitation of the weak by the strong, of the have-nots by those who have, of the ruled by the rulers - that's the order today in nigeria. Ordinarily the sadists in Access bank should have been sanctioned by govt for such exploitative tendency but alas! the Gej-led FG itself commits worse atrocities against the masses to even see this as wrong. Who will bail out the masses in nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2013

15 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by DonaldGenes(m): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2013
faints before i finish reading this)))))))))))))))))

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Brite02(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Banks and their silly interview conditions undecided
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by pembisco(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by vb0mb(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2013
Outrageous and cruel
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Boll2010: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2013
Dis is rubbish! Slavery,o ga ooo, I knw God dy for we youth
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by pendusky(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2013
grin grin if i tell you that interview was conducted by head of Marketer in that bank you wont believe me....lol

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by jericco1(m): 10:03am On Aug 25, 2013
I like it, only the incompetent will pass the test.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by vladimiros: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2013
that nothing

My BABALAWO requirement was too bring Virgin blood, Champions league Trophy, Pubic Hair of a madman, a shark tale, tortoise urine and my facebook password

haba

18 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Onyenna(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2013
Phuck!!!! 4 real!!? Jeeez!
Most Banks are like that these days!!! It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Boll2010: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.
nice advice sir! U kid wil use dat,aint dat cool enuf

15 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by holyvirgin: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2013
Do people still patronize access bank?

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Bright2(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2013
This symbiosis look so parasitic,some of my friends got tired of the multiple interview & left for other jobs. I think they are not ready to employ rather they are in search of custormers.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 25, 2013
Even if u get 10 people willing to deposit 300k how on earth do they expect such individuals to live their cash untouched for six months. Na wa o May God help us in this country. Sometimes we the citizens are just unnecessarily wicked to ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Winners72(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2013
I hate the bank so much. If God will punish a man he will give him a job in the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by rexfada(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2013
All that long and hectic interview process just to be given an outrageous condition . Na wa oooo!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by MaziOmenuko: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Just like modern day slave work: the only incentive is that the 'slaves' will be on suit and tie.

27 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by dannyboy001: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2013
No b small something o. This is malicious!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by hustla(m): 10:08am On Aug 25, 2013
Na to go find yahoo boys Na

grin

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2013
pembisco: Stop complaining! Its a private bank and so they choose how to employ their staff, get lost if you can't comply. As simple as that.

Very nasty and ignorant comment.
@op
This surely is against labour laws. Maybe some of the applicants should make secret video recording to use as evidence in a court of law or at least publicly shame these people.

6 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by braveheart2012(m): 10:09am On Aug 25, 2013
The stories out of this bank are just getting crazier and crazier. It's like is being run by desperate mad men. Isn't this the type of employment practices that Sanusi should be cracking down on instead of mouthing off on foolish irrelevant things? Rumors are that he wants the banks to stop accepting government deposits. If banks like Access are already going to crazy lengths right now, what are they going to do when they no longer have access to government accounts? Start encouraging their employees to smuggle drugs on the side? Requiring new employees to sell their first born children to raise deposit funds?

Mad country run by mad men.

11 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by MaziOmenuko: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2013

Don't you think it would be fair enough for Access bank to include this 'strange' condition in their advert for the job, so that applicant will be fore-warned of what awaits them.

They end up wasting people's time only to announce the catch at the 3rd round.

Nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2013
Just an excuse to disqualify them.
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by pembisco(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2013
Boll2010: nice advice sir! U kid wil use dat,aint dat cool enuf
what exactly do you mean pls?
Re: Access Bank And It's Outrageous Recruitment Requirement by FlyboyZee: 10:10am On Aug 25, 2013
No wonder my account balance with them has remained N1,028.20K since 2006.
Ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Someone Should Interpret (Pics Attached). / Vacancies at Eko hotels / I Was Thrown Out Over Hnd And Bsc "Wahala"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.