Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,872 members, 7,848,545 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

NFL Playoffs are Here. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL Playoffs are Here. (2885 Views)

NFL To Investigate 146 Goals In Two Matches / NFL 11-12 Season Is Here: Where Are All The NFL Fans? / Nba Playoffs 08-predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by Dreloaded(f): 4:21am On Feb 04, 2008
osisi I thought you hated sports
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by doyindamus: 4:30am On Feb 04, 2008
I WISH YOU LOT COULD SEE THE BIG FAT MEADOWLAND GRIN ON MY FACE. . . . .

THE WORLD IS SAVED FROM THE TYRANNY OF BOSTON. . . .

WHAT COULD BE BETTER. . . .A SNUGGLE WITH D-RELOADED EH wink
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by 4Him(m): 4:55am On Feb 04, 2008
+osisi:

I am devastated. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

grab a hanky . . . get over yourself!
Go giants!!  grin grin

Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by BlackMamba(m): 6:38am On Feb 04, 2008
BlackMamba:

With the completion of the Johan Santana deal, the Big Apple is pumped and ready for the Giants to bring back a victory parade down the canyon of heroes.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry dearest JeSoul. Hope the humble pie isn't so coooooooooooooooooooooold!
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by davidif: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2008
God bless Eli and the rest of the manning family. Congratulations to the G-Men, they were amazing tonight especially there defence, they did what they had to do beat the patriots and that was get to Tom Brady which they were absolutely amazing at. This has got to be the greatest upset in history.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by davidif: 8:16am On Feb 04, 2008
Eli is the King of New York.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by layifioren(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2008
There you go Brady, take that to the guts. You thought you were going to score more than 17 points right, how about a humble pie from Beli-cheat? I am just loving it. I'm glad they fell at this stage. This is exactly how I want it and it came down like that. They've just been acting a little too arrogant and I'm glad they got knocked off on the biggest stage. Go Giants though I'm a Cowboys fan.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by JeSoul(f): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2008
cry cry cry cry
All I can say is it's a sad day in Boston and new england at large. Doyindamus your wish came true angry

Tom terrific wetin happen now? he was off target so much that game. I guess the giants wanted it more. Dang wish we lost to greenbay instead, I would actually have been happy for Brett Favre but to new york? ha that sucks big time.

Anyways moving on to the celtics. . . Garnett abeg no let me down oh! cheesy

and in a month Red Sox will be back, bigger and badder than ever! cheesy

See not so sad in Boston anymore smiley sad smiley sad smiley sad
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by almondjoy(f): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
Go Giants!!!!

Go Osi!  Go Osi! Go Osi!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/photo?photoId=1789580&team=nyg

To think this dude was born in London.  Sacrilegious!---Thanks to American food! grin

You can "sack" me anytime! cool All 261 pounds of you! kiss

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/teams/photo?photoId=1790552&team=nyg

+osisi:

I am devastated. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Baabyyyyyy don't cry, plese don't cry, I beg you don't cry-----------------SuperBowl XLIII is just 12 months away. cheesy

Singing Lover Boy Felix Liberty.  

JeSoul:

cry cry cry cry
All I can say is it's a sad day in Boston and new england at large. Doyindamus your wish came true angry

Tom terrific wetin happen now? he was off target so much that game. I guess the giants wanted it more. Dang wish we lost to greenbay instead, I would actually have been happy for Brett Favre but to new york? ha that sucks big time.

Old English, New English--whatever!!!  We do not want them inside the US.  Kick them all out!!!

Go Giants!!!!
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by BlackMamba(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2008
18-1 never felt so goooooooooooooooood!

This is only a tip of the iceberg. It's the cause of the Bambino reloaded. It feels so good to know folks are really hurting right now in Beantown. But we're saving the big hurt to unleash it where it hurts most in October - at the heart of RED SUCKS NATION.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by BlackMamba(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
"I'm telling you, I respect the Patriots if they do that, but right now, they haven't done that. So come to me, like I said, don't call me when you're in my town, call me when you're on my block, and I see you next door moving your furniture in. That's when I'll know you're going to the championship and you're about to play. And if you win it, I'll be dressed up in a tuxedo waiting on my bride" - Mercury Morris, 72 Dolphins.

"I'm very humbled at what the Giants were able to do as underdogs, realizing that on any given Sunday, anybody can beat anybody else -- except in 1972." - Mercury Morris, 72 Dolphins.

The Patriots got to the block, walked up to the house and rang the bell to be let in. Gbosa!!!, Osi, Tuck and Strahan knocked their ass back to their moving truck.
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by A40(m): 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Jesoul
Take heart hon it wasnt meant to be i guess i think we under-rated this Giants team they where extremely hungry for the title.I mean taking out Dallas and Green bay at home was always a sign that those dudes meant business i mean they sacked Brady five times and had an 85 yard rush within 2 minutes
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by iice(f): 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
Hahaha. . .there goes the Patriots record. . .
Don't underestimate the underdogs tongue Congrats!
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by dominique(f): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2008
I was really rooting for the patriots, its always a blast when the underdogs comeout on top
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by davidif: 1:10am On Feb 06, 2008
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by davidif: 1:33am On Feb 06, 2008
Its tuesday and i still can't get over the Giants win, this is my favorite superbowl since,  em,  well 2004, and its definitely the best football game i've watched since Vince Young destroyed USC at the Rose Bowl  grin  grin  grin . I don't want to say the Patriots choked, or that Tom Brady got rattled (remember his 9 play 80 yard drive with just three minutes left?)but i would say the Giants just wanted it more, and they were absolutely amazing at getting it. They hit Tom Brady numerous times and never stopped hitting ( i remember Osi saying they were going to get to the QB days before the game). There defense was just simply outstanding (credit defensive cordinator mike spagnuolo for that), they not only played with so much intensity but  played with fire, hunger and anger to complement there amazing pressure schemes, blitz packages oh and let's not forget that pass rush which was absolutely instrumental in keeping the Giants close all game long. The front four were so outstanding, even Justin Tuck came of age, there occasional blitzes from their linebackers and safeties was usually very devastating.

Elijah might never be as good or better than his brother but on this day when it mattered most he stepped out of his brothers shadows and became THE MAN. So Go Eli, enjoy the moment, you might never have another moment like this again, or don't forget how fickle the fans are in New York, if you win they love you, if you lose they crucify (especially the media), but once again let me Congratulate for orchestrating the greatest upset in superbowl history.

Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by osisi5: 2:26am On Feb 06, 2008
osisi I thought you hated sports

just mourning with Mr osisi who is a patriots fan.
couldn't be bothered.
are they feeding me?
Re: NFL Playoffs are Here. by A40(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2008
These only makes me wonder when the Knicks will win the championship but why i like new york fans is even if they dont win another superbowl in the next 10 years they will always remember this one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Volleyball Betting Forum....expert Punters Answer My Questions Pls / Uk Football Purple Coupon Week 40 Xx3xx / 2 Odds Let's Go There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.