Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria (24693 Views)

Is Covenant University A University Or Secondary School / Represent Your Primary, Secondary And College / What Can You Remember In Your Primary Comprehension Reader? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2006
Talk About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria

Men, u people don't even want to know how HAPPY i am. I was on the phone with my friend, and we just started GISTING! I mean we went from water bottles we carried in primary school, to the joka jelly shoes, to the debates in Secondary school. To the house u were in (RED, blue, green), to the P.E uniforms, to every morning assemblies. Men we were laughing and almost started crying at the memories.

So I'm making a thread, Y'all should talk about your primary and secondary school life here. Both boarding school student and day school students.

Right now, i'll share the debate part for me. lol, Secondary school.

U know how debates now? Abi do i have to start explaining?? lol,

In my school, we would do inter-house debates. That is, you represent your house (either red or blue, or green . . . y'all know what im talking bout right?).

Anyways i was in Red house, And i remember those debating days. The days of "I'm here to support/oppose the motion that says, Boarding schools are better than day school. But before i start, i'd like to say: Good day Mr. chairman, incorruptable panel of judges, accurate time keepers, moderators, co-debators, teachers, Student, and my fellow debators. My names 'are' (for some reason we used are instead of 'is' . . . lol) So and so and so. e.tc."

Those days were fun men. I can't really explain myself well right now. But as i was just on the phone, and myself n my friend were sharing all these memories, and laughing, i just said i must start a thread about it on Nairaland.

Maybe y'all can share some of yours.

DO you guys remember Joka Jelly shoes?? U remember those bags with clocks behind them? The water bottle with two sides, and two mouths?? The days of CUltural dances in school? Assemblies with drums?? And how you would be pledging to the wrong things? (like i pledge to guguru and epa, that i'll eat them as much as i can, or the i pledge to amala and ewedu).

Anyways, y'all should share some of your stories. wink wink

1 Like

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by diddy4(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2006
where are all d ladies in the building? dis is d kind of stuff for y'all.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by retro(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2006
Interesting. My school has always been boring! bleeping European schools!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by Seun(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2006
Well, I remember a song from my primary school:
Mother's Joy we are marching forward
Mother's Joy we are matching forward
We need to do our best,
God is on our side,
So we are progressing on!

See also the School Anthem Thread
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2006
LMAO! hot-angel I'm crying with laughter o!
Ma stomach! CHAI! cheesy
I rememba joka jelly shoes. Infact everyone was
wearing them so I had to force ma mom to buy mine.
NICE FRESH BLUE ONES! hahahaha! I used to wear
them with white computer socks to school sometimes.
And I remember those water bottles and those bags.
Do u rememba one bag that was made out of cotton;
almost looked like they sewed aso-oke together.
and someone used to bring them to sell in schools?
Everybody had those! damn! Ma bro and I had our
own. Everybody was jealous sef! grin

HAHAHAHA! I remember the debates. I liked the "girls are better than boys" one.
Once I even forgot ma points and started sayin "em, so, u kno, em" and
all the boys were laughing at me and all the gurls were angry. angry grin.

Do u rememba singing matching songs?

The day is bright is bright and felele
oh happy day the day of joy.
The day is bright is bright and felele
oh happy day of joy! mama jollof rice

LMAO! Do u rememba songs like. . .

Wherever u go! go go gon go!
Whatever u see! sisi eko!
Do not say yes wen u mean to say no!
Baba Ibadan!!!

Oh lawd! Those anybody rememba "baba dudu"? or "super dip"?

LMAO! more to come. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2006
Ohhh my God. U make me want to start crying. . .

Girl i remember EVERYTHING. I even have a picture of my joka jelly shoes. lol . . .

ALl those songs, What about

Holiday is coming,
holiday is coming
No more school for me
No more school for me
Goodbye teachers
Goodbye scholars
Now im going to go,
Enjoy my holiday. lol. . .

And ermm

"a sailor went to sea sea sea
To see what he could see see see
And all that he could see see see
Was the bottom of the deep blue sea sea sea"

The days of
"black black blck ship
Have any ,
Yes I yes I . . . (i was among the kids that recited nonsense durring the recitation of this song. . . so pardon me, i don't know the words. lol)

Ohh of course i remember baba dudu. Anyways remember dankwa? And the dundun they sell? I know y'all remember Fan Youghurt right? And those orange looking juices that we buy after school.

Did any of you guys carry that "lunch box"? The one with water bottle as it's handle, and then there's a big thing under that u can put the small plate and fork inside. And u lock it all up. And you know how parents would use "compass" to write your name on the Big side of the box, so that no one will steal it?

