Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,726 members, 7,844,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Which Of Your Primary School Teachers Do You Still Remember And Why? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of Your Primary School Teachers Do You Still Remember And Why? (801 Views)

Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College / What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? / About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of Your Primary School Teachers Do You Still Remember And Why? by DarryOsh(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2012
Today i was just goin down memory lane and it struck me dat i stil remember some details about primary school, even nursery. I particularly remember one day in primary one wen mrs awodiran flogged d soles of my feet for failing to wear socks, i also remember dat mr aremo and miss ....i cant remember her name(one igbo name dat is difficult to pronounce) seemed to flirt wit each other and dey prolly think we wudnt notice cos we were in pry 5 bt we used to gossip about it.
so which of ur pry sch teachers would you always remember and why or wat do u remember from early childhood which surprises, given dat u were so young
Re: Which Of Your Primary School Teachers Do You Still Remember And Why? by CORDROSS: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2012
3.....lol wink cheesy

(1) (Reply)

U.n.n Nsugbe Campus Releases 2nd Batch 2012 Admission List-richmond / Prophet T.B Joshua Sponsors Student, Yinka Oduwole For A Phd At Oxford Universit / Urgent Help Needed In My Research!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.