Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

NFL Playoffs are Here. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL Playoffs are Here. (2889 Views)

NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyin13(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2008
JeSoul:

wooohooo!!! grin The new slogan in Boston today is 18 - 0, 1 more to go!
Sorry Doyindamus and Blackmamba looks like Dibia's juju no dey work on Patriots. cheesy
Be like say Rivers and LT no fit trash talk anymore, and what happened to mister lights out merriman? it was like he wasn't even playing, lol.

But I am mad Greenbay lost angry Brett Favre deserved one last trip to the SB, though not win, but at least get there. Now its up to Brady and Moss to offer a spanking on Eli for spoiling Favres season and the perfect SB everyone was hoping for - NE vs GB, Brady vs Favre, youngun vs. maverick.

Jesoul-----------You should be banned angry angry angry
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2008
doyin13:

Jesoul-----------You should be banned angry angry angry

grin hehe. If winning is a crime then I guess I'm guilty! lol. GO PATRIOTS!!! lol.

A-40:

Tony Romo's vacation did wonders lol.I am switching allegiance to the Green Bay Packers although i have this funny feeling that the Patriots are just too focused
you should listen to those feelings wink n it looks like you have to switch allegiance again- but this time switch to the winning team! a grp called the NewEngland Patriots!
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyin13(m): 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2008
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

All is lost. . .

the tyranny that emanates from the tundra in New England
sweeps all before it. . . .and the principles of fun and freedom and expression
are lost forever

the straitjacket is tight but it is about to get a whole lot tighter

New York is the last bastion of defence against this tyaranny
but it looks bleak

the football firmament i fear will never be the same again

angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 12:46am On Jan 22, 2008
sweetie, it's not too late to join the winning side. . .common Doyindamus, it's okay, you can come on over to the dynasty. . .I promise I won't even rub it in anymore. . .the invitation remains open to you and to all cheesy
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by A40(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2008
I have no choice but to support the Patriots now.The Giants took out my two favorite teams so its Patriots for the superbowl but like the Giants have proved twice before they can suprise
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2008
A-40:

I have no choice but to support the Patriots now.The Giants took out my two favorite teams so its Patriots for the superbowl but like the Giants have proved twice before they can suprise

Welcome to the winning side A-40, it's much nicer over hia cheesy. Join the chant now 18 - 0, 1 more to go! 18 - 0, one m. . .
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by A40(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2008
18-0 one more to go 18-0 one more to go cool
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2008
A-40:

hehe cheesy now that's what I'm talkin' bout!
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyin13(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2008
A-40:

Perfidious vipers aplenty on nairaland angry angry angry angry angry

May the Mavs meet the Warriors again in the first round. tongue tongue tongue
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2008
doyin13:

Perfidious vipers aplenty on nairaland angry angry angry angry angry

May the Mavs meet the Warriors again in the first round. tongue tongue tongue

don't tell me you're a fan of the warriors! you're only going to get your heart broken. Na only 3point dem sabi shoot - defence? no way, playmaking? nada, insidegame- kosi. Besides I think the Mavs have way too much pride to let GS beat them again in the first rd. Kai! last yr was an utter disgrace. Couldn't believe they still gave Dirk the MVP award.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyindamus: 11:36pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Jesoul

JeSoul:

don't tell me you're a fan of the warriors! you're only going to get your heart broken. Na only 3point them sabi shoot - defence? no way, playmaking? nada, insidegame- kosi. Besides I think the Mavs have way too much pride to let GS beat them again in the first rd. Kai! last yr was an utter disgrace. Couldn't believe they still gave Dirk the MVP award.

Well they are more exciting than the Celtics can ever be angry angry angry angry angry

And wait till you meet the Wizards hopefully in the first round. I don't even require my clairvoyant powers to
realise how that would end up. grin

On a serious note though------the warriors are a breadth of fresh air in the league as are the Suns and the Blazers and the Hornets.

They might not win but principles are not compromised and for that they will always get my respect.

As a matter of fact the Celtics wished they played like these teams. . .but rigor mortis is alredy setting in tongue
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2008
doyindamus:

@Jesoul

Well they are more exciting than the Celtics can ever be angry angry angry angry angry

And wait till you meet the Wizards hopefully in the first round. I don't even require my clairvoyant powers to
realise how that would end up. grin

On a serious note though------the warriors are a breadth of fresh air in the league as are the Suns and the Blazers and the Hornets.