WHo wrapped their books with newspapers?? Hello!!!! I Always Use NITEL newspapers. There was something about using a Newspaper from a BIG COMPANY!!! Ohh sh1t, im laughing my asss off. I'll write more. Trust me! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh before i stop. WHo played the "bread and butter game"?

Bread and butter,
baskelebe
maje o gbono baskelebe
Maje o tutu basklebe

I know y'all played the Mr. Macaroni game!!!

Mr. Macaroni
Riding on a bicycle
If u want to marry me
Mr macaroni. Bom bom
Sisi mi a bomb bom.
Sisi mi a bom bom
Sisi mi a mr. macaroni.
STOP!
Change ur style. Switch
Another style. Switch
Another one. STILL
Be like that. STILL
Be like that.

Im gonna start crying if i dont stop. Good tears tho. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2006
LMAO LMAO!!
hot-angel don kill me o! cheesy cheesy

Bread and Butter HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mister Macaroni!! CHAI!
Of course I remember donkwa. I used to eat that
ALOT!! hahaha! Of course I rememba Fan yogurt.
Do u rememba those Ice-cream guys on their bicycles?
Do u rememba coconut chips? I used to eat that three much!
Infact the other day, ma bro and I were remembering Planta
and Blue band butter. Oh I miss home so much. . . cry

I carried that lunch box and I also used compass to write
ma name on ma math-set and all ma stuff. At a point we used
to use paper sef. We'll write on the paper and glue it to the
object.Momsy even used to sew our names on our bags
and uniforms LOL!! cheesy cheesy
LOL! I used to wrap ma books with newspaper for sure.
Altho I very much preferred using NNPC Calendars to wrap mine lol!

AHHHHH! I rememba we used to play "ten-ten" and "suwe".
LOL! Do u rememba basket sandals or bata cortina?
Do u rememba computer or mother care socks?
GOD I'll post more when I rememba them. KAI! those were the days o!

P.S: hot-angel attach the pic of joka jellies. I wan see! kiss

1 Like

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by funmise(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2006
Oh dear they really are sweet memories
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by lilnaomi(f): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2006
lmao @ mer-c and hot angel. this is so nice, i am cryin and laughin at d same time. nice thread@ hot angel.

i remember the shoes, i remember the bags (remember wen knapsacks jus came out), i remember the socks, the water bottles. everything!!

do u ppl remember:
i remember when i was a soldier (pshh - dts d sound of shooting) lol

also, i remember the cultural dances. there was a time i was doing cultural dance on my school stage in primary five and i had my aso-oke tied around my chest. n we were dancing to we la pami layo, iro ironla and i was shaking my body so hard (mostly the upper part) dt my aso-oke loosened and fell frm my chest but i dint notice. thank god my boobs were jus starting to grow, so it wasnt so bad

but all in all, i av 2 say school life is the best both boarding n day. if i cud go bk 2 primary school jus 4 a day, i wud. even thoe i was an isansa (child who doesnt wanna go skool, i was always makin up excuses n cryin when d school bus came), i still enjoyed school. definitely d best!!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2006
Mer-C, U r too much.

Gosh, i remember everything u are saying!! OF course i remember computer socks. lol.

Do u remember the "luke" shoes?? Look and Ali and simbi shoes. Lol,

U remember those Big fat ass pencils and pens? The days that having a 'jotter' was big deal?? Did u use those pencils that u push one up and a fresh sharp 'mouth' comes out? What about erasers? The ones that look like gum, and sweets.

I can still smell that eraser. And those rulers that have two sides. If you turn one side to the left, a picture show. . . when u turn to the right, another picture will show. cheesy cheesy

here's a picture of me when i was young rocking my joka jelly shoes. U know it was the sh1t back then! wink wink

1 Like

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2006
lilnaomi. I remember we le pa mi la yo. Haha,

I always use ROPE to tie my aso oke. Ever since my friend was embarrassed on stage. I would carry rope. Mostly the rope i get from "rice bags". lol. And i'll TIE my aso oke together.

We also danced to igbo songs. And who remeber this janet song?

ja ja ja ja, janet, i dey you say, u no go do sisi, u no go do shakara. SO bend down and tell me. lol
And then u bend down and start bending ur back up and down.

WHo played 'suwe'? The one where u draw a big box on the ground. And start throwing all this glass. Ohh men! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2006
HAHAHAHAHA! God! I'm crying o!
This is so funny!!
hot-angel u're really rocking the shoes o!
@ lilnaomi - of course I remember that song!
LOL!!!

