Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Is Baptism Required To Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Baptism Required To Go To Heaven? (477 Views)

How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / Are We Saved By Faith Or By Water Baptism? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Baptism Required To Go To Heaven? by AOmega: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2012
Is Baptism required for Christians? Do I have to be baptized to be saved? Will I go to hell if I never get baptized? Is ‘Baptismal Regeneration’ Biblical?

These questions are asked frequently in Christian discussions. What one thinks or believes on this subject is not as important as what the Bible states, which is God’s truth. This article will look at the Biblical doctrines on baptism and its purpose. And while Christians are certainly commanded to be baptized, it is not required or necessary for salvation.

Full Story:
http://beginningandend.com/is-baptism-required-to-go-to-heaven/

(1) (Reply)

MIRACLES MIRACLES MIRACLES MIRACLES / Moving Threads / You Might Still Be A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.