They might not win but principles are not compromised and for that they will always get my respect.

As a matter of fact the Celtics wished they played like these teams. . .but rigor mortis is alredy setting in tongue

grin for the record, I like Doyindamus much more than 13 grin.
You're right in that they are exciting BUT "exciting" is not what matters - it's winning that counts!!! just ask the Spurs. wink
Besides I think the celtics will get more and more lively not less - this is only their first yr together. But guess will see. . . Now Blazers and NO get my respect. I like what they've done unseating the "western conference powers" and taking the lead- the NBA is unpredictable this yr and I like that.

Wizards? not scared of them. We whopped them by 20+ points 1st game of the season. In a 7-game series, my husband Garnett will dominate those boards. so mr clairvoyant - check that crystal ball again- betting against Boston teams never turns out good- just ask the Red Sox.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyindamus: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2008
@Jesoul

the no 13 got banned. hopefully temporary.

back to that academically pretentious city of yours and its blasted teams angry angry angry

Oh how I wish the curse of the Bambino could come back. They are now so cocky I am beginning to like the Yankees.
And will someone tell Big Papi and Manny to hit the gym tongue They are meant to be athletes after all

The Celts. . .be scared ooo. You lot better find a way to involve Allen more or he might stay cold up to the playoffs when you will need
him most. A superstar taking only ten shots per game in recent games. Trouble ahead I tell you

And those Pats. . .I have enlisted the services of Gisele just like I enlisted Jessica. Hopefully the vacation will be in Mongolia somewhere. grin
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 1:23am On Jan 24, 2008
banned? hehe what did you do to seun?

and what do u mean academically pretentious? Massachu is the education mecca of america! a sentiment and fact widely accepted by all.
and gisele's wiles will not work on Brady grin Tony Romo is a weak man. . . unlike that hunk called Tom.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyindamus: 1:40am On Jan 24, 2008
what do you think? Seun has bad taste in sports. He watches ten pin bowling on TV tongue

Well it is the mecca alrite-------------------In America angry angry

When you take a ride on the River Cam amongst the spires of the Cambridge colleges, with buildings reeking of academic history,
or visit Bodliean and Baliol at Oxford, you sense the true spirit of academia.

Not some overhyped, garrulous, overfed and overfunded set of Massachuset(it broke the spellchecker tongue) schools.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by BlackMamba(m): 4:43am On Jan 24, 2008
If you want something done right you have to do it yourself. Since my J-E-T-S is not disposed at this time, it's just right that the Football Giants has picked up the mantle to put a stop to the developing ugly situation from New England.

Watch out guys, road warrior Giants are on a roll. The patriots will be so shocked come Super Sunday that Osi Umenyiora will be rolling off their tongue with ease.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2008
doyindamus:

what do you think? Seun has bad taste in sports. He watches ten pin bowling on TV tongue

Well it is the mecca alrite-------------------In America angry angry

When you take a ride on the River Cam amongst the spires of the Cambridge colleges, with buildings reeking of academic history,
or visit Bodliean and Baliol at Oxford, you sense the true spirit of academia.

Not some overhyped, garrulous, overfed and overfunded set of Massachuset(it broke the spellchecker tongue) schools.

lol. . .well until I visit ye ol' country myself and see - Massachu still rules! I know I sound like a typical arrogant american cool.
  You know what I think you need a visit to Boston, it's much nicer here than you think. wink Then you'll convert to Redsoxism, Patriotism and Celticism - great religions.

BlackMamba:

If you want something done right you have to do it yourself. Since my J-E-T-S is not disposed at this time, it's just right that the Football Giants has picked up the mantle to put a stop to the developing ugly situation from New England.