I rememba wen I was a solder pssht! lol!

I used to dance cultural dance too. I liked
igbo songs the best. I can't rememba any
of the songs but I can still dance the dances.
I used to do the rope thang too! lol
B4 I show ma seed-like breasts to the whole
school.

HAHA! Who remembers end of year party? DAMN!
I used to look forward to the rice. I can still smell and taste it
sef. That rice was NEVER done! It was always half cooked and
it smelled like smoke. Ma bro & I used to call it "party rice" lol
I even rememba we will buy clothes specially for the end of year parties.
I rememba one time ma mom had a cinderella looking dress made for
me. When I got to school everybody wanted to take a picture with me.

Did any of y'all have fruit trees in your school?
I dunno wut the name of that fruit is but we used to
call it fruit. . .I really liked the taste undecided smiley
Does anyone rememba breaking kernals with
rocks and eating them. CHAI!

I definately remember the big ass pens and pencils.
I used those pens hahaha! And I used to buy special jotter
to write with. Especially wen momsy went to london
she'll bring all the goodies come and others will be envying u.
AH do u remember goody goody?
Do u remember when u took common entrance?
hahahahahahahahahaha!!! who remember's "m&k" aka "gon go"?

Gosh I'm laughing so MUCH!! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by folkzy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2006
AWWW. I love it I love it.
I remember those years. it sure brings bck memory. I remember d ryhmes listed above.
It was part of d best experience of my life.
I wish i could turn d clock backward.
I danced with aso-oke in J.SS 1-&J.SS2 [Sweet memories}
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by lilnaomi(f): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2006
lmao, i cant laugh ne more. check out those jelly shoes gosh am jealous. u r right, they were d SHYT back then. unluckily 4 me, when i was rockin mine in them days, most of the left leg one burnt on okada silencer when my aunty took me on it, i was so pissed!!

who wont remember suwe; ten ten; also remember mummy in the kitchen cooking rice (papapa - clappin); after round one; bubblegum bubblegum, how many bubblegums do u av??

mehn i cant even think of nething more besides school was fun. whoeva dint go 2 school in 9ja surely missed.

P.S: did any1 eva wear these long socks that had holes in them n then rolled them down to make som big round wateva lol. dont even knw how 2 describe it. i miss home n i miss primary n secondary skooling
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by memyself2(f): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2006
ahhhhh, i sigh, those where the dayz!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2006
lilnaomi u're really pretty!  kiss

LOL! I remember "after round one".
Eyah poor jelly shoe. U no panel beat the
okada man head?  angry cheesy

. . .and I totally agree, if u didn't go to
school in 9ja, U REALLY MISSED BETTA! LOL!

tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2006
I have to agree with you girls.

Persin wey no go school for naija don MISS! I mean MISS BETTA THINGS!!!

Aww ur poor shoes. silencer gave me a mark on my leg. Thank God it has blended to my skin.

I remember end of year parties. WIth father christmas!!! And then all those things. There was a time obalende came to my school. U remember the way they blow father christmass baloons outside the school? ANd make all these banners?? Aww men. . . can i go back to primary school??

And then u have to wear the best dress ever made. U put all these ribbons on your hair. And u use vaseline as lip gloss. hahaha, Lord have mercy!!! And you 'rub' white powder on your face to the end of year party. u carry your big bag of aso oke too. For the dance. lol

Do y'all remember the bad time too? Knee down in class? Do the motocycle punishmenT??

Hmm, Doing the 'frog jump'? Using ruler to beat the back of your hand? That thing hurt like crazeeeee!!! Do u remember knee down and raise ur hands up?? lol or 'stool down'??

How many of you were asked to 'stool down'? That thing is the hardest sh1t ever!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy I prefered to kneel down and raise my hands up.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by folkzy(f): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2006
lilnaomi. haha i found u at last.
It's funke.
am d one using 'funketobi'

Lilnaomi n I , we both live in d same neighbourhood in southeast london. We attended d same secondary skools in london n evn d same college.
I wish i can change my uni to urs girl.

Big up girl. It's fun bein wif u.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2006
OF COURSE!!

I rememba all those punishments.
I even rememba wen teacher will
beat u with cane and u'll do "odeshi"
or "manchester" and everybody will be
praising you for not crying.
I did that mannnnnny times. 20 strokes of the
cane, NO SHAKING! ODESHI! No tears!
U go dey sing killing me softly for ur mind and wen u
reach house momsy go use cloth and hot
water massage am for u.

