Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Husband Denies Divorcing Wife 3 Times - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Denies Divorcing Wife 3 Times (647 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE / Man Impregnates His Best Friend Wife, 3 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Denies Divorcing Wife 3 Times by mikuz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2012
Kaduna – A 34-year-old-
man, Abubakar Nuhu of
Abakwa Quarters, Kaduna,
on Friday refused to take an
oath that he divorced his
wife three times, insisting
that he divorced his wife,
Aisha twice.
Islam recommends that if a
person divorces his wife
three times he would not be
able to renew the marriage
unless she marries another
person.
The complainant, Aisha of
the same address, appeared
before a Kaduna Sharia
Court on Aug. 27, seeking
for the confirmation of
divorce from Nuhu.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/husband-denies-divorcing-wife-3-times/
Re: Husband Denies Divorcing Wife 3 Times by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
I hope these divorces are recorded OFFICIALLY so we are better able to track divorce rates across the country in near future. I suspect the numbers are high but since quite a lot of people still choose to abandon their spouses/homes (because of the stigma attached to divorce) or go through traditional methods, many of the true numbers are not recorded.

(1) (Reply)

Surrogate Mother Offered $10,000 To Abort Baby / The Dalai Lama Answers A Question... / Royal Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.