Watch out guys, road warrior Giants are on a roll. The patriots will be so shocked come Super Sunday that Osi Umenyiora will be rolling off their tongue with ease.
   Woe to those who put their hope in NY, for they shall be disappointed.  grin
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyindamus: 2:53pm On Jan 24, 2008
How abt those Celts eh. . .16 3's they allowed. What outstanding defence grin
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by A40(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2008
I dont know what the fuss is about the Celts i foresee a playoff meltdown for them

@doyin
We have proven the Warriors where a fluke by beating them twice this season already we are waiting for them again thats if they even make the playoffs tongue

@Jesoul
Hope Tom Brady's injury isnt serious?
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyindamus: 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2008
A-40:

I don't know what the fuss is about the Celts i foresee a playoff meltdown for them

@doyin
We have proven the Warriors where a fluke by beating them twice this season already we are waiting for them again thats if they even make the playoffs tongue

@Jesoul
Hope Tom Brady's injury isnt serious?

Last season was a fluke eh. . .you wish. the first meeting was without S. Jackson, Dirk's worst nightmare.
I still take the Warriors in a seven game series

---------I hear Brady has been sighted in Monrovia. A treat from Gisele.

---------About the Celts. Dont let Jesoul hear, but I don't see anyone in the East stopping them. Last night was an aberation
and no team will be scoring that much against a pretty good defensive team. But they need a point guard to spell Rondo who
seems quite fragile.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2008
doyindamus:

Last season was a fluke eh. . .you wish. the first meeting was without S. Jackson, Dirk's worst nightmare.
I still take the Warriors in a seven game series

---------I hear Brady has been sited in Monrovia. A treat from Gisele.

---------About the Celts. Dont let Jesoul hear, but I don't see anyone in the East stopping them. Last night was an aberation
and no team will be scoring that much against a pretty good defensive team. But they need a point guard to spell Rondo who
seems quite fragile.

too late I already heard! what brilliant analysis from sir Doyin grin
yeah that game was a freak of nature. . .but issall good we're 3-1 against them this season considering how they killed us last yr. If we meet them in the playoffs, we'll spank their butts back across the border! cheesy

A-40 - I concur, I think last season was a fluke for GS as well. the playoffs looks tough to get into and I don't think they have the depth - the west is so much more competitive this season. If I had to bet I'd go Dallas too. . .they hafta regain some pride and respect after that shameful dismissal.

No worries 'bout brady's foot, it's much ado about nuthin. Dude is fine and enjoying the attention I'm sure. And I don tell am before Gisele's juju is not strong enuff to shake tom terrific grin
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyindamus: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2008
Come on Jesoul. . .they will make the playoffs

Like the Blazers. . .they will ride their home games to the playoffs while sneaking wins on the road as well

They have too many shooters to fall into a slump barring any injuries anyway.

The Mavs on the other hand are worse than last season. Well perhaps the non burden of being no.1 will see them excel.

Anyways all will become clear after the all star break. . .

-----------And dont underestimate Gisele's juju o. . .na im turn me to Atutupuyoyo sad grin
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by A40(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2008
@doyindamus
You must have been watching WNBA tongue wasnt Steven Jackson there when we beat them by 22 points at the AA center?The playoffs is not promised for the Golden state

@Jesoul
I am sure he is ok though the dude just loves the spotlight
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by A40(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2008
@doyin
Rondo is not doing badly? i never thought he would play so good this season
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by davidif: 5:01am On Jan 26, 2008
Tom Brady is injured, he was found with a cast on his leg while outside the apartment of his supermodel girlfriend Gisselle Bundchen in New York.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2008
I'm just wondering if the rest of the castaways are ready to convert to Patriotism? switch to the winning side b4 its too late! grin
Reports of Brady's injury have been greatly exaggerated. Giants fans should not hope in that at all.
18 - 0, one more to go, 18 - 0, one more t. . .
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by davidif: 12:23am On Feb 02, 2008
Plaxico Burress just guaranteed a victory, is there any doubt that the Patriots are incredibly determined to shut his mouth on sunday.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by A40(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2008
Tomorrow is the D-Day the Patriots should win it i just feel they are too strong
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by BlackMamba(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2008
With the completion of the Johan Santana deal, the Big Apple is pumped and ready for the Giants to bring back a victory parade down the canyon of heroes.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by davidif: 5:35am On Feb 03, 2008
Go Giants.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyindamus: 4:08am On Feb 04, 2008
JESOULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

YOU BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GIANTS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by osisi5: 4:16am On Feb 04, 2008
I am devastated. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Football Purple Coupon Week 40 Xx3xx / Video: Cristiano Ronaldo Impressed Lionel Messi With This Moves / Why Keshi Can't Coach The Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.