I dunno if any of y'all had communal water
buckets in ur primary school classrooms
where everybody fetched from to drink?
And weneva sumone poured the water on the floor
everybody'll start singing:

"den den den iya pour wota away.
       I will teacher for u"

FUNNY SH*T!  cheesy cheesy
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2006
MER-C. Which primary school did u attend?

OMG, i soooooooo do remember that den den den thing. Iya pour water away!! hahahaha, i remember!!!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2006
Oh i remember secondary school, I was in boarding house and my room was just above the fence between me and the outside world (which no boarder was strictly not allowed to cross) and this EVIL mallam set up a stand to start barbequing chicken and roasted suya and the smell would waft straight into my bed. One day I couldnt take it anymore, I just ripped my B ( For boarder ) badge off my school uniform and marched across the gate, like i was a day student. Some people knew I was going and the sent me, me too, mumu , took their money and went. While I was coming back, the gateman 'arrested' me and asked me to open my bag. I ran like dogs were after me!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by naijacutee(f): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2006
Mer-C:

OF COURSE!!

I rememba all those punishments.
I even rememba when teacher will
beat u with cane and u'll do "odeshi"
or "manchester" and everybody will be
praising you for not crying.
I did that mannnnnny times. 20 strokes of the
cane, NO SHAKING! ODESHI! No tears!
U go dey sing killing me softly for your mind and when u
reach house momsy go use cloth and hot
water massage am for u.

I don't know if any of y'all had communal water
buckets in your primary school classrooms
where everybody fetched from to drink?
And weneva sumone poured the water on the floor
everybody'll start singing:

"den den den iya pour wota away.
I will teacher for u"

FUNNY SH*T! cheesy cheesy
Ah MerC, The first day they beat me with a cane in primary school, I wee weed all over myself in front of the class. I was so ashamed I wanted the wee wee to drown me
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2006
Do u guys remember your subjects??

Intergrated science (we used to call it inter gerege). lol

Do u remember Verbal knowledge And Quantitative Apptitude? What about social studies and Physical education.

Do u remember your P.E uniform, my school's P.E uniform had shorts under the skirts. lol
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by MerC2(f): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2006
LOL! damn these things are funny!

@ hot-angel
I went to Early Years Exclusive School Sabo - Yaba , Lagos.
(actually called Early Years Learning Center before)

@ naijacutee
CHAI! u piss fo body? HAHAHA cheesy
Me I do "odeshi" o!
Odeshi! E no enter! cheesy

Can u believe I still have those Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning books?! shocked
Who remembers Lacombe?

FO SURE I remember Inter Science.
Ma least favorite class was Business studies
and typewriting. Like seriously we had those
bend-down-select typewriters and for goodness
sake in this age, who uses typewriters?
I be typist abi na secretary? Even dem sef no be
computer den dey use now? See me see trouble o! shocked

P.E was fun aspa ajebuta. I wud always
show of ma shoes and stuff momsy bought
from "abroad". LOL TOO FUNNY I TELL YA!!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by lilnaomi(f): 1:16am On Jul 17, 2006
Quantitative n verbal reasoning?? i passed those things like it was my father dt set d questions. pen is to paper as shoes are to -------- lol remember?? Lacombe?? hahaha

who remembers ilesanmi handwriting book?? dt thing really helped u knw, i think its responsible 4 my beautiful handwriting (emphasis on d beautiful) lol. n i remember d subjects@ integrated science, intro-tech, social studies, home-economics (even thoe it was my fav, i still dnt knw how 2 sew n my cookin aint d best around) etc

who remembers when ur parents will buy u pairs of shoes 2 or even 3 sizes bigger than u so they wnt av 2 buy another one d next year. my mom did dt lots of times lol. she will not put tissue in front 4 me. or on ur birthdays when u'll wear mofty (i hope dts d right spellin) 2 school and u carry cabin biscuits, sweets and ice-lolly. during break time, ur teacher will now call u out so evry1 can sing happy buffday 2 u. but bone o, when i got 2 primary 5 i upgraded 2 takin jollof rice, crates of drinks and cake 2 school.

as 4 d punishments, i had too much of them. dt frog jump was crazy. there was a time i did it in secondary school for a whole 2 periods non stop. i swear i cudnt walk wen i was done, my legs were shaking. 2days later, i was still in pain. dt is really a punishment, very effective. lmao@ stool down, gosh. raise ur hands n close ur eyes. the teachers in ISL were witches n wizards. they had their own version of dt. they will tell u 2 raise ur textbooks, close ur eyes and stand on one leg. if u dare put dt leg down, even ur parents wont recognise u. but i will stil do anything 2 go bk 2 dem days, even if 4 jus a day.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by lilnaomi(f): 1:29am On Jul 17, 2006
lol@ funke, crazy child. wats wiv d story?? lol neways dnt worry, our unis r not so far apart. we'll definitely b seeing each other 4 time 2 time. i told u, when we leave uni, we r goin 2 b room-mates cus i cant bear 2 lose u in my life. u've always been there 4 me since i started studying in this country. thank u girl, I LOVE U.

n mer-c, gurl u r making my head swell. thanx gurl, much love

naijacutee, u piss 4 body?? eyah pele sogbo. i knw a gurl who shat on herself when it was her turn 2 b caned. it wasnt a pleasant sight.

but all in all, d best experience.

hot-angel, mer-c, funke, naijacutee, thanx yall 4 this trip down memory lane. much needed. reply oooo!!!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by lilnaomi(f): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2006
mer-c n naijacutee, u girls r fine oo, really fine.

as far as am concerned, my future husband will never come on this site. why?? 2 many fine girls. when he first sees hot-angel n mer-c then naijacutee (no offence to the rest, its only hot-angel n mer-c's pics av seen so far), he'll start contemplating whether 2 carry on with me. when he now sees the other girls n hot-angel's pics on hi5, he'll now fashi me.

hell no, he will never knw bout this site!!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 2:20am On Jul 17, 2006
who remembers the SOP (Songs of Praise)/ Oremus hymn book? we used to use that every morning.
God be in my head, and in my understanding
God be in my heart and in my . "something"

Lead us, heavenly Father, lead us
o'er the world's tempestuous sea
guard us, guide us, . .

morning has broken like the first morning. . .

onward christian soldiers. . .

and the play songs:

Bread and butter baskelebe
london bridge is falling down
my mother told me that she would buy me another dolly. . .

who remembers reciting "times table" everymorning. The higher your class, the more you have to know. I remember memorizing the multiplication table up to 20. If you don't know it, force yourself to throw up or feign sick when you teacher gets the "cain" out for you!!
I remember this kid in my class , Jamike, that'll never cry when they use the "cain" on him. We respected him like something else. He was our king.
I remember PE too. Interhouse sports!! I was with the red house till my last year i joined blue house 'cause they were the winning team.
lilnaomi:

Quantitative n verbal reasoning?? i passed those things like it was my father dt set d questions. pen is to paper as shoes are to -------- lol remember?? Lacombe?? Haha

who remembers when your parents will buy u pairs of shoes 2 or even 3 sizes bigger than u so they wnt av 2 buy another one d next year. my mom did dt lots of times lol. she will not put tissue in front 4 me. or on your birthdays when u'll wear mofty (i hope dts d right spellin) 2 school and u carry cabin biscuits, sweets and ice-lolly. during break time, your teacher will now call u out so evry1 can sing happy buffday 2 u. but bone o, when i got 2 primary 5 i upgraded 2 takin jollof rice, crates of drinks and cake 2 school.
I remember all that!!!
and the shoes part too!! I used to get mad but now i realized my feet were growing like crazy then. I used to need new shoes sometimes twice in one school year so my mom got larger sizes and by some magic they'll fit me perfectly in months and i'll need a bigger one.  embarassed

lilnaomi:

when he first sees hot-angel n mer-c then naijacutee (no offence to the rest, its only hot-angel n mer-c's pics av seen so far), he'll start contemplating whether 2 carry on with me. when he now sees the other girls n hot-angel's pics on hi5, he'll now fashi me.

hell no, he will never knw bout this site!!
LMAO!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
you're funny but true talk!
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by lilnaomi(f): 2:33am On Jul 17, 2006
lmao wesleyanA, u knw am right
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 2:37am On Jul 17, 2006
Now that day is over,
night is drawing nigh,
shadows of the evening
steal across the sky.

Glory to the Father,
glory to the Son,
and to thee, blest Spirit,
while all ages run. Amen

The grace

I bet you remember this?  cheesy lol
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by lilnaomi(f): 2:44am On Jul 17, 2006
ofcus now lol

do u remember:
day by day thy Lord of the 3 things i pray
2 see d more clearly
love d more dearly
follow d more nearly
day by day

gosh, 4 a muslim, i no more SOP songs than som christians.
Re: About Your Primary Or Secondary School In Nigeria by WesleyanA(f): 3:31am On Jul 17, 2006
of course I remember that.
I especially love the christmas songs. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Students Pack Refuse With Bare Hands In Calabar (Photos) / Outrage As FUTMINNA Fixes Exam A Day To 2023 Election & 2 Days After / IELTS,GRE Or TOEFL, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.